Kate from Kate's Playground

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 19 Nov 2004 11:25

I know for a fact that this is all true, and I will continue visiting her site once every so often just to see her free pics, and toss off to them. From what I've seen, it was caused by an injury of some sort, which, for me, does not make it so much of a turn-off.

She is pretty hot, has nice boobs and I'm pretty sure she smokes weed and likes it in the bum--from what I've read. I would fuck the shit out of her, but I might stay away from licking her toes.

I think this guy will suffer most when he discovers this, if he ever does:
<a href='http://www.alexanderthepoet.com/Poems/M ... ground.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.alexanderthepoet.com/Poems/M ... und.htm</a>

rellimps

Post by rellimps » 19 Nov 2004 11:34

It's a damn shame she shaves her legs, I have a ton of clydesdale jokes.

Captain Nasty

Post by Captain Nasty » 19 Nov 2004 11:34

MrFuka wrote: Is it the same name from the other forums?
Yes, but I know the last name too.

JuztinX

Post by JuztinX » 19 Nov 2004 12:05

so what... id still bang her

Jonstafa

Post by Jonstafa » 19 Nov 2004 14:36

I don't understand why some people aren't completely turned off by this. Everyone is saying "nobody's perfect". How many people do you know with a hoof?
That's not a normal "comes standard" kind of part. There would be a higher probability of me wanting to have sex with her if she was a fat lardo.

Besides, I know plenty of girls hotter than Kate. She's not the only pretty girl in the world. And if I found out that any of them had a hoof, I would have the same reaction.

Justin

Post by Justin » 19 Nov 2004 14:37

what the hoof?!

Im_An_Asshole

Post by Im_An_Asshole » 19 Nov 2004 14:47

Wow. A poem?! Can horses even read?

areku

Post by areku » 19 Nov 2004 14:51

Any hostile reaction from any of us that are new should be expected, as should "stupidity" and "ridiculous" comments. What else would you expect when new members are branded "Stupid Fucking Newbies"? Or when members get harassed because they just got posting and don't care for any formal introductions? One points out that the site name is the reason for the way the community works, so if we look at it that way, "fucked up beyond all recognition", why should anyone expect new members to act in a way submissive to the regulars?

The posts on the first page are often intriguing, this leads some of us to register, when in reality we have no real desire to be "part" of the community. Either way, there are no negative feelings towards this board. It provides for very interesting reads, and it seems that it's a close knit group, and I'm glad that so many people can be friends and have fun being non sensical and often perverted. I will continue to read anything that seems amusing, and post if need be. Do not expect me to succumb to the peculiar form of eltiism within this forum.

I must say though, I can understand if any paying members of "katesplayground" were disappointed. If one were to pay constantly, to enjoy visuals of a person, one would expect absolute perfection. I do find it strange though, that one can go from "Wow, absolutely beautiful" to "Oh my god, hideous ninja turtle" in such a quick period, just because a girl suffered some sort of accident or genetic deformation..something she really had NO control over. How would you all react, if say, she had her toes cut off for removing a cancer early? Or maybe some sort of diabetes related amputation?

Then I guess, the site's name is right, "fucked up beyond all recognition", this site needs its own movie or something.

Victor_Vega

Post by Victor_Vega » 19 Nov 2004 14:58

You sound like a brawl-haller.

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 19 Nov 2004 15:08

it's been said before and i guess i'll say it again. we don't come to your house and shit where ever we want. If you don't like it here that's fine, find somewhere else to post. If you decide to join, then be respectful and follow the very limited rules that have been set.

Justin

Post by Justin » 19 Nov 2004 15:18

you dont have to be part of the community to post on the front page. that's open to all registered members. but if you do decide to become an active poster in the other forums on this site, then i'd recommend following the guidelines and making a newbie intro (because i'd hate to see anybody get torn down for not doing so). personally i dont think it's 100% necessary (to make an intro) since 90% that do announce themselves hardly ever post but for the ones that do intend to stick around, the other members seem to think that it's a requirement. so it's advisable to make one. it's just the way things are around here.

other than that, feel free to stick to the front page topics. or lurking.

Flubbypants

Post by Flubbypants » 19 Nov 2004 15:30

Hooved feet are sexy....

Justin

Post by Justin » 19 Nov 2004 15:31

lol.

what the hoef!!!

<a href='http://www03.zattevrienden.be/modules/n ... oryid=3890' target='_blank'>http://www03.zattevrienden.be/modules/n ... id=3890</a>

can somebody translate/summarize what they're saying? somebody linked to this thread over there.

MathGuy
Location: somewhere between the ninth ring of Hell, and seventh Heaven

Post by MathGuy » 19 Nov 2004 15:34

my german sucks

MaryRugMuncher

Post by MaryRugMuncher » 19 Nov 2004 15:42

I think it's Dutch, the website's in Belgium...though I did recognize the phrase "lobster girl".