Corey Haim bites the dust.

Shoot the shit.
gulliver

Corey Haim bites the dust.

Post by gulliver » 11 Mar 2010 01:23

It has been confirmed by police in Los Angeles that 38-year-old actor Corey Haim has died.
People reports the actor, who had a successful career as a teenager in the 1980s, was found unresponsive at his apartment and later pronounced dead at Providence St Joseph's Medical Center in Burbank.
His mother is believed to have been with him at the time.

Haim was best known for his role in the vampire movie 'The Lost Boys' and also starred in 'Lucas' and 'Licence to Drive'. More recently he appeared in a reality show from 2007 to 2008 with fellow actor Corey Feldman, who also appeared in 'The Lost Boys' called 'The Two Coreys'.

The actor had a long history of substance abuse problems and police say it is believed he died from an accidental overdose.

He was never gonna get old.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Re: Corey Haim bites the dust.

Post by AngelBaby » 11 Mar 2010 02:41

Wow, the "In Memoriam" list for next year's Oscars got off to a quick start.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 13 Mar 2010 04:13

Sometimes I think celebs die just to be in the Oscars. This one was so close its blatant.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 14 Mar 2010 16:35

efilflah wrote:Sometimes I think celebs die just to be in the Oscars. This one was so close its blatant.
I'm sure Corey Haim slowly killed himself over the last 22 years and eventually OD'ed with the sole intent on being included in the "in memoriam" of the 2011 Oscars. That's what all celebs strive to achieve. Britney Murphy FTW
:rolleyes:
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010