ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)
LAlife2009

Re: ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Post by LAlife2009 » 09 May 2009 14:34

Dex wrote:This might be the best thread I have ever read. Wow.

Pictures of Annasophia? Check.
Some new guy pissing everyone off? Check.
Argument over a pedobear seal of approval? Check.

The only thing missing here is a comment from Justin that has absolutly nothing to do with the topic.

I'd ban this guy, but he's way more entertaining than Bob & Mao combined (which isn't that hard to do). Bravo :dance:
BAN me? Well why is that mutherfuker?

BTW AnnaSophia's cute isnt she?

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 09 May 2009 18:40

LAlife2009 wrote:BAN me? Well why is that mutherfuker?
You really aren't that bright, are you? Much like the pedobear thing, which you completely misunderstood, apparently I have to spell everything out for you.

Don't ask why you would be banned, and then call a moderator a "mutherfuker".
As adorable as the obvious misspelling is, you answered your own question with that unnecessary insult. Did I insult you? Do you have a habit of insulting people for no reason? Or, is it just in your nature to be unfunny, irritating, easily offended, outspoken & dimwitted? That's not an insult, I'm just asking.

Based on all your posts so far, I have two suggestions for you;
1. Post more pics.
2. Stop being a troll.

And once again, I have a feeling I'll have to spell that out for you, since you are prone to misunderstanding normal words that half of the world takes for granted (i.e. the English language);
1. You've posted good pictures. Thank you. Keep it up.
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
Please prove me right and reply to this post with more troll-like behavior. :D The forums haven't been this much fun in ages.
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 09 May 2009 23:04

Dex wrote:
LAlife2009 wrote:BAN me? Well why is that mutherfuker?
You really aren't that bright, are you? Much like the pedobear thing, which you completely misunderstood, apparently I have to spell everything out for you.

Don't ask why you would be banned, and then call a moderator a "mutherfuker".
As adorable as the obvious misspelling is, you answered your own question with that unnecessary insult. Did I insult you? Do you have a habit of insulting people for no reason? Or, is it just in your nature to be unfunny, irritating, easily offended, outspoken & dimwitted? That's not an insult, I'm just asking.

Based on all your posts so far, I have two suggestions for you;
1. Post more pics.
2. Stop being a troll.

And once again, I have a feeling I'll have to spell that out for you, since you are prone to misunderstanding normal words that half of the world takes for granted (i.e. the English language);
1. You've posted good pictures. Thank you. Keep it up.
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
Please prove me right and reply to this post with more troll-like behavior. :D The forums haven't been this much fun in ages.
I'll be honest, as i always am --- i STILL dont get you people. On the one hand you guys (everyone before you anyway) LOVE to insult me with underhanded comments/insults as you've obviously read. And on the OTHER hand, YOU & some others tell me NOT to insult others, like just now. i half meant the mutherfucker thing as a joke, seeing as you guys love to make fun of me. I mean i've been called pervert, pedo, wierd, etc. for posting all these pics - but WHY? These people look at them as much as i do - & then they insult me for it.

So my question is do you WANT me to insult you/everyone else, or do you not want me to??? based on your post it's NO, then yes. Help me out here.

And i know what a troll is, i'm def. not one. If i was, i would bate people with way more insults. Overall, though, i try to be nice.

Glad to add to the FUN of the forums, wish people would post more though. :D

smash

Post by smash » 10 May 2009 06:24

Dude. This place is founded on being politically incorrect. Pedo bear seal of approval is just one example.

But lots of the incorrectness is tongue and cheek. Like me referring to Bob as "Creepy Bob". You miss so much history of this place, but rather than try to calm down and blend in until you figure things out, you run around like a retarded kid at a Chuck-e-Cheese wondering what everything is that you crash into.

We insult you because you don't get it. And its fun. It's more fun because you don't get it.

