Scarlett

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 03 Dec 2004 09:27

AngelBaby wrote:
BizzLe wrote:
heineken wrote: I HATE STRETCH MARKS!  BITCH! MOAN!
I'd like to make the bitch moan..
<span style='color:blue'>Too bad a limp-dick like yourself would have to hit her in the head with a bat to obtain that type of vocalization... :rolleyes:

In other words...keep dreaming fucktard.</span>
Good one, lesbo.
Are you still commenting on all of my posts? <_<
Your pathetic insults and attempts to use big words make me laugh, but the funniest part of all is your confusion over your own sexual preference. I've never had a lesbian watch my posts so attentively.

Go make me a sandwich, bitch, then maybe I'll consider you something other than just another stupid american college slut.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Dec 2004 15:32

BizzLe wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
BizzLe wrote: I'd like to make the bitch moan..
<span style='color:blue'>Too bad a limp-dick like yourself would have to hit her in the head with a bat to obtain that type of vocalization... :rolleyes:

In other words...keep dreaming fucktard.</span>
Good one, lesbo.
Are you still commenting on all of my posts? <_<
Your pathetic insults and attempts to use big words make me laugh, but the funniest part of all is your confusion over your own sexual preference. I've never had a lesbian watch my posts so attentively.

Go make me a sandwich, bitch, then maybe I'll consider you something other than just another stupid american college slut.
<span style='color:blue'>Wow Pizzle, are YOU still commenting on all of MY posts?

You call me a "lesbo" as though that would be some sort of insult to me. Nice try, junior...but you'd be more correct to call me bisexual. You know, the kind of girl you have wet dreams about someday hooking up with so you might be able to fulfill your little 3some fantasy? Hell, who am I kidding, you probably have wet dreams about hooking up with ANY GIRL...period. Or maybe your nocturnal emissions (are you old enough to have those yet?) are more involved with you one day playing for the Brown Team. :unsure:

Oh, and if you lived close enough I'd be more than happy to make you a sandwich...then I'd shove it down your throat and sit back to watch you choke to death with a beatific smile on my face! :wub:

P.S. And no, dipshit...you AREN'T Batman. If you insist on having a sig, at least try putting some shred of original thought into it...loser. :rolleyes:</span>
Last edited by AngelBaby on 03 Dec 2004 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 03 Dec 2004 16:11

AngelBaby wrote:you'd be more correct to call me bisexual. You know, the kind of girl you have wet dreams about someday hooking up with
Wrong. Bisexual or not, your probably ugly. Ugly chicks dont belong in wet dreams.

<!--QuoteBegin-AngelBaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AngelBaby)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->P.S. And no, dipshit...you AREN'T Batman.
[/quote]
Wrong again bitch.
And Bruce aint down with the short-haired uglies, so go stalk someone else.

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 03 Dec 2004 16:31

All of you shut the hell up! If you want to bitch at each other and take it to the fight club.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Dec 2004 18:08

BizzLe wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: you'd be more correct to call me bisexual. You know, the kind of girl you have wet dreams about someday hooking up with
Wrong. Bisexual or not, your probably ugly. Ugly chicks dont belong in wet dreams.
<span style='color:blue'>Your mother would pee her granny panties if you brought a girl as cute as me home to meet her someday, mainly out of relief that her son wasn't a queermo after all. But since that's not likely to happen, maybe you should just buy a one-way ticket to San Fran and start hitting the bathhouses pronto... Why fight fate?? :P

Oh, a social interaction tip...gay guys don't like pathetic geeks who think they are superheros any more than us girls do, so I'd advise against throwing your sad little Batman delusion on the table in the first five minutes of a conversation. And in case any of the boys in the sauna ask you before just diving in...yes, you are a bottom. :lol: </span>

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 03 Dec 2004 18:36

AngelBaby wrote:
BizzLe wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: you'd be more correct to call me bisexual. You know, the kind of girl you have wet dreams about someday hooking up with
<span style='color:blue'>Your mother would pee her granny panties if you brought a girl as cute as me home to meet her someday, mainly out of relief that her son wasn't a queermo after all. But since that's not likely to happen, maybe you should just buy a one-way ticket to San Fran and start hitting the bathhouses pronto... Why fight fate?? :P

