WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

Shoot the shit.
efilflah

Re: WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

Post by efilflah » 23 Sep 2009 06:27

I know the pop ups that plague you, since I started using this site a few years back, I've had like 99% of pop-ups eliminated, especially those cunting camouflaged ones.

http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 14 Nov 2009 04:30

Toilet seats that dont stay up. Its bad enough that I have to touch them once, but multiple times while I'm bursting for a piss?

It drives me fucking insane.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 17 Nov 2009 18:43

Back pain.

Lower back that is. I suffer with it constantly because I am a gigant. I'd say its the second most annoying pain next to a cracked rib.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 18 Nov 2009 00:31

gulliver wrote:Back pain.

Lower back that is. I suffer with it constantly because I am a gigant. I'd say its the second most annoying pain next to a cracked rib.
Most annoying pain: menstrual cramps.

Fact. >_<

psyper

Post by psyper » 21 Nov 2009 09:11

AngelBaby wrote:
gulliver wrote:Back pain.

Most annoying pain: menstrual cramps.

Fact. >_<
I thought scientists proved they were just a myth... ?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 02 Jul 2010 20:13

You know what grinds my gears? Stupid people who are out of touch with today's culture.
I swear, this is an actual "tweet" from a friend of mine a few days ago;
Ooo, had no idea a new Predator movie was coming out... 5:51 PM Jun 28th via web
Um... do you live in a cave? The move you just heard about comes out 11 days after you realized it was a fucking movie that existed. Do you not have the internets where you live? Obviously not. Did you not see any web trailers or TV commercials in the last YEAR?

To his "defense", this is the same person who didn't know you could buy an iPhone 4 online the week before it went on sale. Instead he decided to wait in line for 7 hours and buy it, a phone that I had 20+ hours in advance for the same price. Maybe what grinds my gears is this one stupid "friend" who sends me month old videos and gets upset when I break the news to him that his "new" info is, in fact, "old".
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

psyper

Post by psyper » 06 Jul 2010 10:39

Dex wrote:You know what grinds my gears? Stupid people who are out of touch with today's culture.
I swear, this is an actual "tweet" from a friend of mine a few days ago;
Ooo, had no idea a new Predator movie was coming out... 5:51 PM Jun 28th via web
Um... do you live in a cave? The move you just heard about comes out 11 days after you realized it was a fucking movie that existed. Do you not have the internets where you live? Obviously not. Did you not see any web trailers or TV commercials in the last YEAR?

To his "defense", this is the same person who didn't know you could buy an iPhone 4 online the week before it went on sale. Instead he decided to wait in line for 7 hours and buy it, a phone that I had 20+ hours in advance for the same price. Maybe what grinds my gears is this one stupid "friend" who sends me month old videos and gets upset when I break the news to him that his "new" info is, in fact, "old".
wait ... what - a new predator movie!?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 05 Aug 2015 08:19

The way that sand gets into everything.