TV Series Hot Babe Collection

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)
psyper

Re: TV Series Hot Babe Collection

Post by psyper » 19 Sep 2007 20:51

:eek: Page 2!!! wow!

Malcolm in the Middle
Tania Raymonde - Cynthia

I know shes been in Lost more recently and I watched every episode of lost so far but for some reason I like her in Malcolm - cant quite put my finger on the reason why
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 20 Sep 2007 04:36

Smallville

Kristin Kreuk - Lana Lang

Erica Durance - Lois Lane

smash

Post by smash » 20 Sep 2007 08:11

AngelBaby wrote:Smallville

Kristin Kreuk - Lana Lang
Erica Durance - Lois Lane
Who are two women I'd gladly hump endlessly, Alex?

I'm still in love with Sarah Carter (Alicia, the teleporting girl) on that show. She looked so unbelievably hot.

And you don't really count as a watcher of that show... you didn't watch anything til like end of last season, slow poke.

BTW - I didn't include Grace Park / BSG in part because BSG sucks now and I wanted to go with the off-the-beaten-path Angela crush. You know you want her too!

:)

And with that...I pick:

psyper

Post by psyper » 20 Sep 2007 16:00

UncleMao wrote:Trust me you don't. It's a trap! They haven't had female nudity on Nip/Tuck in nearly 2 seasons. It has a definite gay agenda. Only male nudity, lots of gay themes... trust me.

I still watch it...but it is shit.
I will steer clear of that then and just google-frap Kelly Carlson
AngelBaby wrote:Kristin Kreuk - Lana Lang
:wub: :eek: I see .... I see .... NIPPLES!!!!! damn!
smash wrote:And with that...I pick:
So thats Las Vegas with Vanessa Marcil playing Sam Marquez? ;)

My Name Is Earl
Nadine Velazquez as Catalina

I must say that from this thread and the babes thread AngelBaby has fantastic taste in women - if you're trying to convert any girls let me know - a couple of weeks with me and they be lesbian before ya know it!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 20 Sep 2007 17:51

Attack of the Show

Olivia Munn

Layla Kayleigh

psyper

Post by psyper » 27 Sep 2007 10:37

N.C.I.S.

Cote de Pablo - Ziva David

exelis

Post by exelis » 28 Sep 2007 00:12

Now, if you're going to post Cote, you have to post Pauley, too. Both beautiful babes, just in different ways.

psyper

Post by psyper » 28 Sep 2007 00:30

I'm not too sure about Pauley. Most of the time I look at her face and she reminds me of a cromag from sliders but then there are some outfits that she puts on that makes me change my mind. I'd probably hit it but put some sort of plastic bag over her head and make out its part of the s&m

While we are on ncis - I used to have a thing for Caitlin (Sasha Alexander) but it put me off a little bit when she got her brains blown out. when Ziva took her place I got over that pretty quickly though.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 11 Oct 2007 05:16

Now, I don't watch this show, but it would appear they have a few hotties in the cast...

Friday Night Lights

Minka Kelly

Aimee Teegarden

Adrianne Palicki

psyper

Post by psyper » 11 Oct 2007 05:29

:wub: :eek:
I'm so dumb. I kept seeing this series on tv.com and thefutoncritic and always thought it was just a regular american football sports show - didn't realise it was fictional. Still not my sorta thing really but the babes are very very hot!!

psyper

Post by psyper » 01 Nov 2007 12:23

Bionic Woman - Lucy Hale as Becca Sommers

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 05 Nov 2007 10:38

^^^
Nice! I'm still waiting for a batch of hawt Lucy pics so I can make a front page post.

Reaper

Missy Peregrym - Andi

psyper

Post by psyper » 06 Nov 2007 00:12

And just to confuse...

Reaper (pre-air)
Nikki Reed - Andi

Personally I prefered Missy for this role and glad they recast the character - however my shift-collague prefers Nikki!!

Just to be really geeky I played both pilots back to back and its kinda freaky!!

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 10 Nov 2007 14:02

Grey's Anatomy

Chyler Leigh - Lexie Grey

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 11 Nov 2007 15:56

Man I should get around to posting that post I was going to post it is currently languishing in save-as-draft-hell