I ask you this

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 09 Mar 2006 01:16

I'm knocking the floor out of this mother and taking things down a notch.

lswalker

Post by lswalker » 09 Mar 2006 01:55

You are gay, for making a gay poll. Does it bother you, that you are a gay?

mikesisgod

Post by mikesisgod » 09 Mar 2006 03:51

gay shmay. i voted worthless.

whers the poll for rapists, annoying forum posters, or militant suicidal muslim terrorists?

i mean, the real scourges of modern society.
Last edited by mikesisgod on 09 Mar 2006 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 09 Mar 2006 13:06

<span style='color:maroon'>Genetic determinism is false.

It is true that one's genes may predispose them to be heterosexual, alcoholic, or have a certain type of personality, but even though some predispositions may be stronger than others there is always at least some degree of choice involved when it comes to behavior.

One may be predisposed to alcoholism and not be an alcoholic. One may be predisposed towards heterosexuality and be gay. Likewise, as not all alcoholics are genetically predisposed to alcoholism, not all straight people lack the "gay gene", and as such the genes that may code for homosexuality can be easily passed on.

So, it is possible that because of various societal and religious pressures in the past that selected against displayed homosexuality, a great deal of "gay genes" would have made their way down family trees by heterosexual means and in some cases may have combined with other "gay genes" to increase the "gay geniness" in their offspring.

Now that it is more acceptable to be homosexual, more people may be inclined to follow their genetic predispositions, and more people may be inclined to choose not to, resulting in there being apparently more homosexually inclined individuals today than in yesteryear.

Also: bisexuals.</span>
Last edited by Seriously on 09 Mar 2006 13:10, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 09 Mar 2006 13:21

I like your theory of the impending super-gays who will gay us all one day.

Though I believe you are ironically talking out of your ass I support the vigor with which you do it.

I also like how you compared homosexuality with a disease (alcoholism). That was awesome.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 09 Mar 2006 13:34

Eamon Angelface wrote:I like your theory of the impending super-gays who will gay us all one day.

Though I believe you are ironically talking out of your ass I support the vigor with which you do it.

I also like how you compared homosexuality with a disease (alcoholism). That was awesome.
<span style='color:maroon'>Look again. It was heterosexuality I compared with a disease, because I didn't want anyone taking the metaphor as a sign of prejudice.

Why would I be talking out of my ass?

The "family tree" paragraph is a little off, now that I look at it, but I don't think I wrote anything particularly absurd.</span>

Jaquio

Post by Jaquio » 09 Mar 2006 17:10

Well I came in here to post my views, but most of what I was going to say has already been said by Seriously.

I will say this though, there are a lot of purely social homosexuals out there. I find the most predominant form of this are what I call the "Stripper Lesbians." It has always seemed that a large number of strippers are involved in highly dramatic and dubious lesbian relationships. I would imagine a lot of this has to do with the fact that a larger proportion of strippers have been involved in some form of sexual abuse in their past, and have developed an understandable aversion towards men. These "stripper lesbians" really extend to all facets of life though.

(And before any strippers or overly defensive feminists get up in arms, I'm not saying all strippers have been sexually abused. I'm just saying that if you put 100 strippers and 100 non-strippers in a room, more strippers will have been the victims of sexual abuse)

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 09 Mar 2006 23:41

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 09 Mar 2006 23:51

If you put anyone from this forum in a room with 100 strippers and 100 non strippers they're all gonna end up sexually abused.

No need to punctuate your post with a disclaimer.
The "family tree" paragraph is a little off, now that I look at it, but I don't think I wrote anything particularly absurd.
Not absurd, but certainly not backed up by a government funded research grant and thousands of man hours now is it? I just don't see it as a recessive gene like male pattern baldness. I think there is a grand conspiracy. The lifestyle is penetrating our own like Blackmage on a passed out 'stripper lesbian'. That can't be due to some inherited genetics right? By the year 2012 I esimate that 50% of Americans will be openly gay and by the time I'm old and dying I'll be corking my ass to save myself as the last untouched straighter (that's what they call us in the future when they chase us in thier modified VW Beetles and yellow Pontiac Sunfires). The world will be united under a rainbow flag of tolerance and fashion sense while the test tube grown offspring of butch dykes still sculk around looking for things to complain about. The president of the world will be named Bruce and when he has an affair the world applauds and chants "Slut!".

I'm gonna stop this now and opt out for the option where I get back to work.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 09 Mar 2006 23:55, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 09 Mar 2006 23:55

Eamon Angelface wrote:If you put anyone from this forum in a room with 100 strippers and 100 non strippers they're all gonna end up sexually abused.

No need to punctuate your post with a disclaimer.
The "family tree" paragraph is a little off, now that I look at it, but I don't think I wrote anything particularly absurd.
Not absurd, but certainly not backed up by a government funded research grant and thousands of man hours now is it?
<span style='color:maroon'>You got me there.</span>

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 10 Mar 2006 06:46

Eamon Angelface wrote:The lifestyle is penetrating our own like Blackmage on a passed out 'stripper lesbian'.
How'd I get tossed into the mix?

And for the record, I find nothing appealing about strippers... lesbian or otherwise.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 10 Mar 2006 06:57

I figured I'd put you in there since you have a good sense of humour. That really was it. I was going to put JSD or Smash but I figured you'd be okay with it.:)

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 10 Mar 2006 08:03

Oh okay.

I haven't much sleep lately so all the threads seemed to have merged. Getting anxious.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 10 Mar 2006 09:48

Eamon Angelface wrote:I was going to put JSD or Smash but I figured you'd be okay with it.:)
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>You've got to stop falling in love with me, it's getting embarrassing. Really.

Don't worry, though. You can still suck my balls. *thumbs up*</span></span>

Dex

Post by Dex » 10 Mar 2006 09:50