Fill in the blank!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Crackpot Live

Post by Crackpot Live » 04 Nov 2004 10:54

polishing their rifles! :lol:

guru7777

Post by guru7777 » 04 Nov 2004 10:56

Also, I can't leave anything in my will to any person that isn't related by blood.
That isn't what issue 1 said. It DOES mean that nothing will go to your "common law" partner without a will.

You can will anything to anyone. People will things to their pets.

shirizaki

Post by shirizaki » 04 Nov 2004 11:01

guru7777 wrote:
Also, I can't leave anything in my will to any person that isn't related by blood.
That isn't what issue 1 said. It DOES mean that nothing will go to your "common law" partner without a will.

You can will anything to anyone. People will things to their pets.
I don't know you. Do you live in the suckhole of the U.S. (Ohio)?

guru7777

Post by guru7777 » 04 Nov 2004 11:03

I do live in Ohio. It's not such a bad place. Beats the south.

Crackpot Live

Post by Crackpot Live » 04 Nov 2004 11:04

Waiting for Bush to scream, YeeeHaaaw! :lol:

hye

Post by hye » 04 Nov 2004 11:04

shiftomnimega wrote:
Semper Phildelis wrote: What the hell? What has Kerry ever done that was morally wrong? He's a devout catholic.
The Holy See, aka Pope, would disagree because of Kerry's views on abortion.
Given that the Catholic Church is spreading false propaganda about condoms and AIDS, I don't feel they really have the moral high ground here:
<a href='http://www.guardian.co.uk/aids/story/0, ... 68,00.html' target='_blank'>Linky</a>

[Fill in the Blank Question]
more numerous than the ones who voted for Kerry unfortunately.

DroPaJeWeL

Post by DroPaJeWeL » 04 Nov 2004 11:07

Bush won. Americans who voted for him are .... Ignorant Christains (I'm Christian my self)Who live in a fake sense of reality, sopposevly they are conservative, Anti-same sex marraige, anti-cell stem research etc. But they have the highest divorce rate in the country, the highest number of girls under 16 that are pregnant, the most kids out of wed lock. Most of these dilemas are brought upon them because of financial problems Which is WHAT THEY'RE LEAST INTERESTED IN and What John Kerry is most interested in proposing.

shirizaki

Post by shirizaki » 04 Nov 2004 11:08

guru7777 wrote:
I do live in Ohio. It's not such a bad place. Beats the south.
I've been to the south, and the west. Went to D.C. once, got to walk around the rotunda thing in the Capitol building. Ohio sucks. The only thing good about it is that it's got a wide mix of culture. I like the west better though. Where do you live in Ohio?

TomC

Post by TomC » 04 Nov 2004 11:12

*first off, i didnt read anyones comments*
* i am also from canada so i see it from the outside*

the vote for president is mearly a event like christmas,halloween and valentines day, its meaningless. over the years people have put so much into the country to get rights (to vote & others) so it is only kept around for purely that reason, they never really gave YOU the power to elect someone, the money from Oil has given the power of a certain few to dictate who what where and why. so why are you still voting?

amazington

Post by amazington » 04 Nov 2004 11:16

not informed. dont give me that liberal media shit. It doesn't take a hick to see that bush seriously fucked up. He cant make it through a minute without catastrophically fucking up and embarassing everyone.

I dont care if you voted republican, but if you sersiously think Bush earned four more years...

<a href='http://politics.slashdot.org/article.pl ... 25&tid=224' target='_blank'>not informed</a>

shirizaki

Post by shirizaki » 04 Nov 2004 11:17

TomC wrote:*first off, i didnt read anyones comments*
* i am also from canada so i see it from the outside*

the vote for president is mearly a event like christmas,halloween and valentines day, its meaningless. over the years people have put so much into the country to get rights (to vote & others) so it is only kept around for purely that reason, they never really gave YOU the power to elect someone, the money from Oil has given the power of a certain few to dictate who what where and why. so why are you still voting?
:cry: BECAUSE IT'S ALL WE CAN DO!!! :cry:

<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Except for anarchy</span>

scheflo

Post by scheflo » 04 Nov 2004 11:20

fucked

Barley

Post by Barley » 04 Nov 2004 11:25

so how many voted anyway? i remember last year like half of the voting-ables actually voted, was it better this year?

(nah i didn't read all of the kerry/bush bitching)

al k holik

Post by al k holik » 04 Nov 2004 11:30

...feeling awfully proud of how they have completely fucked over not only their country, their children's future, and the rest of the world's safety from religious zealots of all faiths, most especially ones from their own country.

Gloat away, idiots. You will live to understand why the rest of us wanted a change, but you'll wish you didn't.

DroPaJeWeL

Post by DroPaJeWeL » 04 Nov 2004 11:30

Bush's form of thinking has the equivalent morality of my penis. I can't understand how anyone can buy that Ethical + Morality BS.