Zorak and I were talking about DTL....

Shoot the shit.
AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Aug 2007 05:42

exelis wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: o rly? :?

You mean there's a way I can force people to post here in threads other than this one? Please tell me how I can perform this magical feat, cause I'll be dammed if I can figure it out.

Or it is "fix the problem" by getting rid of a certain individual? If that's your answer, I think I've made it clear I'm not banning anyone from this forum except the mother-lovin spammers.
I think you know that I meant 'b' - not that I was necessarily suggesting that you do so, just that you were the only person that had the power.

You have, indeed, made yourself clear. However, since that's your stance, you're going to have to forgive me for not having any sympathy for the feelings expressed in your complaint.
No forgiveness is necessary, because I'm not asking for your sympathy, nor am I the main complainer. I was merely pointing out the innate silliness of people spending time and energy in this thread (and others like it in the past) when they could be replying constructively to other threads or making new ones of their own. You honestly don't see the irony in that?

In essence, anyone who refuses to participate in this forum because of one person is in all likelihood simply giving that person EXACTLY what they want, in effect imbuing them with power. I certainly wouldn't give anyone that sort of satisfaction, it's not in my nature. But that's just me...

Mike

Post by Mike » 14 Aug 2007 06:39

smash

Post by smash » 14 Aug 2007 08:52

AngelBaby wrote:
exelis wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: o rly? :?

You mean there's a way I can force people to post here in threads other than this one? Please tell me how I can perform this magical feat, cause I'll be dammed if I can figure it out.

Or it is "fix the problem" by getting rid of a certain individual? If that's your answer, I think I've made it clear I'm not banning anyone from this forum except the mother-lovin spammers.
I think you know that I meant 'b' - not that I was necessarily suggesting that you do so, just that you were the only person that had the power.

You have, indeed, made yourself clear. However, since that's your stance, you're going to have to forgive me for not having any sympathy for the feelings expressed in your complaint.
No forgiveness is necessary, because I'm not asking for your sympathy, nor am I the main complainer. I was merely pointing out the innate silliness of people spending time and energy in this thread (and others like it in the past) when they could be replying constructively to other threads or making new ones of their own. You honestly don't see the irony in that?

In essence, anyone who refuses to participate in this forum because of one person is in all likelihood simply giving that person EXACTLY what they want, in effect imbuing them with power. I certainly wouldn't give anyone that sort of satisfaction, it's not in my nature. But that's just me...
I'll respectfully disagree with you on this, Angelbaby. VHW popped out of lurkerdom to express his opinion (and he has a right to) especially cuz he's a relative voice unheard. It wasn't a waste of his time and energy...he was trying to do something that I've never bothered to do with Eamon, because I know it is pointless (whereas VHW wouldn't).... that is... to say to Eamon Angelface, look, you are selectively chasing people away that *we* like because YOU don't.

It's the height of selfishness.

VHW's point was absolutely and completely NOT useless...and I'm saddened that you think so.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 14 Aug 2007 09:19

Have I ever in any kept my intentions a secret?

Have I ever kept kicking someone when asked politely to stop? Politely.

Today was a great example of why there isn't more action around here...people would rather bitch and whine and critique than try to be constructive. Ya I bitch. But it's more often than not bitching back. It's reacting. You want to ban someone for reacting to some fucking artards? Why not just combine this forum with the one that was left behind then? Give every moron from there mod status here. That'd be a sweet little party huh?

Whatever. Blame yourselves. I post all the fucking time. I posted two new threads today but people don't post in them because they're from big bad old Eamon and he's a meanface.

I fucked every tjnr loser. Sorry I never called you people again but get over it.

I don't love you back.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 14 Aug 2007 09:32

eamon angelface wrote:Have I ever in any kept my intentions a secret?

What is this?

Cite this, please.

smash

Post by smash » 14 Aug 2007 18:59

eamon angelface wrote:Have I ever in any kept my intentions a secret?

Today was a great example of why there isn't more action around here...people would rather bitch and whine and critique than try to be constructive. Ya I bitch. But it's more often than not bitching back. It's reacting. You want to ban someone for reacting to some fucking artards? Why not just combine this forum with the one that was left behind then? Give every moron from there mod status here. That'd be a sweet little party huh?

Whatever. Blame yourselves. I post all the fucking time. I posted two new threads today but people don't post in them because they're from big bad old Eamon and he's a meanface.

I fucked every tjnr loser. Sorry I never called you people again but get over it.

I don't love you back.

Hey Fucko,

If you notice, I only even ever began talking about driving people away when YOU ASKED (paraphrasing): where is everyone/activity?

So if you intended to drive away the people you didn't like, pat yourself on the back and break out your ink cartridge...print a big banner that says "I DID IT!"

Oh wait...this is what you intended, right? Because, if not, you have me fucking confused way worse than Seriously ever could. What the fuck WERE you intending? Near as I can tell, you won't be happy until the only ones left in this forum are you and Angelbaby. Perhaps that's your intention, some alone time with our Asian tranny?

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 14 Aug 2007 22:27

Only my mom calls me Fucko.

Ever think I was inquiring about activity from everyone else here?

Look around little miss raincloud, there are a hell of a lot more people than me, you, and your online obsession. They've been vocal since this lame thread was started.

Why not all the time?

Because I'm mean to other people?

Ya right. Most of them have needed a whole course on the progression of this. They're perfectly content to post without them. When I ask...I'm asking about them.

Gulliver, Deadly Superman, Exelis, that new Mike, efilflah, Seriously and those sorts of people. None of them are ever annoying (not to me anyway). None of them seem like the types who puff their online chests to feel like big shit because of a suffering reality.

I wish people would get past their barrier of me missing their point. I get your points. Now take a deep breathe and let's take a go at digesting mine?

Or not.

I'm going to go make some ringtones.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 16 Aug 2007 17:47

We are the world...
We are the children...
We are the ones to make a brighter day so let's start giving
There's a choice we...

Oh fuck it. That's as far as I can go with that song without e-stabbing someone...

[cue Pantera's Far Beyond Driven]

gulliver

Re: Zorak and I were talking about DTL....

Post by gulliver » 04 May 2008 01:50

+1

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 24 Jun 2008 01:44

Soooo...

I heard a little rumour that Angelbaby may secretly be Larry Wachowski.

If that's the case. You need the bill for the stroke I suffered in Speed Racer.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 28 Aug 2008 14:15

This thread doesn't suck enough.

:dance:

Now it does. You're welcome. *thumbs up*
This signature line is Worthless.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 28 Aug 2008 21:43

SUCK MY BOOMSTICK.

Duke Nukem said that once. True Story.

The Deadly Superman

Post by The Deadly Superman » 28 Aug 2008 23:17

All of you shut your whore-mouths and let this thread die.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 29 Aug 2008 07:48

N E V A H ! [/caine]

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 29 Aug 2008 09:22

Hey. Hey guys... Hey.

I saw this dead dog on the side of the road on my way home from work. It was kinda gross.

Anyone want it? PM your mailing address kthx. *thumbs up*
This signature line is Worthless.