Soccer

Smash
Posts: 547
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:07
Location: Warren, MI

Post by Smash » 29 Jun 2006 01:09

Eamon Angelface wrote:<span style='color:red'>I think you're supposed to scream "GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL".</span>

Touchdown!?

AngelBaby
Posts: 556
Joined: 29 Sep 2004 11:36
Location: Cloud 9
Contact:

Post by AngelBaby » 29 Jun 2006 02:29

Smash wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:<span style='color:red'>I think you're supposed to scream "GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL".</span>

Touchdown!?
<span style='color:blue'>Yay! Five points for our team!! :lol: </span>

gulliver
Posts: 172
Joined: 21 Jan 2005 18:00
Location: Finglas South

Post by gulliver » 29 Jun 2006 16:15

YELLOW CARD!!!

Smash
Posts: 547
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:07
Location: Warren, MI

Post by Smash » 01 Jul 2006 21:47

AngelBaby wrote:
Smash wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:<span style='color:red'>I think you're supposed to scream "GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL".</span>

Touchdown!?
<span style='color:blue'>Yay! Five points for our team!! :lol: </span>
Heh. To the Penalty Box with you!



:o I just realized I could make that a whole dirtier. :D

puzzlehead
Posts: 175
Joined: 02 Oct 2004 23:53

Post by puzzlehead » 02 Jul 2006 06:29

Smash wrote:Heh.&nbsp; To the Penalty Box with you!
:o&nbsp; I just realized I could make that a whole dirtier. :D
Sounds like you're talking about my ex-wife's naughty bits.

Smash
Posts: 547
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:07
Location: Warren, MI

Post by Smash » 02 Jul 2006 10:45

puzzlehead wrote:
Smash wrote:Heh.&nbsp; To the Penalty Box with you!
:o&nbsp; I just realized I could make that a whole dirtier. :D
Sounds like you're talking about my ex-wife's naughty bits.
Sheesh. 2 trips to the altar already in your lifetime? :o

inplainview
Posts: 124
Joined: 11 Jul 2005 08:16
Location: Why not Minot...
Contact:

Post by inplainview » 17 Jul 2006 07:00

Smash wrote:
puzzlehead wrote:
Smash wrote:Heh.&nbsp; To the Penalty Box with you!
:o&nbsp; I just realized I could make that a whole dirtier. :D
Sounds like you're talking about my ex-wife's naughty bits.
Sheesh. 2 trips to the altar already in your lifetime? :o
:unsure:


LMAO

:unsure:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests