Finely honed instruments only cut, blunt objects kill

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 04 Feb 2007 11:50

I don't WANT a thread or anything else for 'us'.

There is no us.

It's not me it's you.

How about calling this the LEAVE ME ALONE YOU LITTLE DIPSHIT thread?

Maybe you're right? Maybe it is his reading comprehension?
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 04 Feb 2007 12:51

What did he do? Well aside from being a talentless dipshit there is a list longer than he is (claims to be) tall. Everything about me is public record, people know it yet we don't know anything about you. Why? Because you've got more to hide than Anne Frank.

First, he's a lying and psychotic little coward. He claims to be uber-smart but what he won't tell you is that for over a month I out witted him in a little PM salvo. For that month he just knew I was someone else and that he was going to get my goat. He told me to lose weight and even tried posting pictures of my supposed daughter to scare me off. I would have loved to have seen the look of horror on his face when he realized his huge mistake.

Next, he went on some tantrum about how I was stalking him and that I had violated his right to privacy. Funny thing is I didn't. I found his myspace through the grapevine via perfectly legal channels. Second, I never once did even the slightest query about who he really was. The funny thing about that is I've never had access to any "personal" data of his other than was posted on his myspace, where he said he was 5ft 9, and made no attempts to acquire any. He threw some fit about a picture which he made no attempt to copyright when he posted it online pretty much insuring that it would fall under the category of public domain, one more fuck up.

I need to leave him alone but he kept telling me over and over that he was sicking his lawyers on me, that they were going to get me guns a blazin. Why you ask? Well we get back to these privacy laws that don't exist and certainly don't apply to the supposed file sharing logs he has of mine. Now how would one legally come into possession of something like that? Especially since I've not downloaded anything that wasn't of an aviation nature in close to 3 years. After that he tried to have me removed from the internets, yet again only to fail. He contacted the host of of http://www.digitalet.net and claimed that I was stalking him and made death threats against him and that the entire domain should be shut down. Nice try darlin but when they got access to the logs they saw what was really going on an actually LAUGHED AT YOU.

Everyone laughs at you. You've been my bitch for quite some time now. Stop making shit up and move on with your paltry little life. You're such a damn coward, you make all these claims that can't be backed up, and even some can be refuted yet you continue down your insanely skewed path to righteousness. You're wrong, you're lying, and you've been beaten. Thats all I have to say on the matter, I don't need to chime in again.

Own.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 04 Feb 2007 14:07

eamon angelface wrote:Leave me alone.
Bligityblah wrote:Thats all I have to say on the matter, I don't need to chime in again.

Man, sounds like you guys are done doing this.

Okay, cool, so now it's over right?

I mean, unless one of you really, really, like, really wants to be sucking down the other one's semen all day and night so bad that you can't not post on the off chance that maybe they'll really notice you this time and fall in love with you and you can have each other's cock in your mouth all day long, yes? Is that why there's all this searching about the internet going on?

What I am saying is that each of you (although I know it's all the other one's fault, of course it is, I know, I mean: that's obvious) have said "I'm stopping", so you can go ahead and stop now.

You don't have to wait for the other one (although they started it of course, of course): they're waiting for you, so go ahead now and not post.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 04 Feb 2007 14:12

Bligityblah wrote:What did he do? Well aside from being a talentless dipshit there is a list longer than he is (claims to be) tall. Everything about me is public record, people know it yet we don't know anything about you. Why? Because you've got more to hide than Anne Frank.

First, he's a lying and psychotic little coward. He claims to be uber-smart but what he won't tell you is that for over a month I out witted him in a little PM salvo. For that month he just knew I was someone else and that he was going to get my goat. He told me to lose weight and even tried posting pictures of my supposed daughter to scare me off. I would have loved to have seen the look of horror on his face when he realized his huge mistake.

