How long can you stand it?

Shoot the shit.
psyper

How long can you stand it?

Post by psyper » 06 Nov 2007 22:51

Totally NSFW and maybe not suitable for home either.

How long can you watch http://www.2girls1cup.com/ before you have to look away and throw up?

I've managed around 27 seconds before I had to close firefox and throw up
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Seriously

Re: How long can you stand it?

Post by Seriously » 07 Nov 2007 03:23

Why is this video all the rage?

I have heard about this from basically 27 different people on and offline in the past week.

I figure it is because people are very very stupid.

They all think they are clever though, what with the oh I think you should watch this video and then glancing at other people going eh? eh?

Smiling behind their hands. Oh they are so smart.

The answer is 0 seconds. I have not nor will I ever have any desire to watch it.

EDIT: How can I get back at these clever clever people?

I want to use ammunition that is annoying and/or irritating, but not shock sites or anything else disgusting.

psyper

Post by psyper » 08 Nov 2007 00:51

I think its one of those car wreck things - very horrible to watch but you just cant help slowing down to catch a glimse of the disfigured corpse's.

And our day to day office life would be so less interesting if we didn't have meatspin to put on the bosses default ie page when he forgets to lock his machine before going to lunch. Or watching the newbie try and work out how we got his computer screen upside down and his desktop icons to stop being clickable.

Yes its all childish, imature stuff but life would be so dull and boring if we didn't play the odd practical joke once in a while and watching the horror on peoples faces as they watch an apparent feaces eating video is pretty amusing to say the least. Some people find those jokes disgusting, immature, insensitive but at the end of the day playing jokes like that on people brighten up our lives and leaves the victim mentally scared permantly.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 23 Nov 2007 11:53

Should I admit that when I saw this linked a while ago on another forum I watched THE WHOLE THING.

Yeah it's disgusting but at least I can say I watched the whole video........ :blonde:
I know I'm supposed to do something, but fuck knows what it is.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 24 Nov 2007 01:10

^ OMG YOUR SICK!

I watched 20 seconds, dropped my pants and masterbated furiously to decapitated children. Then I ate a carrott that had been shoved up my ass since last night.

psyper

Post by psyper » 24 Nov 2007 02:42

gulliver wrote:... decapitated children.
Wheres the bit torrent link to that!?

And now the flood gates are open everyone is trying to make a quick buck with sick sites:
http://www.2girls1finger.com/ for those who fancy another sick vid. Not as bad as the cup one though.

I have a friend who watched the first 20 seconds of 2girls1cup and suddenly got the urge to buy toffee icecream... it takes allsorts

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 24 Nov 2007 15:31

HALF A FUCKING SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That was WAY too much and I don't want to know what happened next.

wtf.

That's just wrong.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 24 Nov 2007 23:22

What is irritating to me is that a lot of the people around me are using the phrase "2girls1cup" as a substitute for "That's what she said".

That doesn't even make sense, you're just making a out of place reference. Now, while I like Family Guy, I don't like it in real life.

psyper

Post by psyper » 27 Nov 2007 20:57

Seriously wrote:What is irritating to me is that a lot of the people around me are using the phrase "2girls1cup" as a substitute for "That's what she said".

That doesn't even make sense, you're just making a out of place reference. Now, while I like Family Guy, I don't like it in real life.
Thats what she said!

The office episode where he does that line during an unfair dismissal case with his girlfiend/boss - classic scene!