Legend In The Making

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
rho

Post by rho » 27 Aug 2004 11:28

:mellow: loading, :mellow: loading, :omfg: loaded..... holy shit,,,, this chick is completely whacked out of her fucking gourd... but psycho chicks have to be the best in bed,, i mean hell, look at fatal attraction and basic instinct,,, if a chick looks like that, and is psycho, and fucks like she is psycho,, hell man change my name to matt and point me towards her direction

edited, because im a newbie and cant spell for shit(also because i was distracted by the psycho girl dancing across my screen)
Last edited by rho on 27 Aug 2004 11:29, edited 1 time in total.

Imex

Post by Imex » 27 Aug 2004 11:36

First time poster. Awesome Vid.

Here is a Mirror, It wont last long but should be fast.. thanks

Removed...

Reached, 11 gigs transfered so I dropped it. Hope it helped out some of you while it was up.
Last edited by Imex on 27 Aug 2004 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

anatomyofsatan

Post by anatomyofsatan » 27 Aug 2004 11:38

thats the best fuckin video I have seen!!!

DeathBeforeDesigner
Location: I don't know, it's kind of warm and dark and if I move this way I feel something really warm

Post by DeathBeforeDesigner » 27 Aug 2004 11:38

The incident is not an isolated one. In June, a video showing two Scarsdale High School freshman girls in a sexual encounter, apparently taking direction from boys in the background, prompted an investigation by the Westchester County district attorney's office when a parent reported that students were sending it to each other by e-mail. A nude picture of a 15-year-old in Wycoff, N.J., taken with a camera phone, is still circulating after she sent it by e-mail it to her boyfriend and he forwarded it to his friends, other students said.

Where is that video?!

Grinch

Post by Grinch » 27 Aug 2004 11:38

m0tt0k4 wrote: <a href='http://www.goupstate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... 051/news01' target='_blank'>http://www.goupstate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... /news01</a>
For instance, last spring, when an eighth-grade girl at Horace Mann School in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, sent a digital video of herself masturbating to a male classmate on whom she had a crush, it quickly appeared on a file-sharing network that teenagers use to trade music. Hundreds of New York private school students saw the video, in which the girl's face was clearly visible, and it was available to a worldwide audience of millions.

Students would go online at school while the girl was there and watch it, said one student from another school, who declined to be named. Horace Mann officials did not reply to requests for comment this week, but the student newspaper reported at the time that the school had set up out-of-school counseling for the students directly involved and held assemblies to discuss issues of sexuality and communication.

The incident is not an isolated one. In June, a video showing two Scarsdale High School freshman girls in a sexual encounter, apparently taking direction from boys in the background, prompted an investigation by the Westchester County district attorney's office when a parent reported that students were sending it to each other by e-mail. A nude picture of a 15-year-old in Wycoff, N.J., taken with a camera phone, is still circulating after she sent it by e-mail it to her boyfriend and he forwarded it to his friends, other students said.

Online lists rating a school's girls as "hottest" "ugliest" or "most boring" are common. One that surfaced at Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua, N.Y., a few years ago, listed names, phone numbers and what were said to be the sexual exploits of dozens of girls.

But girls are not the only victims of Internet-fueled gossip. A seventh grader at Nightingale-Bamford School in Manhattan said she had recently seen an online video a boy had made of himself singing a song to a girl he liked, who promptly posted it all over the Internet. "I feel really bad for the guy," she said.
:angry: old news douche check back on page 5 :P

Edit:: The incident is not an isolated one. In June, a video showing two Scarsdale High School freshman girls in a sexual encounter, apparently taking direction from boys in the background, prompted an investigation by the Westchester County district attorney's office when a parent reported that students were sending it to each other by e-mail. A nude picture of a 15-year-old in Wycoff, N.J., taken with a camera phone, is still circulating after she sent it by e-mail it to her boyfriend and he forwarded it to his friends, other students said.

Where is that video?!

I KNOW good point, can someone with some free time look for that one?? :D
Last edited by Grinch on 27 Aug 2004 11:41, edited 1 time in total.

jag

Post by jag » 27 Aug 2004 11:39

teh awesomeness minus the whole being wrather a little to young, christ i look at this site almost every day.. was here yesterday and now 7 pages of nutusness! the 7th page started as i was reading the firts six

Grinch

Post by Grinch » 27 Aug 2004 11:42

jag wrote: teh awesomeness minus the whole being wrather a little to young, christ i look at this site almost every day.. was here yesterday and now 7 pages of nutusness!&nbsp; the 7th page started as i was reading the firts six
you missed the 42 other members that were on.

mikesisgod

Post by mikesisgod » 27 Aug 2004 11:58

jesus, could this post that barely works have gotten more attention? you sick f#cks. you should be ashamed of yourselves. oh one of the mirrors actually works, gotta go!
Last edited by mikesisgod on 27 Aug 2004 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

sevenseat

Post by sevenseat » 27 Aug 2004 11:59

I keep waiting for her to start crying at the end.

pwn3d

Post by pwn3d » 27 Aug 2004 12:43

Holy crap. She's nuts. I'd be afraid to hit it just because i'd be afraid she'd wanna kill me for not calling her back or something.

She doesn't look like an 8th grader to me. The girls didn't have knockers like that when I was in 8th grade...

dgisgd

Post by dgisgd » 27 Aug 2004 12:44

i dont get it did matt dump her ass for some fat chick ??

if matt doesnt want you baby you can stalk me. remember i only hit you because i love you.

Howsurazz

Post by Howsurazz » 27 Aug 2004 12:55

Somebody get her name and address. I'll stalk her.......

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 27 Aug 2004 12:57

<a href='http://MICROSOFT.COM/fubarmirror/Psycho_Girl.wmv' target='_blank'>http://MICROSOFT.COM/fubarmirror/Psycho_Girl.wmv</a>

I'll leave it up until 20gb of bandwidth has been lost from it.

edit: live != leave

this video has a special place in my heart, since my name is Matt.
Last edited by michlersoft on 27 Aug 2004 13:01, edited 1 time in total.

yhgldude

Post by yhgldude » 27 Aug 2004 13:08

I can mirror the video for time that I am online

<a href='http://www.yhgl.com/Psycho_Girl.html' target='_blank'>http://www.yhgl.com/Psycho_Girl.html</a>

Today is 8/27/2004
1am-3am now, and if allowed I will reopen it at a about 5pm all times are eastern

I only have 9.8GB/Month

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 27 Aug 2004 13:15

wtf fag you got ads, get away!