Oh, a social interaction tip...gay guys don't like pathetic geeks who think they are superheros any more than us girls do, so I'd advise against throwing your sad little Batman delusion on the table in the first five minutes of a conversation. And in case any of the boys in the sauna ask you before just diving in...yes, you are a bottom. :lol: </span>
More paragraphs of bullshit. Gawd..
:zip:
I will shame myself no further by responding to this blatent stupidity.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Dec 2004 18:55

BizzLe wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
BizzLe wrote: Wrong. Bisexual or not, your probably ugly. Ugly chicks dont belong in wet dreams.

More paragraphs of bullshit. Gawd..
:zip:
I will shame myself no further by responding to this blatent stupidity.
<span style='color:blue'>Nice comeback, pal. As opposed to the dozen or so responses you've already made? Whatever, crotchstain... :rolleyes:

You couldn't shame yourself anymore if you tried, the level you'd already fallen to was likely reached long before you even heard of f.u.b.a.r. or the Goddess AngelBaby who currently owns your very soul... B)

OTOH, maybe I should give up my latest hobby. I mean, this is just TOO easy...we're talking fish and barrel level of difficulty here. Walking and chewing gum at the same time would be a greater challenge than getting the better of you over and over and over and over... :lol: </span>

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 04 Dec 2004 00:03

AngelBaby, I have a site I think you'd like better. You'd probably fit in more, and, uh, get more of a 'challenge'.

<a href='http://brawl-hall.com/forums/' target='_blank'>Brawl-Hall</a>

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Dec 2004 01:42

sheepdog wrote: AngelBaby, I have a site I think you'd like better.  You'd probably fit in more, and, uh, get more of a 'challenge'.

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks sheepmolester, but if I want your opinion, I'll give it to you... :zip: </span>

Phife

Post by Phife » 04 Dec 2004 03:35

AngelBaby wrote:
sheepdog wrote: AngelBaby, I have a site I think you'd like better.  You'd probably fit in more, and, uh, get more of a 'challenge'.

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks sheepmolester, but if I want your opinion, I'll give it to you... :zip: </span>
Take this shit to the damn fight club!

kvl

Post by kvl » 04 Dec 2004 03:40

The frount page is not an approriate fight club forum. Fighting should be reserved for the appropriate fighting zones. I want to fight this thread.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Dec 2004 03:44

Phife wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:

Take this shit to the damn fight club!
<span style='color:blue'>Goddamn it, Phife...what the hell's wrong with you? Don't you know the fucking rules??

The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Learn it, know it, live it... B) </span>

kvl

Post by kvl » 04 Dec 2004 03:50

Actually the first rule of fight club is "Don't forget to bring some food for the friday night pot luck dinner or else the fat guy will sit on you".

It was cut out of the final edit of the film.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Dec 2004 04:01

kvl wrote: Actually the first rule of fight club is "Don't forget to bring  some food for the friday night pot luck dinner or else the fat guy will sit on you".

It was cut out of the final edit of the film.
<span style='color:blue'>Thanks Commie Supes! :)

I'm rather glad that Fincher made that artistic call...the pot luck dinner thing just doesn't have the same male angst gravitas. But maybe that's just me... :unsure:</span>

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 04 Dec 2004 21:38

AngelBaby wrote:Your mother would pee her granny panties if you brought a girl as cute as me home to meet her someday, mainly out of relief that her son wasn't a queermo after all. But since that's not likely to happen, maybe you should just buy a one-way ticket to San Fran and start hitting the bathhouses pronto... Why fight fate?? :P

Openly Bi and bashing gays, I'm a little confused about that but to each his or her own I guess.

You also make claims that you are cute. I think pictures are in order to prove this.

Whatever the outcome of this little fight at least Angels posts make me laugh.