Where is everyone?

Shoot the shit.
Seriously

Post by Seriously » 20 Apr 2007 18:28

EDIT:

I've tried some to stir some interest.

But I noticed no one particularly cared for my scary stories thread.

I probably shouldn't make threads.

exelis

Post by exelis » 20 Apr 2007 18:52

gulliver wrote:The level of activity in this thread about no activity is getting me so excited I might just involuntarily kick someone in the face!
Are you taking suggestions?

I would suggest the current POTUS, but that'd be too easy, so maybe I'll nominate someone really annoying, like Roseanne Barr, Dr. Phil, or that douchebag (apologies to TDS) Jared that keeps on plugging Subway's disgusting sandwiches.

Hmm. This will take some thought. I'll get back to you.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 20 Apr 2007 20:53

Seriously wrote:Image

EDIT:

I've tried some to stir some interest.

But I noticed no one particularly cared for my scary stories thread.

I probably shouldn't make threads.
I liked your scary stories thread but I didnt read all of it cause I'm such a lazy.

As for everyone else? maybe the stories were just too damn scary and made any reponses impossible due to total body petrification.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 20 Apr 2007 23:04

One time I went back to TJNR and wrote a post about being so disgusted with my own face that I involuntarily punched out at a mirror when I was walking past. I stated that I was okay though because my girlfriend was in the way and padded my fist with her face before it hit the mirror.

They PEAKED!

I mean those fucking losers went on and on about how beating women is wrong and I should be ashamed blah blah blah. I think Claire even told a story about being hit or knowing someone who's cousin got punched or fuck if I know. Then she held the camera at an angle above her head and took a picture of herself form the neck up. It was so hot.
They couldn't grasp the beginning middle or end of the joke. I was in absolute awe of their collective stupidity.

Anyway...thats the kind of idiotic seemingly handicapped behavior that showed me without a doubt TJNR was gone and had been replaced by this new group of superinternerdfriends.

As for Seriously and his stories: I was impressed at the time and effort you took there but telling a story hardly invites conversation. I didn't know you were expecting any. I thought you were just entertaining the masses.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 20 Apr 2007 23:27

eamon angelface wrote:I think Claire even told a story about being hit or knowing someone who's cousin got punched or fuck if I know. Then she held the camera at an angle above her head and took a picture of herself form the neck up. It was so hot.
And then Marian posted a pic from one of her numerous "modeling" photoshoots, because she can't stand for any of the other TJNR girls to steal her spotlight for a nanosecond.

lollercoaster. :lol:

smash

Post by smash » 21 Apr 2007 00:33

JustSumDude wrote:
smash wrote:Frankly, I don't need to see Dex, Embus, JSD, etc posting in here anyway.
Well, sucks to your ass-mar, too, Piggy!

:|
You fool... I was saying because I can find you guys whenever I want to at other spots!

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 21 Apr 2007 04:29

eamon angelface wrote:As for Seriously and his stories: I was impressed at the time and effort you took there but telling a story hardly invites conversation. I didn't know you were expecting any. I thought you were just entertaining the masses.

OH FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

oh shit oh shit oh hell oh god oh christ

I didn't write any of those

I thought I said that, oh fuck I thought I said that

I was just C&Ping ones I had read. I thought I said that SHIT SHIT SHIT

Oh god the karma spiders are coming for me for my transgressions

Oh jesus lord god I have written stupid and derivative things but I have never plagiarized in my life I swear

EDIT:

Oh wait, I did say that, in like the second post.

Easy to miss, I guess.

Back to topic, sorta: Yeah, when I think about it that sort of posting doesn't really invite discourse, I guess I don't know what reaction I was expecting. I was hoping people would post ones that had either actually happened to them or good ones they had heard, but then I became anxious about whether or not I'd actually gone to being offensive.

Sometimes I don't know what to make of myself.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 21 Apr 2007 04:50

Well it still took effort to copy and paste them.

Doesn't AB know any other girls who are into girls who can visit here? That'll drum up some traffic.

What ever happened to that chick who sent pictures of herself out. I got a few. She was cute. Sarah222? Was that it?

Get you ass back in here. We weren't done.

The Deadly Superman

Post by The Deadly Superman » 21 Apr 2007 06:33

eamon angelface wrote:I think Claire even told a story about being hit
God, I hope so.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 21 Apr 2007 07:07

smash wrote:In all honesty, and I'm being deadly serious here, every drop of feedback I've ever heard about the lacking of posting boils down to: Eamon Angelface.
I partially agree.

One huge reason why I avoid these forums these days is how annoying Eamon is. This isn't a personal attack, but I'm sure he will take it as one.

He has every right to be who he is... and I doubt he will ever change... but that doesn't change the fact that he argues with everyone, and it's not fun to talk about things here. When it isn't fun to have a discussion, people just avoid the entire thing.

There have been several times when I've had an opinion to add to a thread, but then I come across a EA post, and I just get pissed and give up.

Again, he won't change, and he won't leave. So I left. Problem solved.

exelis

Post by exelis » 21 Apr 2007 09:38

eamon angelface wrote:Well it still took effort to copy and paste them.

Doesn't AB know any other girls who are into girls who can visit here? That'll drum up some traffic.

What ever happened to that chick who sent pictures of herself out. I got a few. She was cute. Sarah222? Was that it?

Get you ass back in here. We weren't done.
She disappeared off the face of the earth a while back. I miss her, too.

I often wonder about her.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 21 Apr 2007 09:55

I am here
I am there
I am goddamn everywhere

*much to some peoples dismay but I could care less :D
I know I'm supposed to do something, but fuck knows what it is.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 21 Apr 2007 10:00

Dex wrote:There have been several times when I've had an opinion to add to a thread, but then I come across a EA post, and I just get pissed and give up.

What a Dex. :(

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 21 Apr 2007 10:47

Dex wrote:
smash wrote:In all honesty, and I'm being deadly serious here, every drop of feedback I've ever heard about the lacking of posting boils down to: Eamon Angelface.
I partially agree.

One huge reason why I avoid these forums these days is how annoying Eamon is. This isn't a personal attack, but I'm sure he will take it as one.

He has every right to be who he is... and I doubt he will ever change... but that doesn't change the fact that he argues with everyone, and it's not fun to talk about things here. When it isn't fun to have a discussion, people just avoid the entire thing.

There have been several times when I've had an opinion to add to a thread, but then I come across a EA post, and I just get pissed and give up.

Actually that's a textbook personal attack. You said you found me annoying and just because you punctuated it with a disclaimer does not excuse the insult.

For every post of mine you found so objectionable you gave up there were 2 of yours that made me roll my eyes and lower my head.

Not a personal attack. I just find you typically pseudo elitist, pedantic, and boring. You're also a pencil dick and I for one didn't even notice when you weren't around. Kind of like a sliver. Sure it's annoying while you have it but once it's out you never think of it again.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 21 Apr 2007 10:57

Sigh.

Can't we all just get along?