Posts .... everywhere!

Shoot the shit.
psyper

Posts .... everywhere!

Post by psyper » 12 Dec 2008 18:18

I've been away from DLT for awhile now - I know, I'm sorry - and I'm at work and decide to check it out - 4 blog posts = very cool and on the forum almost every forum has a pink 'unread' symbol next to them = whoot!! - Most of them I probably cant view at work but win in any case!!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Seriously

Re: Posts .... everywhere!

Post by Seriously » 13 Dec 2008 20:35

It's deceptive.

We all have each other on ignore, so all these posts are like a game of Marco Polo made into a tragic farce because we are all, each one of us, wearing blinders and earplugs and are rocking hunched over in one spot with our fingers tucked into our armpits mouth agape dribbling glossolalia and spittle interchangeably.

Actually it's more Beckett than anything.

psyper

Re: Posts .... everywhere!

Post by psyper » 14 Dec 2008 04:23

This post was made by Seriously who is currently on your ignore list.
Marco....
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.