Link Dump!

Shoot the shit.
psyper

Re: Link Dump!

Post by psyper » 14 Feb 2008 06:52

gulliver wrote:
Seriously wrote:People who may be at work or school would definately not appreciate a window such as that, especially when they cannot close it.
Task Manager is your friend.
Unless you got 20 tabs open in firefox. But then when it hangs and restarts it asks you if you want all your tabs back.
Disney just for you section doesn't have a perv section - but it has a girls one which is just the same - hannah montana and Vanessa Hudgens. Disney caters for everyone!!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 14 Feb 2008 16:45

Vanessa Hudgens is a dirty, dirty girl.

psyper

Post by psyper » 15 Feb 2008 13:58

gulliver wrote:Vanessa Hudgens is a dirty, dirty girl.
Tell me about it - and no matter how much i rub her i still cant get the dirt off...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 10 Mar 2008 21:24

I love things like this.

Basically,

the Middle Ages, like everything else, are a Catholic lie

the year is 1710 get your steampunk on motherfuckersssssssssss

EDIT: The pdf at the bottom of that page would have been better to link as it's their side of the story, but I don't want to just thrust Adobe on you.

smash

Post by smash » 11 Mar 2008 01:00

A pretty absurd accusation. In order for it to be plausible, a lot of things would have had to been forged to match.

For example, monarchs and their reigns. (their example) Wouldn't it require to alter dates of people's reign along with inserting fictional ruleres like Charlamagne? And how does that fit with parallel histories at the same time?

It's out there...way out there.

smash

Post by smash » 24 Apr 2008 04:28

Seriously wrote:I love things like this.

Basically,

the Middle Ages, like everything else, are a Catholic lie

the year is 1710 get your steampunk on motherfuckersssssssssss

EDIT: The pdf at the bottom of that page would have been better to link as it's their side of the story, but I don't want to just thrust Adobe on you.

So I finally got around to researching this.

It's heavily debunked here!

The best two arguments I boiled that page down to were:

Islam spread overnight if you remove those 297 years.

Central Asia's history was somehow also altered to match the gap of 297 years.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 26 Apr 2008 03:25

"My breasts," they asked shyly, having heard about the project. "Are they... are they good enough to be touched?" And lo, we showed them how beautiful their bodies were without turning it into something tawdry.

This made me uncomfortable.

Start in the middle, after the blue dividing line. That first part is the author furiously back-peddling on how good an idea it was.

So,

There was some sort of convention

anime

sci-fi

I dunno

anyways apparently there was some sort of opt-in program where women wore buttons indicating whether or not it was okay to ask to touch their breasts.

or something like that, I really only skimmed

Descriptions of abnormal situations always put me in the mindset of how I would react if I were to wake up there completely un-prepped with no recollection of how I'd arrived.

And

Anyways,

And then the real magic happened. Because a beautiful girl in an incredibly skimpy blue Princess outfit strode down the hallway, obviously putting her assets on display (the thin strips of her clothing had to be taped to her body to stay on), and we stopped her.

"Excuse me," the first, very brave girl asked. "You're very beautiful. I'd like to touch your breasts. Would you mind if I did?"

We held our breath. We didn't want to offend. This could go wrong, collapsing and turning us into cruel lechers who'd make her feel uncomfortable and shamed of who she was....

She thought for a heartbeat, sizing us up. But there must have been something honest and trustworthy in our eyes that promised that we wouldn't get out of hand... Because after a moment, she smiled and said, "Sure!"

The first girl touched respectfully. And reported that they were glorious. Then we all asked in turn, and she nodded happily and put them out, and lo, even with strangers and not acquaintances, the magic of the Boob Project continued. It wasn't that she was a piece of meat to be felt up, but rather that a living person that we did not know had voluntarily lowered the barriers that separate us and allowed us in... And we were so grateful that we were showering her in pure adoration.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 25 May 2008 07:04

I thought this was pretty cool.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 10 Aug 2008 05:56

*NSFW*

If you go down to the woods today....

I *ahem* beleive that the internet phenomenon of 2girls1cup has made it err.. *acceptable* to post such links.

(That's what I'll tell myself in this instance anyway)

Plus the Attenborough-esque commentary/captions that accompany the pictures made me :lol:

exelis

Post by exelis » 10 Aug 2008 11:14

No, this is "link dump", not "dump link", like you provided. :D

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 11 Aug 2008 05:11

exelis wrote:No, this is "link dump", not "dump link", like you provided. :D
BADUM-TISH!

smash

Post by smash » 11 Aug 2008 06:28

That was a shitty joke...

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 12 Aug 2008 17:52

smash wrote:
That was a shitty joke...
Ditto.
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 01 Dec 2008 21:37

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 02 Dec 2008 03:26

^^^
Awesome. Totally awesome. :lol:

Almost as good as the one-punch KO was how the guy just casually strolled out of the circle and through the crowd after his victory. Like it wasn't even worth sticking around to celebrate, that's how easy and insignificant it was.