Stretch marks.

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
JaPeX

Post by JaPeX » 23 Nov 2004 06:55

haha that tara reid comment had me laughing for a while.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 23 Nov 2004 07:14

april wrote: A word about stretch marks:

I find that whenever Justin posts hi-res pictures of well-endowed actresses, quite a few replies of "eew, stretch marks! Gross!" are soon to follow in the comments.

If you have ever left such a comment, you have never seen an actual woman naked before you in real life.

Guess what, fellas? [s]ALL[/s] 90% (or more) OF WOMEN HAVE STRETCH MARKS. (Well, all women with an ample bosom, that is.) Not to get too scientific on you, but since women are not born with breasts, the skin has to stretch in order to accommodate them when they actually do appear. The bigger the breasts, the more stretch marks the woman will probably have. (I'm guessing the only women with little-to-no stretch marks are those sporting A-cup sized tits.)

So, if you continue to think to yourself that stretch marks are gross, it's probably because the only naked women you have seen (and will ever see if you continue to think that this natural occurrence is "gross") can be found only on magazine pages where their stretch marks have been airbrushed into oblivion.

Thank you.

P.S. None of the above applies to Tara Reid - I'm not even trying to defend that girl's fucked-up rack.
<span style='color:maroon'>OMG what a filthy fucking cum guzzling ass slut

That's what I'm supposed to say about girls I like, right?</span>

God

Post by God » 23 Nov 2004 07:25

i've never seen boob stretch marks in person, and i suffocate myself in boobs. maybe it's because the oldest girl i've been with is 21
I don't think age matters, at least not that much. I was with this one girl for a while, and she had them when she was 14 (i'm not a pedophile, i was still only15 when i saw em) She's a 34C, so i think it's mostly about size. Just my two cents.

SigmundFrodo

Post by SigmundFrodo » 23 Nov 2004 07:33

I've mentioned before on this site that (breast) stretch marks are usually caused from a girl's breasts developing rapidly... a natural occurence. Not that anyone would listen. I love real breasts! As far as strippers go.... seen a lot of them. Lived behind a strip bar for two years. Out our back gate, across the alley, into their alley door. My roommate and I used to hit a lot of the titty bars. Most of those girls had body makeup on to hide their stretch marks. Also to hide their freckles... and I love freckles (even L.L.'s). As April said, air-brushing is used in most photos, and Playboy uses great photography, lighting, and lots of make-up to make them look flawless. You can't use magazine photos, strippers, or what you see in the movies as evidence of what real women look like! Its all make believe!

Grinch

Post by Grinch » 23 Nov 2004 07:35

thats why i do my dirty work in the dark. ;)

grendel7

Post by grendel7 » 23 Nov 2004 07:38

anyone ever seen a guy with man-boobies that has stretch marks? I ask this because I have seen more guys with stretchmarks on their arms and bitch-tits then i have on girls. I have seen stretch marks on girls, but more on their thighs/asses. I have seen them on the breasts, but not as much. I have them on my thighs, but that comes from not playing soccer anymore and losing muscle definition. I do not see the big deal about stretch marks, their color fade with time. I think I will always be more afraid of a girl with a hoof then a girl with some stretch marks. :D
Last edited by grendel7 on 23 Nov 2004 07:38, edited 1 time in total.

Father Ted

Post by Father Ted » 23 Nov 2004 07:53

I suppose it must be about 15 years ago, shortly after my daughter was born, a friend and I bought a beautiful old wooden cabin cruiser.... a real whiskey palace!

We suggested to our wives that we should all get away from our kids and take a few days break on the River Shannon. But the boat had only one main cabin.

"what if we need to go to the toilet in the middle of the night" said one - "what if we get confused who's husband is who's" giggled the other.

"no problem" replied my friend.... "we can always use brail"

We are both divorced!

iamthedevil60

Post by iamthedevil60 » 23 Nov 2004 08:13

hehe...funny...

but one thing seeriously concerns me here...

u get a chick in a room...u get her naked...and all u fuckin c are the stretchmarks???? :blink:

what is this world comin too??

(oh so that's whts been happenin to my ballsac..who woulda known..)

row

Post by row » 23 Nov 2004 08:21

Does Suzi have stretchmarks? I need to know. I can't explain but its definitely urgent.

Jaquio

Post by Jaquio » 23 Nov 2004 08:21

Wow... well to my understanding, the appearance of stretch marks is not necessarily based on the size of the boobs (or other feature) but rather how rapidly the boobs or other feature changed in size. Thus, girls with very apparent stretch marks, like Scarlett, probably went through a very rapid physical maturation, rather than a slow and steady one.
i'm going out of town now, so i can't defend against any claims of me being a bitter, ugly fatty. oh well.
Now I would never stoop to such levels, because its really quite lame. However, I would say that you shouldn't act like you're being persecuted here. You opened up the attacks from the get go with the comment:
If you have ever left such a comment, you have never seen an actual woman naked before you in real life.
Which immediately attacks anyone who feels as such. You make a broad, baseless attack and then get upset when people make broad, baseless attacks back at you.

Personally, I find stretch marks appealing. I'm attracted to minor physical flaws, sue me. I have, however, seen quite a number of boobs in my day, through a variety of relationships, and I can say that only one girl had serious stretch marks, and none to the level Scarlett does. My fiancée has C-cup breasts, and no apparent stretch marks, because she developed her breasts early and slowly.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 23 Nov 2004 09:30

Seriously wrote: <span style='color:maroon'>OMG what a filthy fucking cum guzzling ass slut

</span>
Well since I can't really ban you Mr. S, I will have to spiritually ban you for 2 weeks. Have fun with out your soul.

EternalValidity

Post by EternalValidity » 23 Nov 2004 09:39

Monica Bellucci gives my penis stretch marks. Is that normal?

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz » 23 Nov 2004 09:58

On top of the rapid growth, no one has metioned that an attractive woman could have been overweight at one time, and then lost the weight! That would obviously cause stretch marks (in lots of places!).

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 23 Nov 2004 10:10

Wombat wrote:
Seriously wrote: <span style='color:maroon'>OMG what a filthy fucking cum guzzling ass slut

</span>
Well since I can't really ban you Mr. S, I will have to spiritually ban you for 2 weeks. Have fun with out your soul.
<span style='color:maroon'>Like I ever had one.

Do you realize I was joking?

Because I realized I have to ask that nowadays.</span>

Biff

Post by Biff » 23 Nov 2004 11:12

Boobies are awesome. :omfg:

All of them.

Enough said ... we move on.