Legend In The Making

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
theukpimp

Post by theukpimp » 29 Aug 2004 01:15

d-N0 wrote: Actually.... I do think she's at least eighteen.  she's got the tats on her wrists, in most states, you cannot get a tat if you're under eighteen, unless you got a parent with you.  she also looks like she lives with someone else.... in the early part of the vid, you see her looking around. maybe she lives with her momma, meaning momma may not really like her daughter stripping on a webcam, yet alone go with her to get a tat.
Im not sure you're correct here. This "tat" appears to reflect the light at around 5:05 seconds in (at least on my comp). It looks kind of like a bracelet or some shit. Bump on the what the fuck is she wearing at the start comments.

Nuzman

Post by Nuzman » 29 Aug 2004 01:31

Madtown.us is on my own server with it's own dedicated T1 (thus not restricted by some "total bandwidth scheme). At one point early on, I had over 300 connections, so had to restrict the number of connections allowed so that those with connections could have a decent download time. I've seen stats of up to 10 connection attempts per second.

So, Justin, I'm seeing a bit of what you experience whenever another huge set of awesome hi-res images gets posted.

I've got some work to do for grad school and need the bandwidth myself for a while, so the madtown.us mirror is not currently available. I will probably make it available again later today.

mbarnhartt

Post by mbarnhartt » 29 Aug 2004 02:04

Here are some pics for you poor, pathetic dial-up users:

Psycho Pics

Thank you

justdoit4ac

Post by justdoit4ac » 29 Aug 2004 02:16

theukpimp wrote:
d-N0 wrote: Actually.... I do think she's at least eighteen.  she's got the tats on her wrists, in most states, you cannot get a tat if you're under eighteen, unless you got a parent with you.  she also looks like she lives with someone else.... in the early part of the vid, you see her looking around. maybe she lives with her momma, meaning momma may not really like her daughter stripping on a webcam, yet alone go with her to get a tat.
Im not sure you're correct here. This "tat" appears to reflect the light at around 5:05 seconds in (at least on my comp). It looks kind of like a bracelet or some shit. Bump on the what the fuck is she wearing at the start comments.
i watched it again to see if she had a tat and it looks like a bracelet cuz it moves. ill watch again to make sure. haha

Nuzman

Post by Nuzman » 29 Aug 2004 02:21

justdoit4ac wrote:ill watch again to make sure.
Thanks for such dedication and sacrifice!

memphis`

Post by memphis` » 29 Aug 2004 03:16

justdoit4ac wrote:
theukpimp wrote:
i watched it again to see if she had a tat and it looks like a bracelet cuz it moves. ill watch again to make sure. haha
If it were a tat, I'll bet it says "Matt".

Grinch

Post by Grinch » 29 Aug 2004 03:41

its 3:40 right now, by the time this post hits its 3rd full day being up its gonna have 100,000 people/hits. :omfg: THATS INSANITY!!! :blink: omfg.

Justin, uve unleashed a monster lol.

Edit:: Eastern Time
Last edited by Grinch on 29 Aug 2004 03:41, edited 1 time in total.

saneman

Post by saneman » 29 Aug 2004 04:22

wow, she's hot but there's no way she's legal.....oh well, if i wasn't going to hell already, watching this vid isn't going to put me over the edge :P

Mr. Ali

Post by Mr. Ali » 29 Aug 2004 04:39

Justin wrote:
michlersoft wrote: My mirror is down (http://MICROSOFT.COM/fubarmirror/Psycho_Girl.wmv) Don't bother with that one anymore. I lost 25gb in 6 hours haha.
yeah that's because apparently some douche was hotlinking that particular mirror (and my overture.mp3) on some other forum too.

and no credit to this site either!
heh, not like you give credit to where ever you find ur pics and videos anyway

BradFoSho

Post by BradFoSho » 29 Aug 2004 04:41

saneman wrote: wow, she's hot but there's no way she's legal.....oh well, if i wasn't going to hell already, watching this vid isn't going to put me over the edge :P
Well, watching might not, but rubbin one out to it sure will!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>*is going to hell*</span>

Imex

Post by Imex » 29 Aug 2004 04:54

2426 hits 11639352 kb /Psycho_Girl.wmv

There are 52 sites that are linking to my dead psycho_girl.wmv url but still its moving around the internet fast.

Mr_Junky

Post by Mr_Junky » 29 Aug 2004 04:58

maybe this chick will be like the star wars kids...hundreds of movies about her an such

BradFoSho

Post by BradFoSho » 29 Aug 2004 05:09

Or maybe god will shine down on us and this chick will star in many more films!

jdev

Post by jdev » 29 Aug 2004 05:17

(without reading the first 17 pages)

that chick is fucking planters man.

heres some mirrors for you

<a href='http://fallingaway.com/upload/fubar/jus ... o_Girl.wmv' target='_blank'>original</a>
<a href='http://fallingaway.com/upload/fubar/jus ... _remix.wmv' target='_blank'>remix</a>

Sonny Crockett

Post by Sonny Crockett » 29 Aug 2004 05:21

this bitch scares the shit out of me...