Legend In The Making

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
ryancook

Post by ryancook » 31 Aug 2004 07:23

yeah. i doubt that's real [re: matt pics]
Last edited by ryancook on 31 Aug 2004 07:23, edited 1 time in total.

Justin

Post by Justin » 31 Aug 2004 07:29

i think so too. anyhow, i've taken them off the front page. but i'll post it here just in case anybody wants to have a look

they just look too professional. like something out of a catalogue.
To: webmaster@psykotik.zzn.com
Subject: Matt!! (loved by Psycho Girl)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 01:15:03 -0700

Attachments:   sexy Matt 1.jpg, sexy Matt 2.jpg, sexy Matt 3.jpg, sexy Matt 4.jpg, sexy Matt 5.jpg

this is the "Matt" that Psycho Girl loves so much...

edit: links taken off
Last edited by Justin on 31 Aug 2004 07:56, edited 1 time in total.

guymontag

Post by guymontag » 31 Aug 2004 07:44

I have an idea...the RFAD remix and other fan created stuff is great, but how about someone making a mock horror movie trailer using the vid/monologue mp3?

I tried for about 5 minutes before I realized that I'm retarded when it comes to using pinnacle and any type of audio editing software. But I'm sure a lot of you aren't retarded. So if one of you would, I think it'd be great. I mean the lines are so memorable, they SCREAM horror/action film!

"Just do it Matt...do it right now!"
"You don't understand how much I like you."
"You've been waiting for this for a long time, haven't you Matt?"
"I love you Matt."
"No matter how hard you try you just can't give up on me."
"You love me. You're just afraid to admit it!"

You get the picture.

Zero

Post by Zero » 31 Aug 2004 07:51

Those pics are a fucking joke, that kids a model for Skechers, he's right up the street. He's done Abercrombie&Fitch stuff too. That's not "Matt" lol

Justin

Post by Justin » 31 Aug 2004 07:55

that's what i thought. haha. ok they're coming down. waste of bandwidth

FlatFeet

Post by FlatFeet » 31 Aug 2004 08:16

Hey what was up with the downtime a few hours ago? Came here to see how the stats are running for Psycho Girl but I couldn't get here.

egocentricman

Post by egocentricman » 31 Aug 2004 08:26

Read 272214 times

Jesus. F'ing. Christ.

Score one for testosterone.. It makes people do 'things'

Justin

Post by Justin » 31 Aug 2004 08:31

had to take the site down for a bit.

<a href='http:///board/index.php?showtopic=2349' target='_blank'>/board/index.php?showtopic=2349</a>

anyhow, just wanted to say that we here at fubar actually started something this time. we had the psycho girl vid first and you guys came up with the first remix. which in turn spawned the mp3 and the song.

it's kinda weird looking around the net and seeing people talk about the the requiem remix; knowing that we were the ones that made them in the first place. haha. i'd be pissed if anybody tries to take credit for that idea. good job fubarbs.

jdev

Post by jdev » 31 Aug 2004 08:46

hey justin, my mirror for the original is back up

<a href='http://fallingaway.com/upload/fubar/jus ... o_Girl.wmv' target='_blank'>http://fallingaway.com/upload/fubar/jus ... irl.wmv</a>

Anastasia

Post by Anastasia » 31 Aug 2004 10:20

Justin wrote: had to take the site down for a bit.
I was sad when you took it down Justin! :cry: :weep: I love the men of fubar and their talk. But the hype seems to be dying down, so you might not have to take it down again, i dunno, its up to you. I was just wondering how many emails you had within 5 mins, i would be surprised if it wasnt alot.
But anyways. Maybe you can take down your copy of Psycho Girl and leave the mirrors, but I dont know.
It should've been posted on MILLIONS of other sites by now.
To people linking here and making you shut the site down- FUCK YOU! HOST IT ON YOUR OWN DAMN SERVER.
Whatever.
Back to the topic.....

Matt

Post by Matt » 31 Aug 2004 10:33

donkeypunch wrote:
Yammer wrote: I'll host the vid so you dont have to worry about bandwidth. Justin just send it over and I'll upload it and send you the link to post.

I'd hit that with a DONKEY PUNCH
me too...
Hey DP, your avatar looks familiar. Did I see you on 3G?

av8r

Post by av8r » 31 Aug 2004 10:39

[FONT=Times]Okay, people... Listen up! This is for the moderators, the site owners, and all magnificent damn people out there who post the most entertaining, engaging, and mind blowing (yes, I said blowing) pics, vids, stories, etc. on the net. Those of us who are in Iraq 'cause your Pres wants us here, absolutely love the things you do. It keeps us smiling, and there's nothing better to smile at than an attractive woman, sharing herself (for whatever reason) on camera.

That being said, I can't decide which one I would want to do first, Psycho or Libby Hoeller, but God love 'em, I'd do 'em both!!!

Lock

Post by Lock » 31 Aug 2004 11:01

Odd to see the site as it was before June 17th for a few hours.. god bless the old comment system. Who would have thought that little psycho girl could bring the mighty FUBAR to it's knees ?

Matt

Post by Matt » 31 Aug 2004 11:04

av8r wrote: [FONT=Times]Okay, people...  Listen up!  This is for the moderators, the site owners, and all magnificent damn people out there who post the most entertaining, engaging, and mind blowing (yes, I said blowing) pics, vids, stories, etc. on the net.  Those of us who are in Iraq 'cause your Pres wants us here, absolutely love the things you do.  It keeps us smiling, and there's nothing better to smile at than an attractive woman, sharing herself (for whatever reason) on camera. 

That being said, I can't decide which one I would want to do first, Psycho or Libby Hoeller, but God love 'em, I'd do 'em both!!!
Keep up the good work my brother. We're supportiing you guys like crazy.

Just curious... what kind of bandwidth are they giving you guys over there?

gfunkmaster134

Post by gfunkmaster134 » 31 Aug 2004 11:08

kinda creepy but she's still pretty hot.

I'd hit it.