That aside, dude, seriously? You're fucking creepy. Yes, I could appreciate that Annasophia is attractive (not really my type, I don't care.) But you've started what 3 threads? And twice you've admitted to masturbating to pictures of her? You don't find that SLIGHTLY creepy? If you don't, that makes you EVEN creepier.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 10 May 2009 10:22

You just got served. Now sit the fuck down and be a good retard.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 10 May 2009 12:32

smash wrote:Dude. This place is founded on being politically incorrect. Pedo bear seal of approval is just one example.

But lots of the incorrectness is tongue and cheek. Like me referring to Bob as "Creepy Bob". You miss so much history of this place, but rather than try to calm down and blend in until you figure things out, you run around like a retarded kid at a Chuck-e-Cheese wondering what everything is that you crash into.

We insult you because you don't get it. And its fun. It's more fun because you don't get it.

That aside, dude, seriously? You're fucking creepy. Yes, I could appreciate that Annasophia is attractive (not really my type, I don't care.) But you've started what 3 threads? And twice you've admitted to masturbating to pictures of her? You don't find that SLIGHTLY creepy? If you don't, that makes you EVEN creepier.
I DONT GET IT.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 10 May 2009 12:41

smash wrote:Dude. This place is founded on being politically incorrect. Pedo bear seal of approval is just one example.

Dude, this is rediculous. First, i HAVE calmed down, seems the anger is coming from the other side, hence your calling me "creepy", which is fine, but i'm not "angry".

"We insult you because you don't get it." --- what am i not getting? Its a forum. I post pics. We look at them & comment. WHAT dont i get?

"But you've started what 3 threads?" --- what would have been the difference if it were ONE? i mean it still would have been the same amount of content. I did 3 to get more views, as needed in a very slow forum - SORrrry.

"And twice you've admitted to masturbating to pictures of her?" --- AND? This is a PERVERTED forum, we're supposed to be perverted, DUH. Whats it matter that i SAID i jerked off to her? At least i admitted it. Oh, & men jerk off like every day - i said i jerked off to her 2x --- so how many times should i have jerked off to her? ONE? Zero? I'm a guy, i'm supposed to jerk off. And her age doesnt matter of course, look around. So what's creepy about it? Explain.

"You don't find that SLIGHTLY creepy? If you don't, that makes you EVEN creepier" --- NOPE, dont find it creepy at all.

^_^

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 10 May 2009 12:49

Shhh. Calm down. :|

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 11 May 2009 03:30

LAlife2009 how is life in Los Angeles this year?

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 11 May 2009 05:46

Seriously wrote:LAlife2009 how is life in Los Angeles this year?
I'm sure it's great, depending which side of town you live - but i actually live in Atlanta. And life in the ATL is great - b/c i live on the cool side of town. It's awesome! ^_^

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 11 May 2009 07:12

LAlife2009 wrote:
I'm sure it's great, depending which side of town you live - but i actually live in Atlanta. And life in the ATL is great - b/c i live on the cool side of town. It's awesome! ^_^
I grew up in Atlanta. Which side of town is the cool side these days?

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 11 May 2009 09:44

AngelBaby wrote:
LAlife2009 wrote:
I grew up in Atlanta. Which side of town is the cool side these days?
Well, for me, Buckhead & Midtown are where it's at. I used to live off West Paces Ferry, in one of those old mansions. I love the Beverly Hills feel & the AWESOME highrise developement there. And Midtown's so up & coming, compared to the 90s & before. Plus i love nice restaurants & botique hotels, like St. Regis - i just visited it the other day - beyond luxurious! ^_^

Bob

Post by Bob » 11 May 2009 22:44

Im curious about next year and if there is a name change required.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 12 May 2009 05:26

Ok so some random, unnecessary new photos of ASR, some this year, but most from 2007, so if ur gonna fap, fap wisely - or not, who cares.

So fucking hot! ^
Actually, maybe these should go in the KITTIES section, the one where u go "awww, they're so cute!" ^_^

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 12 May 2009 15:31

This is your best post so far. You sir, win 100 internets.