Next, he went on some tantrum about how I was stalking him and that I had violated his right to privacy. Funny thing is I didn't. I found his myspace through the grapevine via perfectly legal channels. Second, I never once did even the slightest query about who he really was. The funny thing about that is I've never had access to any "personal" data of his other than was posted on his myspace, where he said he was 5ft 9, and made no attempts to acquire any. He threw some fit about a picture which he made no attempt to copyright when he posted it online pretty much insuring that it would fall under the category of public domain, one more fuck up.

I need to leave him alone but he kept telling me over and over that he was sicking his lawyers on me, that they were going to get me guns a blazin. Why you ask? Well we get back to these privacy laws that don't exist and certainly don't apply to the supposed file sharing logs he has of mine. Now how would one legally come into possession of something like that? Especially since I've not downloaded anything that wasn't of an aviation nature in close to 3 years. After that he tried to have me removed from the internets, yet again only to fail. He contacted the host of of http://www.digitalet.net and claimed that I was stalking him and made death threats against him and that the entire domain should be shut down. Nice try darlin but when they got access to the logs they saw what was really going on an actually LAUGHED AT YOU.

Everyone laughs at you. You've been my bitch for quite some time now. Stop making shit up and move on with your paltry little life. You're such a damn coward, you make all these claims that can't be backed up, and even some can be refuted yet you continue down your insanely skewed path to righteousness. You're wrong, you're lying, and you've been beaten. Thats all I have to say on the matter, I don't need to chime in again.

Own.
lol

Your buddies emailed me too. The host of your beloved site contacted ME about your behavior. Maybe he has some degree of trust in you. You're a slippery little worm. But it ain't 100%.

Bottom line: They don't trust you either. And they shouldn't.

You didn't follow legal channels. You lied to a webmaster of another site to get access to privileged information based on info gained while an admin at another site. Busted. You exhibited very rudimentary stalker behavior.

I've hinted at the trigger. You'll pull it yourself.

So again...leave me alone. Quit stalking me. No that myspace never said 5'9" . It said 6'1" and I'll stand right in front of you and you can tell me fucking chest that I'm lying. Elaborate on that space as well. Feel free. It will only serve to validate the life you're so amazed by.

Or you can leave me alone. You're already fucked. You have LENGTHY download record. Here's a hint dipshit...DON'T USE LIMEWIRE!!! Go ahead and deny that. lol

Your life isn't even worth ruining.

You'll all note that he can't dispute being a sexual predator or taking pictures of girls in the park while hiding in the bushes OR being a college drop out OR anything else I've told you about him. Make the judgment for yourself. In his eyes you're all his BFF

lol

Again and again...leave me alone. I engage you only as a service to those you would certainly hard down the road. You're a sexual predator. Whether you've acted on it yet or not is incidental. You're a virgin at your age and not by choice. You don't like women (aside from as sexual objects and nothing more). You're everything easy to hate.

Leave me alone.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 04 Feb 2007 14:40

EDIT:

Actually, I don't think I wanted to say any of that.

Whoopsie-daisy. That's embarrasing.

Anyways, bottom line: It's like the end of Sphere, you have the power...to forget.

Or something.

Look, just shut up.

smash

Post by smash » 04 Feb 2007 15:30

I'm sorry to have posted my comment now.

Both of you, try to NOT reply to anything in this thread any further.

LET IT DIE.

You do not need to have the last word, and now neither of you do. So there. I do. And if I don't count, then Seriously has the last word.

There is no winning...game over man, game over!

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 05 Feb 2007 00:42

eamon angelface wrote:The host of your beloved site contacted ME about your behavior.

