I did it!

Bubba

I did it!

Post by Bubba » 23 Aug 2017 13:12

Oh boy, I made a new topic boys and girls. It's the biggest of big deals I ever have seen. I'm sure some of you fellas have seen some stuff, but not me. Hey, how about you share all the neat stuff you've seen? Maybe you've wrote a book, or sold an art piece? Heck, maybe you've just made a really neat looking turd and want to share it; that's exciting stuff, and I'd look at that. Heck I once drank so much I forgot who I was. I went crazy a bit denying all of the things people said, but once I came to the light and realized who I was again, and that I was just a very imaginative drunkard, it really touched me. I just say it was like being born again. I get it... thanks, alcohol. Praise be Bacchus. Being sober is for assholes... unless you don't drink. I dunno, maybe you're an asshole still. I can't really be stern on that. Maybe if I knew you better I could judge your assholeness. I mean I'm a big ol' asshole, but I'm good people. You could ask my mom, but she's ded. Unless I 'caused it, then I guess I'm pretty much the worst. Shit... I'll contemplate this on the Tree of Woe.
Last edited by Bubba on 27 Aug 2017 04:33, edited 1 time in total.

Bubba

Re: I did it!

Post by Bubba » 24 Aug 2017 10:57

Oh wow. You're a real hero to the people! I don't remember how to change the color of my texties... does that make me a bad person?

Yes.... yes it does. You're a bad boy. Real bad-like.

I figured out how to change stuff. It's like riding a shitty, run-down bike with spent ball bearings.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 27 Aug 2017 09:00

I fixed my account, then broke it... then had to have Justin fix it again.

All that trouble, and this is the post I made. What a disappointment.

WP_LeGeNd

Post by WP_LeGeNd » 01 Nov 2017 22:45

very

Bubba

Post by Bubba » 09 Jan 2018 16:51

A true legend.