My dream girl!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
skoll

Post by skoll » 27 Jul 2004 02:24

Haven't you seen Crimson Tide?
Not yet.
Last edited by skoll on 27 Jul 2004 02:24, edited 1 time in total.

Mike

Post by Mike » 27 Jul 2004 02:30

<span style='color:teal'>heineken, you jerk. You took down the picture(s) before I got here. :(

Gogo is hot though.</span> :D

Creepy Bob

Post by Creepy Bob » 27 Jul 2004 02:32

Maybe you could make a cool people forum where only certain people can have the password. And in this cool people forum you or anyone else can post pictures like this. Maybe as a way to make people quit being asses so they can gain access. Or to garner more donations, by only allowing people who have made a donation get a password. Just a thought on how to keep 10000 people from seeing her nipples.

Edit: Cause I wanna see these girls! :cry:
Last edited by Creepy Bob on 27 Jul 2004 02:34, edited 1 time in total.

rye

Post by rye » 27 Jul 2004 02:33

Justin wrote: To: webmaster@psykotik.zzn.com
Subject:
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:47:30 -0400

Attachments: 220017.jpg, crazy weekend0021.jpg
Lets see dem pics!

doug

Post by doug » 27 Jul 2004 02:38

Thora Birch and the Real Meaning of Christmas, no, I mean Voluptuous!

I found you by GOOGLING Thora. WARNING - Grizzled NOF (Nasty Old F•••er) on premises!

I lurk a bit. I really loved the "pore" standard of judging Hi-Rez (if you can see the pores, you've got QUALITY stroke material)
Quick Un Asked For Lecture on BOOB, (their kind, not people like me)
American Culture misunderstands and ruins the word "Voluptuous"

The word Voluptuous" is a word that unites the 2 concepts:
Concept #1: Full
Concept #2 Ripe

"10 I am a wall,
and my breasts are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment. "

The idea of poetically praising the female bosom as Voluptuous, in other words "full" and "ripe" comes from 10,000 years of agricultural Religion in which the fullness and softness of a fruit, like a pear or an apple meant that it was ready to enjoy.

[see: <a href='http://www.pinn.net/~swampy/inanna1.html' target='_blank'>http://www.pinn.net/~swampy/inanna1.html</a> ]

A young girl has green breasts, they are hard and little.

"8 We have a young sister,
and her breasts are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
for the day she is spoken for?"

[see: <a href='http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bibl ... e=Song+1-8' target='_blank'>http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bibl ... ong+1-8</a> ]

A ripe enough to enjoy female had breasts that are full enough to crease beneath and "hang" on the branch (rip), and swell to "catch the eye".

[ see: <a href='http://www.ctadams.com/jane3.html' target='_blank'>http://www.ctadams.com/jane3.html</a> ]

A really ripe piece of fruit like a fig is way sweet, way soft and really hangs down. That's why I like divorcees! ; )

Google: Mimi Rogers

America being all about raping resources, gathering BIG heaps of stuff to boast Manly Pride, and only really valuing "sexual competition" between Males rather that "sexual appreciation" of women ...

...Only read the concept "Full" as "BIG" in the word Voluptuous.

That's why we inflate too-young girls with breast implants. We think "ripe" is "big", and "big" translates into the ugly idea "old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher".

This is why at 54 years of age, I like to lecture (rant and rampage) about how it is understanding Voluptuous that gets us to Sexy.

Think about this:
Eye Language, vision, is all about "spotting something" in the distance. Is it an enemy to run from or something to chase down to eat or fuck?
Touch Language, touch, is about "It's right here with me". It is the place closest to Being Me.

When breasts are just seen as "big" they are just being seen as "status" and "rank" ownership "Things" like cars and gold and trophies for winning boxing matches. My photos of me with rich and famous people are on my Glory Wall to cow and control you. They demonstrate the territories I rule, the Not Me that must Obey Me.

But any visual cue in breasts that say soft, like creasing, or sagging, or swaying or puffing out when pressed against a pillow or an arm - these are Visual Cues that introduce "Tactile" or "touch" language into the conversation.

In other words Voluptuous is a word that carries us from "out there" and "big" to "right here" and "soft". Voluptuous. turns a Conquest in the World into a Submission of Self to Other by Sexual Merging Here and Now.

That is why I loved Melanie Griffith vacuuming in "Working Girl". She wasn't huge, she was Voluptuous.

That is why Thora Birch incites my inappropriate old f**ker lust for a young girl,... her breasts are huge, but she wears them as Voluptuous... She seldom pushes them up to her chin like Jessica Simpson,... she lets them sag and be feminine.

If I accidentally kicked the cord across the apartment house hall and unplugged the Terrorists A-Bomb and saved the World, I would want a hot 4 day weekend with Thora, (Not Jessica), to be my gift from a Grateful USA.

All this was to request the address of your Hi Rz page of your Thora pics if you still have them.
Don't I have anything better to do?

PS:
I don't know who this guy is but I get a kick out of his fantasy:
<a href='http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/celeb/thora.txt' target='_blank'>http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/celeb/thora.txt</a>

pwn3d

Post by pwn3d » 27 Jul 2004 02:42

Just do a GIS and you can find 'em with relative ease Mike. I did... and, well, she's not ready yet in these pics. She's still hot, in a I'd-hit-it-if-I-was-14-again kind of way.

pevee

Post by pevee » 27 Jul 2004 02:46

doug wrote: Thora Birch and the Real Meaning of Christmas, no, I mean Voluptuous!

I found you by GOOGLING Thora. WARNING - Grizzled NOF (Nasty Old F•••er) on premises!

I lurk a bit. I really loved the "pore" standard of judging Hi-Rez (if you can see the pores, you've got QUALITY stroke material).............
who the FUCK are you!???

heineken

Post by heineken » 27 Jul 2004 02:51

Doug, that was the biggest, possibly the worst, first post ever.

Do you think anyone is going to read any of that useless shit if you have 0 posts?

Creepy Bob

Post by Creepy Bob » 27 Jul 2004 02:55

It isn't that its just no links whatsoever. Well they are links but no pictures. I clicked everyone of those and all I got was some poetry. But like Justin said he doesn't care if they do their first postings in here, It is only a problem if they stray before going through the newbie introduction.

rye

Post by rye » 27 Jul 2004 02:56

heineken wrote: Doug, that was the biggest, possibly the worst, first post ever.

Do you think anyone is going to read any of that useless shit if you have 0 posts?
Dude I cant stop watching those asian chics in ur avatar. Its like eh :omfg:

Justin

Post by Justin » 27 Jul 2004 03:00

my favorite is the one with the beanie

rye

Post by rye » 27 Jul 2004 03:02

I dont even know what the hell they represent..and im not even really into asain chics but god it just keeps repeating and repeating..its like brainwashing...

deedas

Post by deedas » 27 Jul 2004 03:14

If they send you their pic and don't ask you to not post their pic, then I think its cool for you to post them.

Justin

Post by Justin » 27 Jul 2004 03:19

but but but... i dont want to!

Mike

Post by Mike » 27 Jul 2004 03:20

Justin wrote: but but but... i dont want to!
<span style='color:teal'>You can accidentally send them to me and I'll post them. Then it won't be your fault.

See? Simple.</span>