Stickam

Shoot the shit.
psyper

Stickam

Post by psyper » 19 Jan 2008 22:07

A quick search on the forum and the front page for this site and no results found so just in case some of you don't know about this website - thought I might share it with you.

For those of you who don't know about stickam its basically similar mirc but with webcams included. Each member of the site can setup their webcam and create a chat room where others can join and chat (webcams arent essential to join or watch a chat) - on most of these rooms you don't even need to join up - just a couple of clicks and youre watching someone on their webcam - they don't even know you're there. I'm kinda freaked out about it at first - a part of my brain says 'this is so wrong' - but its what the website is designed for so I blocked that voice out pretty quick.
However, there is something very unnerving about being able to watch, from the other side of her monitor, a 14 year old girl chatting away to someone else. She has no idea you are there watching her every move & hanging on every word she says... {ahem} *cough*

Within an hour on this site I've seen several kewtr moments (albeit not top quality ones), a 20-something girl taking down her xmas tree wearing a really short one-peice number and red lacy knickers and a few bra flashes. Its early days yet though.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.