The Deadly Superman

Borderlands

Post by The Deadly Superman » 19 Jul 2010 16:49

It is awesome. That's pretty much it.

Dex
Big Daddy

Re: Borderlands

Post by Dex » 19 Jul 2010 20:16

It took me about 200~ hours, and about 2 years since the game came out... but yes. I agree.

“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

smash

Post by smash » 19 Jul 2010 23:55

It's only been out just about a year...you exaggerator!!!

Borderlands was very very fun. I haven't gotten the latest download. But I plan on it. And I'm looking for some buddies to help finish mad moxie's thunderdome (and no dex, i dont want your super special gun and shield...i wanna finish it honestly!)

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 20 Jul 2010 10:03

smash wrote:It's only been out just about a year...you exaggerator!!!

Borderlands was very very fun. I haven't gotten the latest download. But I plan on it. And I'm looking for some buddies to help finish mad moxie's thunderdome (and no dex, i dont want your super special gun and shield...i wanna finish it honestly!)
Well, it felt like 2 years. I played about 12 hours a week for roughly 3 months before I completed everything possible.

Have fun with thunderdome... that shit is painfully long, and you have to complete the longer tournaments all in one sitting. They last anywhere between 3-4 hours each, and there are 3 of them, and that's WITH my amazing gun and shield.

Secret Armory is by far the best DLC; not only can you level up past the 50 cap (up to 61), but the entire campaign is really fun. It also adds new vehicles, weapons, mods, etc. It probably took around 16-20 hours total to complete everything, so it's well worth the $20 price. Plus, it features more of Scooter, who always cracks me up

“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010