Fill in the blank!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
ruprechtjones

Post by ruprechtjones » 04 Nov 2004 17:23

Angelbaby, I'm beginning to like you.

MathGuy
Location: somewhere between the ninth ring of Hell, and seventh Heaven

Post by MathGuy » 04 Nov 2004 17:24

AngelBaby wrote:
zorq wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Oh, now come on, MathGeek...I know you can't be THAT stupid. Even with the massive inbreeding down here, how could someone have ONE person as their mother AND sister? Think about that one for a little bit before you answer... ;) </span>
Easy, your father marries his daughter, your sister.

Or you (male) mary your mother who was in turn the child of your father.

She is now your sister (Through your father), your mother, and your wife.
<span style='color:blue'>I'm talking BIOLOGICAL mother here, dummy. Now, explain to me how a male child can have the same woman as his mother and sister by blood... :huh:

On second hand, you know what? Don't explain it to me, I'm proud not to be able to figure shit like that out. Some of you are scaring me with the ease at which you can determine such things... :o</span>
It's a side effect of in-breeding.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 17:25

MathGuy wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
MathGuy wrote: if their father fucked thier mother, who was really the father's daughter, then that person's mother would also be his half-sister from his father side.
<span style='color:blue'>Wow, you're really good at that. You sure you're not from around these parts? :P </span>
I was born a Texan, I'll die a Texan, and in-between I'll live in Texas.
<span style='color:blue'>God love Texas and her 34 sweet electoral votes! ;)

YEE-HAH!! Don't mess with Texas! :lol: </span>

MathGuy

Post by MathGuy » 04 Nov 2004 17:27

AngelBaby wrote:
MathGuy wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Wow, you're really good at that. You sure you're not from around these parts? :P </span>
I was born a Texan, I'll die a Texan, and in-between I'll live in Texas.
<span style='color:blue'>God love Texas and her 34 sweet electoral votes! ;)

YEE-HAH!! Don't mess with Texas! :lol: </span>
Imagine that, I'm one of the few Texans that didn't vote for Bush.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 17:30

ruprechtjones wrote: Angelbaby, I'm beginning to like you.
<span style='color:blue'>I have that effect on people. I'm kinda like a Tootsie Pop...hard and tough on the outside, soft and gooey on the inside, but sweet through and through. I just might grow on you...like a tumor! :P

P.S. How's the weather in Seattle? Raining?? ;)</span>
Last edited by AngelBaby on 04 Nov 2004 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

MathGuy

Post by MathGuy » 04 Nov 2004 17:33

AngelBaby wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>I have that effect on people. I'm kinda like a Tootsie Pop...hard and tough on the outside, soft and gooey on the inside, but sweet through and through. I just might grow on you...like a tumor! :P </span>
I'm starting to like you too, conservative and all. Anyway, I have to go to bed. Angelbaby, its been fun.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 17:38

MathGuy wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>I have that effect on people. I'm kinda like a Tootsie Pop...hard and tough on the outside, soft and gooey on the inside, but sweet through and through. I just might grow on you...like a tumor! :P </span>
I'm starting to like you too, conservative and all. Anyway, I have to go to bed. Angelbaby, its been fun.
<span style='color:blue'>I'm getting sleepy too...g'night all!

Sleep tight my little Democrat and Republican bunnies! :wub: </span>

ruprechtjones

Post by ruprechtjones » 04 Nov 2004 17:39

AngelBaby wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>I have that effect on people. I'm kinda like a Tootsie Pop...hard and tough on the outside, soft and gooey on the inside, but sweet through and through. I just might grow on you...like a tumor! :P

P.S. How's the weather in Seattle? Raining?? ;)</span>
Gooey on the inside... you should get that checked out.

Seattle is and always will be a liberal city, but if you step 10 feet outside of the city limits, it's like Georgia. White people and tobacco juice everywhere, I tell ya. Oh, cloudy as always, no rain tonight.

You've stood your ground and remained standing after this onslaught of a thread. While I absolutely do not agree with your opinions, you've got balls. I dig balls on my chicks. Figuratively of course, unless we're talking about Justin...

wombler

Post by wombler » 04 Nov 2004 18:31

...clearly unaware of just how bad Bush's world policies are. As I said previously, I can't comment on his internal policies (abortion, gay-marriage, stem-cell research), and Bush may well be doing really well on stuff like the economy and crime (though I somehow doubt it). BUT, if you think that he did a good thing by invading Iraq, you are just wrong. Plain and simple. Invading Iraq has had the following consequences:

* Thousands of US, UK and other troops killed or injured (as in paralyised for life, missing limbs, blind, disfigured).
* Thousands of innocent Iraqis killed or injured. (Not soldiers, innocent civilians who did nothing - just like those who died on 9/11.)
* Billions of dollars ($140b and counting) spent on the Iraq war which could have been spent on so many other things.
* Hundreds of millions of Arabs who despised the 9/11 attackers and their ideals now hate the US even more because of their attacking a holy Muslim country with no justification and with the international community telling them to wait.
* The price of oil around the world going through the roof.
* The shifting of focus away from the real terror threat, including Bin Laden, who STILL hasn't been caught.

If I'd given you $140b on 9/12 would you have spent it catching the man behind the terror attacks, or on attacking another country altogether with nothing to do with international terrorism? Go figure.

Anyone care to list some good things which have come out of the war in Iraq? I can think of one:

* Taken out a crackpot dictator, Saddam Hussein, who (like many other crackpot world leaders who are still in power and trading with the US) liked to kill and torture his own citizens.

That's a good thing, but I'm not sure it weighs up very well against the negatives. But hey, prove me wrong - tell me why Bush is the best man to fight the "war on terror"?

smittenboy

Post by smittenboy » 04 Nov 2004 19:48

...making me feel glad that i'm canadian and not american right now.

row

Post by row » 04 Nov 2004 19:55

It's nice seeing the pretentious liberals come out. Perhaps the elitism of the Democrat party is the exact reason Bush was re-elected. Remember, he got more than 50% of the popular vote, first since 1988. Clinton never did that.

Chief Barley

Post by Chief Barley » 04 Nov 2004 20:09

spaceships!

dave

Post by dave » 04 Nov 2004 20:12

joemizzle wrote: responsible for the following:

Watching Social Security disappear, a re-institution of the draft, the deficit getting so bad foreign countries will start calling in their notes, homelessness and poverty increasing, a never-ending state of war, further erosion of the bill of
rights, the environment continually being ignored, Roe v Wade eventually being overturned...  Other than a complete rollback of the last 75 years or so of progress, things will probably be real peachy!!

Praise the Lord!

Thanks Bush voters! :superangry:
What part of "There will be no draft" do you just not understand? Our enlistment quotas have been more than met, and re-enlistment quotas are even higher. And if I recall accurately, Kerry in the debates was the one who wanted to add another 40k soldiers, and just where did he plan to get them?

eggfart

Post by eggfart » 04 Nov 2004 20:30

people who chose the turd sandwich over the giant douche! :P

Rocket Rion

Post by Rocket Rion » 04 Nov 2004 21:15

...not pussies! Unlike the limp-wristed Kerry supporters.

You kids registered for Rock the Vote and Vote or Die and all that crap but you did not actually go to vote! How can you cry-babies complain?

Hopefully by 2008 you'll grow up enough to realize how ignorant you were in 2004.