Gamer talk.

Moderator: Dex

eamon angelface

Halo 3

Post by eamon angelface » 31 Oct 2007 04:57

Do you fuckin play it?

I fuckin play it.

I play the fuck out of that shit.

I'm all CAPOW and SLAM andDOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE!!!!

DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

exelis

Re: Halo 3

Post by exelis » 01 Nov 2007 04:51

It's on XBox. It's not worth playing.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 04 Nov 2007 17:47

I play this game.

Do you know, I just cannot figure out how to customize my armor for multi-player. It is annoying me, because I don't think I'm that stupid, and I'm pretty sure I've met the criteria to unlock a few parts.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 04 Nov 2007 18:58

Seriously wrote:I play this game.

Do you know, I just cannot figure out how to customize my armor for multi-player. It is annoying me, because I don't think I'm that stupid, and I'm pretty sure I've met the criteria to unlock a few parts.
It's fairly simple, but I don't say that to sound smart. It's just reeeaaally fucking simple.

SETTINGS > APPEARANCE > ARMOR
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 05 Nov 2007 06:04

Ah yes, it would be simple. If it had been complicated I would have figured it out ages ago.

You can probably guess I'm not too skillful at multi-player, but I make up for it by having way too much fun.

I like Valhalla, because it has Banshees and I can snipe. If I can't get them with the sniper rifle before they get to the tower I will either

1) Pick up the rocket launcher and if all else fails blow us both up.

2) Wait until they get inside the tower to hop into a Banshee that I've most likely crash-landed into the balcony and burn off to the opposite tower singing the Wicked Witch of the West theme.

The cheapest I've ever been was when the guy I was playing got annoyed at my antics and blew up both banshees. So I edited in a beam rifle, and waited for him to get to the tower, then I backed up that hurler thing as he came into view.

He sniped me once, but I double-tapped him with the beam rifle from the air and won because it fires slightly faster. I figured I was allowed some artistic license as he was up 12 kills on me.

Also my roomates and I have taken to jousting with 150 speed and 25 gravity in the Narrows, which is where we go to opposite hurlers and fly towards each other, whatever weapon of choice blazing, though obviously melee weapons are the best.

It's great because sometimes if you collide just right you will hang in mid-air for almost 3 seconds smashing and slashing.

Whoever lives to die by the fall wins.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 05 Nov 2007 23:47

I never play a game online until I finish it.

So I'm not sure how the armour changing work etc.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.