Cameron Diaz S&M Video

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
xool

Post by xool » 08 Jul 2004 21:58

its not spyware it works i swear

WilliamShatner

Post by WilliamShatner » 08 Jul 2004 21:58

i was trying to end the flame wars on this topic. i think i about wrapped it up. just hope shatner thinks so. yes you are right though we are all shallow and we all need to burn in hell for it...
Ummm yeah. You just about wrapped it up.

I'm not going to quote everything you just said and rip it all apart because, frankly, it's a pathetic attempt to sound like what you said was intelligent. I have a few simple points that should be very obvious, even for a very simple person. Here goes:

1. Feel free to share pics.

2. Sharing pics does not give you permission to say stupid shit.

3. Don't say stupid shit, then get upset when people call you on it.

There. Was that so hard?

As for insulting your credibility and intelligence, once again, don't say stupid shit and you won't get called out. Again, use your brain before you throw stupid shit out there. Does that about do it for the stupid shit?

Saul

Jubba43605

Post by Jubba43605 » 08 Jul 2004 22:08

If not then please host on another fuckin site.

JoeShmo

Post by JoeShmo » 08 Jul 2004 23:57

removed
Last edited by JoeShmo on 23 Jul 2004 03:28, edited 1 time in total.

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » 09 Jul 2004 00:35

You know watching this video I came to wonder what it is?

I believe this is a video doc of a erotic photo shoot but not for a magazine no but for a adult video box cover. What kind of an adult video? I believe by the looks of the image they where trying to shoot. Its for an ADEM&EVE adult video box cover.

Adem&Eve video's are Rated-X at the most though due to the fact that they dont show anything of the good stuff some may think of them as being more of an NC-17 rated.

If you watch the beginning of the full vid the director of the shoot keeps calling Diaz by her first name Cameron, Cameron, Cameron WHY? Its becouse she is a star, but a star of what I wonder at that time?

monitorman

Post by monitorman » 09 Jul 2004 01:29

It's on Emule now....
"cameron-diaz-S&M.mpeg"

madscrooge

Post by madscrooge » 09 Jul 2004 01:51

does anyone know if the spyware only attacks your computer if you download one of the videos, if you click "Download File" and let it load onto your computer, or does the spyware infect your computer when you click that first "Yes" at the warning screen? if thats it, can someone tell me how to get it off? i havent noticed any effects yet, but i dont wanna get ass raped by this thing. i have enough viruses already.

hellblock

Post by hellblock » 09 Jul 2004 02:24

I was dumb enough to follow the link to 35MB.COM and accepted the download applet. It definitely is spyware or a hijacker. I used an app. called HijackThis v1.97 to remove it, careful what you “fix or delete” tho. Seemed to work for me but who really knows, I stopped getting pop-ups. If anyone has a better solution please share.

enzomat

Post by enzomat » 09 Jul 2004 02:49

XOOL's videos do work and thats where i got both my downloads from. But whatever the thing is it says you need to download i didnt and I had my virus protection up and it warned me of a trojan( which alot of programs even Kazaa tend to come up as trojans) so i said to not allow it and I was still able to download the videos from the site. I dont know what that program is that it says you need to download but i didnt download it and was still able to get the movies. All I can say is have your virus protetion up and proceed at your own risk but I will say that the videos I got from Xool's links worked.

Gen101

Post by Gen101 » 09 Jul 2004 04:10

<a href='http://www.lavasoftusa.com/' target='_blank'>Ad-aware</a> and <a href='http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html' target='_blank'>Spybot</a> are both real good programs for getting rid of adware/spyware that's already on your system. I recommend Ad-aware as it's updated often. If you want a good program to block spyware, I'd say check out <a href='http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html' target='_blank'>Spyware Blaster</a>, but be aware that it really does block stuff. Some things you're used to might actually be a form of adware/spyware and Spyware Blaster will block it so you wont get that crap on your pc. There is the option to unblock certain things though.

I also checked out the 35MB.com links and that applet is full of junk you don't want. The video is fine itself it's just the applet that isn't good for you :) If you're gonna check it out, make sure you have some sort of anti-virus protection and also run a spyware check afterwards. If you're a frequent pc user you should be doing this anyway :P

Btw, I believe this is my first post, but I've been hanging out, reading posts, and checking everything out for quiet some time. Just want to let Justin know I appriciate what he's setup. This is a great place to come be it for the celeb buzz or the comedy you get from idiotic comments :lol:

P.S. Back on subject, as far as I can tell, this is Cameron, but really, the trailer already shows all the 'good stuff.' All the whole clip does is help show it really is her. She looks way hot in it though. I wish she still looked like this. Like she did back in the day in The Mask (I fell in love with her because of that movie). Don't get me wrong, she's still a hottie, but she's gone down a bit in my book since she got so skinny.

Smartass

Post by Smartass » 09 Jul 2004 04:14

Kinky Cameron Diaz Video Hits Web

By Josh Grossberg, E! Online

Move over, Paris, there's a new leading lady steaming up the Internet: Cameron Diaz.

