The girls of Smoosh

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)
psyper

Re: The girls of Smoosh

Post by psyper » 11 Oct 2007 05:15

I'm pretty sure the uk police isn't really that bothered about what Im posting but hey!! I'm pretty sure there's been worst comments made on southpark and family guy.

Never heard of that Hansen guy but wikipedia has so he must exist.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 12 Oct 2007 03:31

Ok.

Chris Hansen hosts To Catch a Predator. They bait pedos into meeting them using the internet and posing as little boys and girls. On Southpark last week they parodied him. Funny that you mentioned Southpark but didn't get the reference.

You posted pictures of little goiyls so I posted his pic with a quote from the episode.

UK police called and told me they don't like you. I think it was MI5.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

exelis

Post by exelis » 12 Oct 2007 06:16

...And here I was thinking that AB was comparing the members of Smoosh to that awful "mmm-Bop" band.

psyper

Post by psyper » 13 Oct 2007 10:01

ah yeah I think I've seen one of his programmes on the news - didn't one of the peado's turn up with his 2 year old son?? Thats gotta be the wrost way to get caught! Oh I thought this was playgroup.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 15 Oct 2007 14:36

psyper

Post by psyper » 15 Oct 2007 15:00

Hold on I'll just get my magnifying glass...
... after he admitted he molested the daughter of two FBI agents after he retired.
Talk about his life not worth living!! Molesting an FBI couple's daughter - is that suicide by penis?

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 25 Apr 2009 12:08

psyper wrote:More images of the band. Something in the back of my mind feels dirty about us posting these in the 'babes' section rather than the 'music' section though!

Braces are cool:

They do play music - although I haven't heard them playing yet!!

They can also support doorways during earthquakes apparently:

And lastly their agent thought the best way to grab their target audence is to have hi-res photos of them on their bed:
Damn, it sucks to be 22 & realize ur STILL a virgin - i shoulda started when i was 12. Then i wouldnt wonder what it's like to, well.....yada yada, you know - you get the drift.

But anyway i'm sure theyre very talented kids lol.

:)