ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)
LAlife2009

ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Post by LAlife2009 » 11 Apr 2009 20:41

The much more grown now Annasophia Robb from "Race to Witch Mountain", "Bridge to Terabithia", "The Reaping", etc. She's gonna be the next Natalie Portman or Scarlett Johann.... however you spell her last name.

LAlife2009

Re: ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Post by LAlife2009 » 11 Apr 2009 21:00

ASR will be 16 this year. Personally i think she's way cuter than Miley Cyrus & for the love of God, def. cuter than Lindsey "i have no one" Lohan.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 12 Apr 2009 03:57

Mike

Post by Mike » 12 Apr 2009 04:24

this is relevant to my interests

alberach

Post by alberach » 13 Apr 2009 12:36

That bikini pic's a bit of a surprise. I wasn't aware she had a chest to speak of.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 14 Apr 2009 00:21

To that "pedo bear" comment by ANGEL BABY:

Are you joking or are you actually so retarded that you think girls dont become attractive untill they're 18???

If so, you might have IDRD or "i'madumbassretard disorder" & i suggest taking some kind of medication for it.

To suggest that you're a fucking PEDOPHILE for finding DEVELOPED GROWN GIRLS attractive, i mean it's like lumping the Iraqi "shoe thrower" in the TERRORIST category - or saying if you kill someone you're automatically a SERIAL KILLER.

Why dont you just go ahead & say all babysitters are CHILD MOLESTERS while you're at it?

Oh, & i guess no NORMAL person fantasizes about Miley Cyrus right? <_<

Asshole.

The Juice

Post by The Juice » 14 Apr 2009 02:39

In before LA's perma-ban!!! ASR is gorgeous btw!!!

psyper

Post by psyper » 14 Apr 2009 05:47

am I the only one who took angelbaby's paedo bear seal of approval thing as a positive 'thumbs up' to the thread starter? If not then I'm definatly in the wrong forum!!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 14 Apr 2009 05:57

Well gee i HOPE i dont get banned, i thought cussing was allowed i mean this is a "pervy" site, right? Lol

Anyway, why do you think "PedoBear seal of approval" thing is a GOOD thing? I just take it as the person was trying to link this to pedophilia???

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Apr 2009 05:59

LAlife2009 wrote:To that "pedo bear" comment by ANGEL BABY:

Are you joking or are you actually so retarded that you think girls dont become attractive untill they're 18???

If so, you might have IDRD or "i'madumbassretard disorder" & i suggest taking some kind of medication for it.

To suggest that you're a fucking PEDOPHILE for finding DEVELOPED GROWN GIRLS attractive, i mean it's like lumping the Iraqi "shoe thrower" in the TERRORIST category - or saying if you kill someone you're automatically a SERIAL KILLER.

Why dont you just go ahead & say all babysitters are CHILD MOLESTERS while you're at it?

Oh, & i guess no NORMAL person fantasizes about Miley Cyrus right? <_<

Asshole.
I'll just assume this ridiculously absurd rant is due to the fact that you're new to the site and obviously haven't bothered to look around much to see people's posting histories, and let it go at that.

Just be aware that I've got my eye on you now.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 14 Apr 2009 07:38

Sorry, WHAT?

I have NO CLUE what you're talking about dude. Is the "pedo bear" thing a joke or u trying to make a statement or what? Why not just come out & defend what you're saying or believe?

And what do you mean you'll "keep ur eye on me"??? What is this a dictatorship? What?

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Apr 2009 08:13

LAlife2009 wrote:Sorry, WHAT?

I have NO CLUE what you're talking about dude. Is the "pedo bear" thing a joke or u trying to make a statement or what? Why not just come out & defend what you're saying or believe?

And what do you mean you'll "keep ur eye on me"??? What is this a dictatorship? What?
First off, I'm not a "dude".

Second, you obviously didn't do what I asked by taking the time to browse the forum and the main site. Have you even bothered to look at my posts around here? Have you seen any sign of some sort of intolerance of posting pics of underage celebs (or making comments about them) on dontlinkthis?

I'm sorry that you have the kind of mind that takes everything literally and doesn't appear to have a very developed sense of humor, but don't hold your shortcomings against me or anyone else. When you've gotten a clue as to what this place is all about, come back and let us know. Otherwise, watch your tone or you won't be coming back...period.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 14 Apr 2009 08:36

AngelBaby wrote:

Second, you obviously didn't do what I asked by taking the time to browse the forum and the main site. Have you even bothered to look at my posts around here? Have you seen any sign of some sort of intolerance of posting pics of underage celebs (or making comments about them) on dontlinkthis?