You didn't follow legal channels. You lied to a webmaster of another site to get access to privileged information based on info gained while an admin at another site. Busted. You exhibited very rudimentary stalker behavior.
Once again, I contacted no one about you. Others may have, but I didn't. I have tried to find nothing out about you and have contacted NO ONE about you. I lied to NO ONE about you. Please tell me who I contacted and provide the evidence because I'd sure like to know if I'm a sleep walker or not. And check your sources, I'm an admin no where. I'm just a mod on DET with no real access to any sensitive data but maybe you should read the user agreement there again too. You're insane, you honestly believe this stuff or maybe you still think I'm someone else. And I saw the email you sent, you contacted them sparky.
Or you can leave me alone. You're already fucked. You have LENGTHY download record. Here's a hint dipshit...DON'T USE LIMEWIRE!!! Go ahead and deny that. lol
Ok, I'll take your advice on this one and not install it on my computer because it isn't there now, never has been. Wanna see my program tree? I'll admit something to you that I've admitted to others on this board.
You'll all note that he can't dispute being a sexual predator or taking pictures of girls in the park while hiding in the bushes OR being a college drop out OR anything else I've told you about him. Make the judgment for yourself. In his eyes you're all his BFF
Yes, I can. I have never once hidden to take a picture, I have never once taken a picture that could be misconstrued as anything predetory. They have all been taken in plain view out in the open, much like those paparazzi pictures you like to spank to. But those women deserve it right? And maybe if they're wearing a tight mini-skirt they deserve to be raped, great logic there Charlie. I've never once dropped out of college for any other reason than you know, not being able to walk. But now I'm in a top aviation program with a GPA that puts me on the deans list and I've been enrolled in one of the top Masters degree programs for aviation in the world.

A masters of arts from your piddly little jr. college isn't worth the ink that my BS is written with and we won't even talk about Purdue. It's not like nearly 40% of all space flights have included a Purdue grad....Oh wait....yeah they have. Let me do a little math for you MS in Aviation Technology > MA in ANYTHING^10

You're a bitch who can't stand to lose.

I can back up everything I say, you just rely on character assults and outlandish claims. You're a pansy who has no self-esteem which is probably why you have no friends. Anyone who asks can know anything about me, you hide like a scared little girl. I'm so done with you, you've actually bored me which I never though would happen. It's been so much fun making you twist, hopefully it'll get fun again so I can resume owning you at a later date. Last call sweetheart, Own.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 05 Feb 2007 00:57

Right, yeah, I understand, it's the other guy causing the problem.

Lord, I knew that all along.

Anyways.

Like I said, keep it in this thread.

Only text posts are allowed, however neither of you is allowed to post contact information, I don't care how intimately you know each other. That's for U 2 to know, no one else.

ALSO, Remember: no pictures.

U 2 girls have fun!

EDIT:

Wow, look at this.

I can manage things even in my sleep.

I am certainly not conscious right now. It is noon and I have been poisoning myself since noon the last. Even eagerly destroying myself I exhibit sense than U 2 (It's not celebrities, it's not planes, it's the star-crossed lovers, i.e. U 2)

This edit has nothing to do with U 2 (and you guys are married, now, you are a 2, you do not exist independently, hope you like it), but I figure since there's a trend for being irritating about how much you suck I should ride the wave.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 05 Feb 2007 01:42

So now you're going to space?

Wow!!

I didn't know college drops outs got to go to space?

Oh and wait...you didn't use any info gained through a user agreement? Well then captain bullshit...why did I get multiple emails from webmasters of other sites asking me who you were?

And now you're getting your masters? Just like I have? Shitdck, you probably didn't even know what that was until you heard me say it so quit lying. All you do is fucking lie. You DID drop out. Cause yu're a sissy little pussy. You have no BS. You're just a BS'er. That don't count Sally.

You're also the one who said the girls are asking to have you take their picture by dressing sexy in public so don't try to lie out of that and use some bullshit rape line which you yourself have used to justify your perversions. You've never hidden or taken a perverted picture? What happened to your diatribe about being a candid photographer and "REVENGE OF THE CREEPIES"!?!??! Awwww...busted. Your whole candid in plain site bullshit is laughable. Under the bleachers is not plain site but anyway. Incidental. Just because you're such a loser that no one bothers with you doesn't give you the right to be a fucking sexual predator. Caught in another Lie. Poor you. But you own right? You own Vaseline and a computer housing pictures of girls who didn't know they were being photographed. You own your man-hymen.

ALL you do is lie. You're so extremely full of shit it's amazing. End your obsession with me. Leave me alone.

