Legend In The Making

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
GerbilMan
Location: uhh... somewhere withing a 5000 character long city,state,country,continent,planet,galaxy,universe,d

Post by GerbilMan » 28 Aug 2004 02:33

I would like to say to matt if he ever finds this site (or if he's already here) If you don't hit it, i live in the USA just send her west and she'll find me ;-)

Damn she if fucking hot. She ain't jailbait for me. My stat has a three year rule now :-D sucks to be all you pedos in Cali. "

Kidding, but seriously. She needs to make more!!!

Justin

Post by Justin » 28 Aug 2004 02:35

CANADIAN!!!!!!!

maybe...?

Holms

Post by Holms » 28 Aug 2004 02:36

quenton77 wrote: Thank Jeebus! Praise God, some chick finally figured out what it is really all about.
THAT IS THE HOTTEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!  :jawdrop:
Jesus Christ, it you people sound like little horny 13-year olds who haven't had sex before the way you praise this video! The Paris Hilton sex tape had better dialogue than this stupid shit of a sex tape! What is this?:

"So, uh, heres a little bit of my, uh, sexual side."

"It kills you...all of this...It really...It really does kill you"

"And, uh, if you decide to change your mind about anything...just let me know."

What a bunch of bullshit. This video isn't really freaky at all, just unsexy, slightly sexually depressing footage of a girl's unattractive sexual glands.
Last edited by Holms on 28 Aug 2004 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

Walter Sobchak

Post by Walter Sobchak » 28 Aug 2004 03:04

Holms wrote: Jesus Christ, it you people sound like little horny 13-year olds who haven't had sex before the way you praise this video!
Yeah, but the problem is I'm a 24 year old man who's had more pussy and blow jobs than you've ever seen on the internet.

It's hot because sex used to be that way back in high school. As you get older, and more experienced, the eroticism of naivety and inexperience is what makes it hot. Just because the first blow job you ever got may have completely sucked ass, doesn't mean you won't look back on it and wish you could have it, and all of its horrible glory back again.

One question (okay, two questions):

What isn't hot about an attractive, horny, desperate teenage girl willing to finger bang herself on a camera just so some guy would fuck her? Seriously.

Would you rather her sit there fully clothed and talk about how much "she could give fuck less if you banged her or not, 'cause she's gonna get it elsewhere"? That's not teh hot, that's teh gay.

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 28 Aug 2004 03:07

Well what ever the hell the video was (freaky/sexy/unsexy/desparate/etc) all I am saying is that my dick just got harder than it has been in months. The last time it did that was the first time I saw the Hoeller video (which is not half as good as this one).

Lester

Post by Lester » 28 Aug 2004 03:18

First I got to say, it is the sheer desperate innocence of this girl that is so totally sexually attractive. Well that and her budding young body. But I got to say, although I'd definetely want to hit I'd be freaked out by the consequences. Seriously, would you honestly be able to sleep feeling completely safe next to a girl that would send you a video like this. Who knows when she can become depressed to the point she could commit suicide and decide to take you with her. It'd just be to damn dangerous :<

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 28 Aug 2004 03:23

Lester wrote: First I got to say, it is the sheer desperate innocence of this girl that is so totally sexually attractive. Well that and her budding young body. But I got to say, although I'd definetely want to hit I'd be freaked out by the consequences. Seriously, would you honestly be able to sleep feeling completely safe next to a girl that would send you a video like this. Who knows when she can become depressed to the point she could commit suicide and decide to take you with her. It'd just be to damn dangerous :<
good point but who the hell are you?

post a newbie intro...

you are making us stupid fucking newbies look even fucking more stupid--if that's possible.

Walter Sobchak

Post by Walter Sobchak » 28 Aug 2004 03:27

Lester wrote: Seriously, would you honestly be able to sleep feeling completely safe next to a girl that would send you a video like this. Who knows when she can become depressed to the point she could commit suicide and decide to take you with her.
Yeah you're right. But who knows when she might wake up next to you, appreciate the fact that she has you, and suck your dick off right after she pounds it up her ass, once again, because she loves you?

"Lotto - chances of winning: 3.76 million to 1. Odds are significantly better for those who buy tickets." -slogan from WA State Lotto.

Justin

Post by Justin » 28 Aug 2004 03:31

thats it. my next girlfriend definitely needs to be of the psycho variety. you just cant lose if you have one! until of course she decides to murder you one day.

Serra

Post by Serra » 28 Aug 2004 03:41

Justin wrote: thats it. my next girlfriend definitely needs to be of the psycho variety. you just cant lose if you have one! until of course she decides to murder you one day.
Done the psyco girl thing... gets old really quickly.

BradFoSho

Post by BradFoSho » 28 Aug 2004 03:44

Justin wrote: thats it. my next girlfriend definitely needs to be of the psycho variety. you just cant lose if you have one! until of course she decides to murder you one day.
Sometimes you have to give a little to get a little.

The Zot

Post by The Zot » 28 Aug 2004 03:56

bloodmonger wrote:
Lester wrote: First I got to say, it is the sheer desperate innocence of this girl that is so totally sexually attractive. Well that and her budding young body. But I got to say, although I'd definetely want to hit I'd be freaked out by the consequences. Seriously, would you honestly be able to sleep feeling completely safe next to a girl that would send you a video like this. Who knows when she can become depressed to the point she could commit suicide and decide to take you with her. It'd just be to damn dangerous :<
good point but who the hell are you?

post a newbie intro...

you are making us stupid fucking newbies look even fucking more stupid--if that's possible.
Stupid.

Front Page posts are open, so no need to make newbie intros. Ass hat

So Mr. Stupid Fucking POST WHORING Newbie....back off.

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 28 Aug 2004 04:06

well hell...I guess I learned something new today...

Sorry for the "post whoring" but I am bored...however I think its pretty clear that my posts have been pretty good quality at least. It could be worse...

dave

Post by dave » 28 Aug 2004 04:13

How bout this? If matt is turning away this girl, imagine what he is banging?

BradFoSho

Post by BradFoSho » 28 Aug 2004 04:17

His right hand