Before she was an A-list star of Shrek, There's Something About Mary and Charlie's Angels, Diaz displayed some decidedly un-angelic behavior in a salacious S&M video shot back in 1992. That video, at the center of a contentious, ongoing legal battle between Diaz and the man who filmed it, hit the Web Wednesday and is rapidly becoming the download du jour.

Titled She's No Angel: Cameron Diaz, the 30-minute film shows the then 19-year-old aspiring model baring her breasts and getting kinky in a softcore photo session for cameraman John Rutter.

Now 31 and a Tinseltown powerbroker, Diaz had wanted to keep a lid on the footage. She and Rutter have been battling for nearly a year. For his part, Rutter claims Diaz signed off on a valid release at the time it was shot. Hollywood's highest paid actress, however, says the signature was forged and accuses the shutterbug of trying to blackmail her for &#036;3.3 million in exchange for not releasing the titillating pics.

Too late. The film is available for purchase via download for &#036;39.95 at Scandal-Inc.com and bootlegs are already circulating on file-sharing sites like KaZaA and Grokster.

According to the New York Post, the video features Diaz topless and in fishnets. She and a leather-clad model named Natasha are vamping it up in a bondage scene with a chained man wearing nothing but a loose-fitting loincloth. At one point, the twosome toy with their male "slave," making him wear a black leather bondage mask and pretending to subjugate him.

In another Oscar-worthy moment, Diaz gets down and dirty, prancing around topless while Rutter (in his best Austin Powers' impersonation) barks orders like, "Attitude!," "Strut it, baby!," "I want you hot and sexy!" and "Cat-like! Cat-like!"

Finally, in the climax, Diaz sprays a can of compressed air on her boobs and giggles: "Whoa! Look at them! Look at how big they got!"

According to some early online reviews, the Diaz display isn't exactly in the same league as Shrek 2. "You've seen better acting in the Paris Hilton video," opines the blog fleshbot.com, noting that Diaz appears in only two-thirds of the video and is only bra-less in on-third. Defamer.com, meanwhile, says "You're better off using a copy of Charlie's Angels as a self-love aid than wasting &#036;40 on the Diaz video."

Shortly after going live with the video, Scandal-Inc.com posted a message on its site saying it's unable to show the trailer due to heavy traffic.

In a press release, the Carribean-based distributor bought the rights to the footage from Rutter sometime last year.

"To the best of my understanding, Rutter had sold the licensing rights to the tape and photos years ago and Scandal-Inc.com picked it up sometime early last year," says a spokesperson identified only as KB. "It was a long drawn out case against Rutter that ran the gamut from extortion to forgery, but later it was ruled he did in fact have the copyright on the production."

Diaz's camp is disputing that contention. In a statement, her publicist notes that a Los Angeles judge issued permanent injunction last November that "prohibits anyone from selling, licensing, syndicating, distributing, publishing, broadcasting, disseminating, displaying or commercially exploiting the photos and video shot by John Rutter in 1992. There are already criminal proceedings pending against Rutter. A cease and desist letter has been sent to the Website."

The injunction came after reports surfaced that Rutter had been offered &#036;5 million for the tape and accompanying photos.

Rutter's attorney, Ronald Richards was unavailable for comment.

Rutter, meanwhile, is due to stand trial July 21 for attempted grand theft, forgery and perjury--all charges relating to his battle with Diaz.

He was originally arrested and charged with attempted extortion, attempted grand theft, perjury and two counts of forgery, but the Los Angeles County D.A. later dropped the extortion counts. Rutter has since filed a &#036;10 million countersuit against Diaz, claiming fraud and breach of contract.

Ironically, while she's battled to avoid becoming the next Paris or Pam online, Diaz isn't above playing off her sexy bod. She recently signed to star as a Playboy Playmate in 20th Century Fox's upcoming film, X Girls, a comedy about curvaceous babes competing in Mark Burnett's Eco-Challenge.

drewb612

Post by drewb612 » 09 Jul 2004 04:58

my server crashed

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » 09 Jul 2004 05:15

Smartass wrote: Kinky Cameron Diaz Video Hits Web

By Josh Grossberg, E! Online

Move over, Paris, there's a new leading lady steaming up the Internet: Cameron Diaz.
shoot! I guess this was it. No X-Rated video nother just some stupid pics and a lame video. :o

Damn it to hell! :veryangry:

Still its fun to know that you have something and seen something that the star Cameron Diaz dont want you to see nor have. That is atless kinda cool! :P
Last edited by Master_Blaster on 09 Jul 2004 05:16, edited 1 time in total.

ryancook

Post by ryancook » 09 Jul 2004 08:07

drewb612 wrote: my server crashed
stfu!

yahoo's a little late...lol

<a href='http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... b_eo/14467' target='_blank'>yahoo! way to go...</a>
Last edited by ryancook on 09 Jul 2004 08:12, edited 1 time in total.

Justin

Post by Justin » 09 Jul 2004 08:27

i broke the story. it's true.

then i told fleshbot.com

then defamer.com got the story from fleshbot.

then the newspapers get the story from defamer

then the whole world knows!

or something like that