Halloween

Shoot the shit.
Dex
Big Daddy

Halloween

Post by Dex » 29 Oct 2010 13:20

So it's that time of the year soon... what are your plans this Sunday?

I'll probably go to a friends house that I usually hang out with every Sunday - we usually watch a movie, so I'll bring over some scary ones. Maybe The Shinning?
Once I get home (dusk) I plan on watching 3 or 4 old Treehouse of Horror episodes of The Simpsons that are sitting on my TiVo, and then my friend Chuck is coming over to watch The Walking Dead on AMC (he doesn't have cable). Then we will probably drink and play video games. Also, on HDNet, they are running a bunch of awesome concerts all night (Judas Priest, Korn, Megadeth, etc), which I'll be recording & probably watching at some point during the evening.

Anyone dressing up? Party? Trick or treat? Nothing at all?

“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Re: Halloween

Post by AngelBaby » 29 Oct 2010 13:21

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 30 Oct 2010 08:31

My friend's birthday is Halloween. She usually has a themed house party or something, but this year I don't think she's doing it.

So I might just hit the pubs with some mates and try and pull some hawt goth chicks only to awake the next day with my own horror story to tell.

Or just stay in and play games, yknow, whatever.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 30 Oct 2010 19:28

I dress up as Jason almost every year and go to some house party and get completely fucked up. It's tradition for me now.
I'll be going out tonight though so I can curl up into a ball all day tomorrow and kill any cunt that wakes me up.

smash

Post by smash » 31 Oct 2010 00:36

gulliver wrote:I dress up as Jason almost every year and go to some house party and get completely fucked up. It's tradition for me now.
I'll be going out tonight though so I can curl up into a ball all day tomorrow and kill any cunt that wakes me up.

Stop dressing up as me you fucking creep!

psyper

Post by psyper » 05 Nov 2010 06:16

smash wrote:
gulliver wrote:I dress up as Jason almost every year and go to some house party and get completely fucked up. It's tradition for me now.

Stop dressing up as me you fucking creep!
gulliver wrote:I dress up Jason almost every year and go to some house party and get him completely fucked.
Fixed >.<
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.