Dead Space

Gamer talk.

Moderator: Dex

gulliver

Dead Space

Post by gulliver » 21 Jul 2009 20:34

Picked up a copy for little or nothing the other day and it's the budgie's gonads. Deeply atmospheric and highly addictive. I have not been so fucking nervous playing a game since Resident Evil 2... or was it 3? I cant remember.... the one with the blonde cunt in it. I literally walk into every room with the plasma cutter out, peeking in and waiting for some ugly, deformed bastard to jump out at me.

I'm only on the forth chapter on hard difficulty but it already feels like a marathon. If someone told me I had to do it all again i'd bite their ear off.

8/10 so far.

Dex
Big Daddy

Re: Dead Space

Post by Dex » 22 Jul 2009 03:18

It really is a great game, I think I might start playing it again now that you reminded me I own it. My only warning - wait until you get to the meteor blasting scene... that shit had me retrying at least 20 times.
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

gulliver

Re: Dead Space

Post by gulliver » 22 Jul 2009 17:22

Got past the Meteor blasting scene and indeed it was a bitch to do. I've now reached the big ass monster in the food depot and I keep running out of ammo. Three times over the course of an hour I was trying to kill this fucking thing >_<