Fill in the blank!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
xeno

Post by xeno » 04 Nov 2004 21:32

Smart.... and right!

Thank God it's over. I hate politics.
Last edited by xeno on 04 Nov 2004 21:33, edited 1 time in total.

MRPEN15

Post by MRPEN15 » 04 Nov 2004 22:37

gay!

...and most likely fat and old.

...not to mention ugly.

fuckers. :blink:

jimthej00

Post by jimthej00 » 04 Nov 2004 22:38

...fucked. hard. in the ass.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 04 Nov 2004 22:42

AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>You actually cast a useless vote for a fucking Green Party candidate and have the gall to call ME stupid? Okay, yeah...whatever. :rolleyes:

Come back and tell me how wrong I am when New Mexico and Iowa's votes are officially awarded to Bush (as pretty much every network I've watched has predicted they will be eventually) and he finishes with 286 as I said. </span>
Like, omiga, whatever.

Yeah, get a clue, cumbag. The Green Party actually does field candidates in smaller elections that have a chance to win, and did have some <a href='http://www.gp.org/press/pr_11_03_04.html' target='_blank'>win</a> this year. Moreso, some people believe in voting for the guy you want to win, not just trying to be on the winning side.

And I'll still say you're wrong when Bush gets awarded NM & IA. You stated it as a fact when you said it. It was not true. It doesn't matter if it becomes true an hour or two months after you said it. Your fact was wrong. This has been another remedial lesson for you. I hope you're actually learning.

(fill in the blank)

trying to make it so people can't say the US has a president that was never truly elected.

Serra

Post by Serra » 04 Nov 2004 22:45

* Thousands of US, UK and other troops killed or injured (as in paralyised for life, missing limbs, blind, disfigured).

- True, I feel sorry for every single one of them. I know a few who aren't coming back.

* Thousands of innocent Iraqis killed or injured. (Not soldiers, innocent civilians who did nothing - just like those who died on 9/11.)

- Unlike the tens of thousands who Sadam would have killed or raped anyway for no good reason? The simple answer is we got rid of an evil dictator.

* Billions of dollars ($140b and counting) spent on the Iraq war which could have been spent on so many other things.

- Sure the money would be nice to use on other things, but what good is all the money in the world if some Iraqi weapon is smuggled into the US and kills a bunch of us?

* Hundreds of millions of Arabs who despised the 9/11 attackers and their ideals now hate the US even more because of their attacking a holy Muslim country with no justification and with the international community telling them to wait.

- True, but do you honestly think countries like Syria are thinking, "Hmmm, we better not piss them off or they will come in and crush us like a bug too."

* The price of oil around the world going through the roof.

- Iraq had not effect on oil prices you idiot. In the long run, Iraq will again be able to sell oil, so the overall effect will mean lower prices.

* The shifting of focus away from the real terror threat, including Bin Laden, who STILL hasn't been caught.

- Bin Laden is in Pakastan. Are you suggesting that after Afganistan we should have invaded Pakastan? If not, what is our armed forces going to do to help catch Bin Laden? Catching Bin Laden has become a problem for the spooks, not the military.

Plus, if Iraq wasn't a terrorist threat, then why have SO MANY MAJOR TERRORIST who has died or been captured, been done in Iraq?

Victor_Vega

Post by Victor_Vega » 04 Nov 2004 23:00

Justin wrote: Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
... are people too.

Voting for a person does not make you dumb, unless you voted for a third party.
Last edited by Victor_Vega on 04 Nov 2004 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

CoachEye

Post by CoachEye » 04 Nov 2004 23:02

B) Winners

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 23:09

sheepdog wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>You actually cast a useless vote for a fucking Green Party candidate and have the gall to call ME stupid? Okay, yeah...whatever. :rolleyes:

Come back and tell me how wrong I am when New Mexico and Iowa's votes are officially awarded to Bush (as pretty much every network I've watched has predicted they will be eventually) and he finishes with 286 as I said. </span>
<Blah, blah, blah...self-righteous ranting...yadda, yadda, yadda...>

I hope you're actually learning.
<span style='color:blue'>Oh yeah, I'm definitely learning...

Learning what an incredible fucking tool you are. Please keep educating me on the vast depths of your sheer ignorance and utter idiocy. :lol: </span>

Semper Phildelis

Post by Semper Phildelis » 04 Nov 2004 23:16

row wrote: It's nice seeing the pretentious liberals come out. Perhaps the elitism of the Democrat party is the exact reason Bush was re-elected. Remember, he got more than 50% of the popular vote, first since 1988. Clinton never did that.
I will never understand the 'democrats are elitists' attitude. It's as retarded as the 'republicans are tobbaco-chewers' school of thought.

I point you to the Pew Center, a non-partisan group that studied the demographics of the parties: <a href='http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?PageID=467' target='_blank'>http://people-press.org/reports/display ... eID=467</a>

Democrats are less like to have graduated college or own their home, and make far less money than Republicans. So enough of all that ignorance.
Last edited by Semper Phildelis on 04 Nov 2004 23:16, edited 1 time in total.

Alejandro

Post by Alejandro » 04 Nov 2004 23:43

Not at lazy as the bitching-ass idiots that are complaining. If you were over eighteen, and were too fucked up to drop your bong and cock to go register, <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>your know who you are</span>, too fucking bad.

IT'S EASIER TO SIT THERE AND FUCKING COMPLAIN THAN VOTE!

PS Michael Moore did it for the money and not polital strategy. The beauty of it is Americans can still speak their mind and make serious cash bashing the President. He voted for Bush. See, the funny thing is, Michael Moore wouldn't profit from Kerry's election. Now he'll have to make a new documentory on how it's so fucked up to have Bush as President for another 4 more years. Title: Four MOORE years. Hey Mike! I get 10% of the gross if you use that title!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FOUR MORE YEARS BABY!</span>

I'm Mr D. Bag and I approve the Message, BIATCH!

Whattman

Post by Whattman » 04 Nov 2004 23:55

I dunno, maybe it is just me, but I think Angelbaby's opinion would be greatly enhanced if she posted a picture of her hooters............

Just a thought..............

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 23:59

Whattman wrote: I dunno, maybe it is just me, but I think Angelbaby's opinion would be greatly enhanced if she posted a picture of her hooters............

Just a thought..............
<span style='color:blue'>Okay, for the sake of argument, let's say I did... Most of the losers I've seen posting on this board would probably just accuse me of using a fake pic, so why should I bother? <_< </span>

FunkyLamb

Post by FunkyLamb » 05 Nov 2004 00:05

Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
...exercising their right to vote 3,554,965 more times than the Americans who voted for Kerry.

pie

Post by pie » 05 Nov 2004 00:10

People who voted for him are the same people that will be blaming Clinton when everything's fallen to shit within the next 8 years.

Whattman

Post by Whattman » 05 Nov 2004 00:13

But I trust you, Angel! I don't think you have the capacity for such a horrible crime as hooter forgery. I have faith in your american ideals.