The Closed Button Icon

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 31 Jan 2006 21:20

<span style='color:maroon'>You'll all be happy to know I decided not to die.</span>

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 31 Jan 2006 21:45

bligityblah wrote:I've had them right off the conveyor, they taste gritty to me.  I just don't like them.
You go to hell. You go to hell and you die. You don't weigh enough to properly appreciate a KK doughnut.
grey_fox24 wrote:P.S. I haven't had shipley's donughts since I lived in Augusta. I think I liked em. I was a little kid at the time.
I'd pay a large amount of money to never have to live in Augusta again.
puzzlehead wrote:On another note, I just tried the new Pizza Hut cheesy bites pizza.  I think I'm going to get sick again. Essentially it is a stuffed crust pizza but the crust is cut into 'bite sized nuggets'. Not bad until you realize they over season it with some garlic crap.

Personally, I'm more of a fan of smaller pizzarias.  Out around my neck of the woods there is a place called Emilio's that has an excellent thin crust, brick oven baked pizza. Yum! Screw you, Pizza Hut. Screw you, Dominos.
Lately, I've been going the Vocelli's (sp?) route. Especially their thin-crust.

But what is it with the East Coast and Canadian bacon?!? HAM IS NOT CANADIAN BACON. Argh.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 31 Jan 2006 22:44

puzzlehead wrote:I've never been to an In n' Out, although I'd like to.  I think the recent (Feb 2006) issue of Maxim has a picture of a 100 pattie burger that some fools decided that they would try to eat.
<a href='http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eww7up.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

<a href='http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2006/01 ... 0x100.html' target='_blank'>Eww.</a> :bah:

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 31 Jan 2006 23:28

steampunk wrote:But what is it with the East Coast and Canadian bacon?!?  HAM IS NOT CANADIAN BACON.  Argh.

Back bacon is Canadian bacon. You right.

Who the hell would substitute ham for back bacon?

Tim Hortons had a donut with berries all through it and a berry glaze in the summer for only for a limited few months. That thing was awesome.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 01 Feb 2006 08:14

Seriously wrote:<span style='color:maroon'>You'll all be happy to know I decided not to die.</span>
Seriously, are you sure you didn't want to post that <a href='http://dontlinkthis.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6727' target='_blank'>in this thread</a>?

I suppose making a doughnut with fruit makes it much healthier.

Actually, which is better? The regular glazed doughnut or the cake batter doughnuts?

And AngelBaby - I shouldn't have read that blog. Ugh. Once they posted pictures of the 'raw' patties, I started to get a little skeeved. Hungry, yet skeeved.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 01 Feb 2006 08:34

puzzlehead wrote:
Seriously wrote:<span style='color:maroon'>You'll all be happy to know I decided not to die.</span>
Actually, which is better? The regular glazed doughnut or the cake batter doughnuts?

Cake donut for sure. They're still good the next day so if you buy too many you're covered.

The berry ones were cake.

Phife

Post by Phife » 01 Feb 2006 11:37

Cake doughnuts are worse for you than traditional doughnuts...they soak up all the grease like a sponge.

Dougal

Post by Dougal » 11 Mar 2006 19:07

I was reading through some of the threads, killing time, and I came across this.......
Smash wrote:Someone needs to find my parts of my ancient 'reg' test.  Not because 'reg' is a term that should be used, but because that test was fun to make and fun to give.
Yeah..... thoroughly enjoyed that.
I was certainly no 'reg' and wanted NO part of it.
But the test was good fun.
Who won it?
Smash wrote:
On a side note, I found this particularly 'ironic'.  Some of you might know why, some of you might not.
steampunk wrote: From Justin, via <a href='http://dontlinkthis.com/archives/1501' target='_blank'>this post</a>:
Here’s the skinny. For most of the past 5 years or so, i had always been hosted for free.  So then for the first time ever, i struck out on my own [DLT.com] and paid for my own hosting.
Oh I do! - The 'irony' is well noted. Well noted indeed.

Sorry about digging this up.
It just stood out.... and yet again confirmed the wisdom of the 'old'
Last edited by Dougal on 12 Mar 2006 00:33, edited 1 time in total.

vhw

Post by vhw » 15 Mar 2006 13:09

the "old" is senil

Smash

Post by Smash » 17 Mar 2006 23:15

vhw wrote:the "old" is senil

The old nearly died from 2, count 'em, 2, doses of the flu in 3 weeks. Enough!

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 18 Mar 2006 06:18

So thats where you've been lately. Sorry to hear about that.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 18 Mar 2006 14:03

Damn people having lives, I miss seeing them on the internets.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 18 Mar 2006 23:17

You hear that Smash, someone misses you!

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 20 Mar 2006 06:34

I had that Norwalk flu a couple years ago and was puking up blood. I was pretty scared because I was by myself at my parents ski home which is fairly big and remote and I didn't know you could do that from just the flu. Turns out it wasn't blood but rather the lining of my stomach and about 3 sketchy days with a fever on top of that it went away.

So I know where you're coming from. It knocks the shit out of you quite literally. I had called an ambulance at one point and couldn't figure out why it never came. I later realized I had never actually picked up the phone but had just been poking my hand and yelling.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 20 Mar 2006 09:04

Lay off the drugs man.