Pure class.

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

smash

Re: Pure class.

Post by smash » 12 Sep 2010 18:53

Mike wrote:i've read nothing on it, and i really don't give a shit. i only hope it's not built because its supporters are douche bags.
Well considering that the center is supposed to spread cultural acceptance and diversity among its followers, I would assume that it's supporters are NOT douchebags.

Unless you meant the mosque's investors? In which case...then the story gets really ironic. Fox news reported that the principle investor in the Mosque was tied to terrorism. Except, OOPS, the principle investor...ummm... uhhh.... happens to be a co-owner of Fox News!

http://www.overthelimit.info/us/2010/08 ... ro-mosque/

Colbert and Daily Shows raked Fox News over the coals for that huge mistake: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/2 ... 92234.html <-- hilarious, very much worth watching.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 13 Sep 2010 08:03

I had a whole big response to Mike that I eventually deleted last night... <_<

I don't know what enrages me more, the cultural, ethnic and religious bigotry & division that Fox News (aka 80% of white Christians) perpetuates in America, or the fact that Mike; A. hasn't read anything about it and doesn't give a shit, while at the same time, B. hopes it's not built.

Sounds like you give a shit. And that opinion is shit as well.
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

smash

Post by smash » 13 Sep 2010 19:14

I don't blame Mike. It's not his fault to go research something he doesn't really give a shit about.

It IS appalling that Fox news perpetuates untruths like they do while pretending it's news.

The teaparty bullshit scares me.

Bob

Post by Bob » 15 Sep 2010 00:01

Dex and smash know I dont usually agree with them on politicians or politics, but I think it's the dumbest thing ever that it even became an issue. Its like not allowing the Irish to build pubs near car dealerships or something.