I've spoken 100% truth about you. The limewire was great. You've never had it? Really? Cause it sure was active coming straight from your computer! lol

Maybe you're not 5 and a half feet tall anymore? No now you're a 6 foot tall space man!! Hooray! With a masters!! Hell why not tell everyone you have a supermodel girlfriend while you're at it kiddo?

You're uneducated little boy with a big imagination who violates women's privacy as a hobby.

That's why I first called you out as a fucking waste of time. Because of those photos and my objection to them.

Then you argued that because I posted paparazzi pictures in a forum I was somehow worse? Logic? No. You just don't/won't get it.

And that's how we get here.You didn't like being called on your disgusting behavior. That's it. Well too bad.

I've told nothing but the absolute 100% truth.You are 100% full of shit. Hell maybe you believe your own lies? Maybe you're that far gone?

Doesn't matter. Cause you don't matter.

:)

EDIT:

Smash, I've let it go over and over. Eventually he'll send me a PM or address me in some other way. He won't leave me alone.

I don't need the last word on anything nor care. He just won't leave me alone. He's not able to (he's not right in the head).

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 06 Feb 2007 03:33

The only reason I stopped going to school is because I was in an accident that would have killed a pussy such as yourself. That alone makes me better than you. You're not nearly the man I am and you never will be, no matter how many times you tell yourself you're not a sad and pathetic imp. You're the perv, you just won't admit it. You're the one who has always said "because of X, Y deserves Z". I've never once said anything to the like, I'd ask you to prove where I said such things but then again this group has to remember that I'm the reason you're not allowed certain places on the internets. Burns doesn't it?

Own.

smash

Post by smash » 06 Feb 2007 03:39

In my eyes the person who lets this drop first...wins.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 06 Feb 2007 03:41

Hey Aimon, who banned you from DET? Was that me? I think it was....let me check...yep I did. And don't say you could care less, because we all know thats a lie. Thats why you put so much effort into getting back at me only to fail miserably...And why you made multiple accounts. Does your mother even speak to you?

Own.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 06 Feb 2007 04:42

In reality mr Bligs lost long before this site was even made.

So your big stance is 'Eamon can't prove that I'm a sexual predator because after he bitch slapped me on another site I cried my way to getting his account banned. Even though if he did I'd be fucked because I actually said that girls who dress like "sluts" are asking for it.'? I'm paraphrasing of course but you did in fact say that.

Calling em an imp now? There's some very obvious projection. I'm half a foot taller than you kiddo. You think because you got hit by a car you're somehow not a fucking tool for dropping out? I know a guy who skidded off a ravine and lost half his lower intestine and all he did was take a semester off. I'm sure you were much worse off though. He was a big boy like myself. You're just a widdwe guy. He'd also had sex. Maybe that's your big problem? Go get your dick wet and come back to talk to me. :lol:

I like that you mention DET. You know, where every female member hates you! lol Little taste of reality on the web. "Bligs" outs himself as a sexual predator and then gets defensive when all the women and those who have touched real woman kick him in his teeny little nuts for it.

What you call an accident I call poetic justice. That car ran you down like a bitch because you're nothing but a bitch. If you had been the size of a real person they probably would have seen you and turned the wheel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did we just hit a cat?

Nope...just a pussy.

Is he dead?

Who cares?

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 06 Feb 2007 04:48

I own you, you spineless pathetic 5ft 9in child.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 06 Feb 2007 05:23

That's your retort?

You just flat out made that number up and you know it. Now you're reverting back to it over and over?

Even if I was a whole 4 inches shorter...I'd still be 3 inches taller than you!

So every time you try and take a jab with your made up figure you insult yourself.

Atta boy half pint.

Wow...I'm actually only 5 inches shy of being a full foot taller than you.

No wonder you love me so much. I'm like a fucking God to a pygmy.

You should give up. Even with your projecting and self appropriated "owning" I'm starting to feel bad for shitting all over you repeatedly.

lol

I haven't been 5'6" since I was like 14!

What do you weigh....100 lbs? 110 maybe? I do seated tricep extensions with that much.