GIVE ME MONEY

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 18 Jul 2006 09:22

<span style='color:maroon'>Quick! Everyone use this paypal link to send me money so I can buy thatsjustnotright.com from whoever owns it then we don't have to be at war with it anymore!

Click it! CLICK IT!!!</span>

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 18 Jul 2006 09:53

<span style='color:blue'>I sent you lots and lots of monies to your PayPal linky!</span>

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 18 Jul 2006 15:24

I clicked it and a bunch of annoying pop-up ads appeared.

Damn you.

Smash

Post by Smash » 19 Jul 2006 20:41

I sent you the $195 justin made in ads on his main page but gave to me since he can't send to himself OUT OF THE COUNTRY.*

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>*True story.</span>
Last edited by Smash on 19 Jul 2006 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 20 Jul 2006 02:01

Is that per month?

Smash

Post by Smash » 20 Jul 2006 03:48

Eamon Angelface wrote:Is that per month?

Dude, over the course of the last 6 months I've received 4 checks from Justin's ads... and I can't tell you a goddam thing towards answering that.

The payer is constantly changing, for one thing: Google, Yahoo, some marketing company... all for different reasons (google objected to objectionable content) Yahoo because he couldnt verify a Tax ID / SSN # for 1099 purposes, this last one couldn't pay his paypal until it became a confirmed address...

Another thing is in the past the numbers didn't seem to add up based on what Yellow would tell me. I know the original host costs and domain name registration (since I paid both to set on DLT.COM) and his original blogads and blogspot should have been more than enough to renew both + get him a new XBOX 360. Except not according to him.

I'm convinced that Yellow is implicating me in some terrorist fundraising plot somehow by 'washing' his dirty money.... :P

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 20 Jul 2006 05:41

Objectional Content eh? I wonder what they're talking about.

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 20 Jul 2006 06:16

Justin still runs this place?

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 20 Jul 2006 07:05

Smash wrote:

Dude, over the course of the last 6 months I've received 4 checks from Justin's ads... and I can't tell you a goddam thing towards answering that.

The payer is constantly changing, for one thing: Google, Yahoo, some marketing company... all for different reasons (google objected to objectionable content) Yahoo because he couldnt verify a Tax ID / SSN # for 1099 purposes, this last one couldn't pay his paypal until it became a confirmed address...

Another thing is in the past the numbers didn't seem to add up based on what Yellow would tell me. I know the original host costs and domain name registration (since I paid both to set on DLT.COM) and his original blogads and blogspot should have been more than enough to renew both + get him a new XBOX 360. Except not according to him.

I'm convinced that Yellow is implicating me in some terrorist fundraising plot somehow by 'washing' his dirty money.... :P

That's a lot of effort on your part and he's getting a decent payoff for someone who seems to update the front page every 6 months.

If "Yellow" took a concentrated run at this he could probably make his car payments with this site.

nin

Post by nin » 20 Jul 2006 16:25

Who is this Justin you speak of?

Smash

Post by Smash » 20 Jul 2006 18:37

Eamon Angelface wrote:
Smash wrote:

That's a lot of effort on your part and he's getting a decent payoff for someone who seems to update the front page every 6 months.

If "Yellow" took a concentrated run at this he could probably make his car payments with this site.
Actually you made a lot of assumptions there. I told you one check total, that was all.

and Effort on my part? To receive a check? To deposit it? You must be lazier than I am. That's unpossible.

Too bad Yellow crunched his car. To bad yep to bad.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 20 Jul 2006 22:15

Did he spot Jessica Chobot and try to run her over?

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 20 Jul 2006 22:53

har

azn driver crunched his car.

The sky is blue and the earth revolves around the sun.

o yeh: I must have read wrong. I thought there were more cheques and you were cashing them and then wire transfering the amounts to him.

So total earnings are like 200 bucks?

Le shit.

Smash

Post by Smash » 20 Jul 2006 23:41

Eamon Angelface wrote:har

o yeh: I must have read wrong. I thought there were more cheques and you were cashing them and then wire transfering the amounts to him.

So total earnings are like 200 bucks?

Le shit.
No, you aren't off in your assumptions. But I am just not gonna flaunt Justin's bidness around here.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 20 Jul 2006 23:47

Eamon Angelface wrote:har

<span style='color:blue'>For the record, I'd like it noted that I've yet to have an accident in a decade of driving, and I'm supposedly the biggest menace on the road...

...the *gasp* AZN FEMALE DRIVER. :ph34r:

Also, Justin told me he was doing 100+ mph...in the rain. So it's not necessarily an azn thing, but a dumb thing. :lol: </span>