I'm sorry that you have the kind of mind that takes everything literally and doesn't appear to have a very developed sense of humor, but don't hold your shortcomings against me or anyone else. When you've gotten a clue as to what this place is all about, come back and let us know. Otherwise, watch your tone or you won't be coming back...period.

"Watch my TONE?" oooooooooo, scary! lol

Whats your problem? look, if you meant that bear as a joke (one i STILL dont get b/c you STILL wont explain it) then i'll apologize for taking it the wrong way & ranting at you. Ive got no problem with that.

However, you still havent made it clear: What's the bear??? Who are you??? Are you a moderator??? What do you want? Why are you "threatening me" with not coming back - can you even do that?

I'm new to forums & newer to this one, so i dunno how all this works. Explain it, please cuz i'm still clueless.

And i DID look around, didnt see u too much or your comments.

Oh, and i have a very good sense of humor. For instance, i think Mr. Herbert on Family Guy is HILARIOUS - despite the fact that he's always trying to get with little kids. But it SEEMED, & once again, dont be afraid to correct me by EXPLAINING ur "bear", but it seemed very obvious you were implying pedastry crap on us - if not then fine, tell me what you meant by it.

Ok?

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Apr 2009 08:47

LAlife2009 wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:

"Watch my TONE?" oooooooooo, scary! lol

Whats your problem? look, if you meant that bear as a joke (one i STILL dont get b/c you STILL wont explain it) then i'll apologize for taking it the wrong way & ranting at you. Ive got no problem with that.

However, you still havent made it clear: What's the bear??? Who are you??? Are you a moderator??? What do you want? Why are you "threatening me" with not coming back - can you even do that?

I'm new to forums & newer to this one, so i dunno how all this works. Explain it, please cuz i'm still clueless.

And i DID look around, didnt see u too much or your comments.

Oh, and i have a very good sense of humor. For instance, i think Mr. Herbert on Family Guy is HILARIOUS - despite the fact that he's always trying to get with little kids. But it SEEMED, & once again, dont be afraid to correct me by EXPLAINING ur "bear", but it seemed very obvious you were implying pedastry crap on us - if not then fine, tell me what you meant by it.

Ok?
Yes, I am THE moderator for this forum. Something that should be obvious by the color code on my username, which is shown at the bottom of the main page. And I've been more than patient with you about this, I've answered your PM and your posts in this thread. If you have really looked around the site more than a few seconds (which you obviously haven't), you'd see that I've posted FAR more pics of teen celebs than you have here. Would I do that and then call YOU a pedophile for doing far less? Does that make ANY sense?

And I assume you know how to use Google? Go do a search on "pedobear" and let me know if you think it's at all a serious indictment of some sort of sexual pederasty. This is the last reply you'll be getting from me on this subject, if you don't (quickly) show some indication that you can lighten up and have fun on our site, you'll be getting the boot. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 14 Apr 2009 08:58

AngelBaby wrote:Yes, I am THE moderator for this forum. Something that should be obvious by the color code on my username, which is shown at the bottom of the main page. And I've been more than patient with you about this, I've answered your PM and your posts in this thread. If you have really looked around the site more than a few seconds (which you obviously haven't), you'd see that I've posted FAR more pics of teen celebs than you have here. Would I do that and then call YOU a pedophile for doing far less? Does that make ANY sense?

And I assume you know how to use Google? Go do a search on "pedobear" and let me know if you think it's at all a serious indictment of some sort of sexual pederasty. This is the last reply you'll be getting from me on this subject, if you don't (quickly) show some indication that you can lighten up and have fun on our site, you'll be getting the boot. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.
GEEEZ sorry, no i didnt particularly think the blue meant much, most moderators dont get their own special color.

And YES, i did look around, not enough though as i just looked some more & saw all those animated pics of chicks - so yea, i get it now, you post that stuff more than me. But you know, you could have just said that from the beginning, saved us all this trouble.

Sorry for all the attitude, i honestly DONT know how all this works, if i did i wouldnt have yelled at you in the first place. So i'm sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusions & yelling before. Theyre are a lot of idiots out there that WOULD assume I'm "pedo-like" for this, it just frustrates me is all.

And i'm having a ball just talking to you, frankly this has been pretty entertaining, admittedly. Point is i'm about as loose as a used condom - & am having a blast - so needless to say, please dont boot me. :blush:

BTW, what's that HENTAI part of the forum, or however u say it, i'm not sure what it "is" exactly?