Things to annoy Angelbaby!

Shoot the shit.
smash

Post by smash » 21 Jul 2007 03:40

http://wkow.madison.com/News/index.php?ID=13083
  • A judge has set 100-thousand dollar bond for a 40-year-old Green Bay man who is accused of hitting a pedestrian and then driving seven blocks home with the man lodged in his windshield.

Police say Warrichaiet hit two people -- a man and a woman -- and then drove home with the man stuck in his windshield and parked in his garage.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 21 Jul 2007 03:55

^^^
Something nearly identical to this happened some years ago. The person parked their car in the garage and the person stuck in their windshield slowly bled to death overnight. :(

I believe Law & Order even did an episode based on it.

smash

Post by smash » 21 Jul 2007 04:07

Yeah I couldnt find that story...it was from about 3 years ago. I wanted to post both up. It sounds like urban legend, it is so creepy.

smash

Post by smash » 06 Sep 2007 20:34

I really hope this is a fake article...and if not...let's take it back from her.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 06 Sep 2007 22:54

AngelBaby wrote:^^^
Something nearly identical to this happened some years ago. The person parked their car in the garage and the person stuck in their windshield slowly bled to death overnight. :(

That happened in Dallas. A woman got drunk, struck a pedestrian in a crosswalk on her way home from the bar, and he died overnight in her garage. She even got up at one point in the evening and "checked on him".

A local radio host made a great song about it: "Whitey got run over by Aschante."

smash

Post by smash » 07 Sep 2007 03:48

Bligityblah wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:^^^

That happened in Dallas. A woman got drunk, struck a pedestrian in a crosswalk on her way home from the bar, and he died overnight in her garage. She even got up at one point in the evening and "checked on him".

A local radio host made a great song about it: "Whitey got run over by Aschante."
Snopes rocks!

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 07 Sep 2007 04:55

smash wrote:I really hope this is a fake article...and if not...let's take it back from her.
Laura Bates: 'I don't think I'm doing anything wrong'

Dumb bitch. :x

It's no surprise she resembles Paris Hilton in that pic with the article. That's probably her role model.

Skarasta

Re: Things to annoy Angelbaby!

Post by Skarasta » 28 Sep 2007 05:09

Image :D
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.............yeah.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 28 Sep 2007 23:39

psssssst

dude

ya you

you're supposed to post links about events that would annoy her. Just being annoying annoys everyone. :ph34r:
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Skarasta

Post by Skarasta » 29 Sep 2007 01:34

Event: 250 AD Man links together the first chain in recorded history.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.............yeah.

smash

Post by smash » 30 Sep 2007 10:57

Skarasta wrote:Image
Event: 250 AD Man links together the first chain in recorded history.

Someone deserves a banning soon.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 20 Oct 2007 18:20

Re: Things to annoy Seriously.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071020/ap_ ... rry_potter

NEW YORK - Harry Potter fans, the rumors are true: Albus Dumbledore, master wizard and Headmaster of Hogwarts, is gay. J.K. Rowling, author of the mega-selling fantasy series that ended last summer, outed the beloved character Friday night while appearing before a full house at Carnegie Hall.

After reading briefly from the final book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," she took questions from audience members.

She was asked by one young fan whether Dumbledore finds "true love."

"Dumbledore is gay," the author responded to gasps and applause.

She then explained that Dumbledore was smitten with rival Gellert Grindelwald, whom he defeated long ago in a battle between good and bad wizards. "Falling in love can blind us to an extent," Rowling said of Dumbledore's feelings, adding that Dumbledore was "horribly, terribly let down."

Dumbledore's love, she observed, was his "great tragedy."

"Oh, my god," Rowling concluded with a laugh, "the fan fiction."

Potter readers on fan sites and elsewhere on the Internet have speculated on the sexuality of Dumbledore, noting that he has no close relationship with women and a mysterious, troubled past. And explicit scenes with Dumbledore already have appeared in fan fiction.

Rowling told the audience that while working on the planned sixth Potter film, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," she spotted a reference in the script to a girl who once was of interest to Dumbledore. A note was duly passed to director David Yates, revealing the truth about her character.

Rowling, finishing a brief "Open Book Tour" of the United States, her first tour here since 2000, also said that she regarded her Potter books as a "prolonged argument for tolerance" and urged her fans to "question authority."

Not everyone likes her work, Rowling said, likely referring to Christian groups that have alleged the books promote witchcraft. Her news about Dumbledore, she said, will give them one more reason.

smash

Post by smash » 25 Nov 2007 20:50

Hopefully this annoys her as much as it does me: ZOMG THE UNIVERSE IS ENDING

The article is written by a retard...trying to give an ominious tone over the entire story.

The bottom line is some asshat's theory is that if you 'watch' something, then it ceases to function as it should... like a pot not boiling. So since we 'watched' dark matter...it's 'stopped' producing energy.

FUCKING STUPID.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 25 Nov 2007 22:53

This is wonderful. I am going to found a religiuon on this.

I didn't misspell religiuon, while you were reading the sentence the correct spelling changed.

Also, if quantum theory is the most successful theory we have, why do we still have political theory?

Beaurocrats I guess, someone should really call them on their bullshit in this quantum day and age. Maybe if we all start watching CSPAN they'll wither away and die. Are you guys in for that? It might take years to see the fruits of our labors.