Finely honed instruments only cut, blunt objects kill

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 06 Feb 2007 05:49

Yeah, thats all my response needs to be. You probably haven't seen a woman since you were 14 and got sent to the nurses office either. For the last six months I've been able to make you spin like that with hardly any effort.

I own you and I'm certain I can (read: have made) make your 5ft 9in ass look more silly than you already do in that walmart suit that doesn't fit. It's funny how you're huge here but when you post a site that people who actually know you can see the truth comes out....and your less than 10 friends was cute. How does sleeping alone feel?

Own, burns doesn't it bitch?

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 06 Feb 2007 06:33

hahaha

I made that myspace so long ago I forgot about it.

omg

Here's the rub: I have real live friends you idiot.

All you can do is make shit up. I work you over with facts. Things you can't deny. Again, for clarity, when you try to call me 5'9" as an insult because you know I'm not...you're making fun of yourself because even in your mom's heels you couldn't be even that tall.

That's your whole response because you don't have shit to deal with.

Your eye for quality astounds me btw. I guess the Walmarts in buttfuck nowhere carry Pal Zileri suits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the paradox of the internet loser: I keep jamming your face into your own shit and in your defense you cry out about how you're in control because you love the taste. So I keep beating you and you keep trying to convince yourself that you like it.

So are you really like 100lbs?

Seriously. That's fucking funny. At best maybe you're 120. I remember way back when...curling 120 was a goal. Seems so long ago. And that's what you weigh. Maybe. Probably not even 100lbs. :?

I haven't just beaten you here. This time I smothered you. I slapped you so hard your neck broke.

I feel like quoting myself for Christs sake.

Everything you don't believe about me I prove and now you're so desperate you're making up shit that really doesn't matter anyway.

So what do you own?

You own the right to get kicked in the nuts by someone all around better than you?

Congrats...own away you fucking tool. Own like you own the girls you secretly take pictures of. Own like you own the XS shirts that drape off your sloped little shoulders. Own like you own the bowl you use to shave around when you cut your hair. Own like you own .5 inch thick glasses that will prevent you from ever becoming a commercial pilot (wait...you're going to space. I forgot).

Better yet own a gun and own it on yourself.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 06 Feb 2007 06:35

You've started quite a few threads about me and tried (very weakly) to have me banned from the internets. You've even threatened me even though we both know you're less of a threat than a French Canadian...oh wait....Yeah, you can let this go....It kills you doesn't it. Who the hell are you kidding about friends, you've got a track record 5ft 10in tall (which happens to be taller than you are) of not making friends.

Own.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 06 Feb 2007 06:57

Oh man, myspace.

I only have like 3 friends on myspace.

Speaking of Walmart, I applied for a job there a couple of years ago. I got turned down. I walked out of the store passing all sorts of drunk, drawling, strung out addicts wearing the blue vest that I apparently couldn't qualify for.

Man, that was quite a feeling.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 06 Feb 2007 06:59

Even if you got run over by a car you'd still be further ahead than mr Bligs.

Oops...he did get run down.

Candid cyclist? They didn't see you.

har

You own me like you owned the front of that car.

smash

Post by smash » 06 Feb 2007 07:01

Seriously wrote:Oh man, myspace.

I only have like 3 friends on myspace.

Speaking of Walmart, I applied for a job there a couple of years ago. I got turned down. I walked out of the store passing all sorts of drunk, drawling, strung out addicts wearing the blue vest that I apparently couldn't qualify for.

Man, that was quite a feeling.
I have less than 3 friends on myspace. I have nospace in myspace.

:( Winnar is me!

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 06 Feb 2007 07:01

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 06 Feb 2007 07:11

Man, I smell bad. I should take a shower, I need to go run a thing.

Man I hate that, making decisions. I always feel so uncertain.

I should clean my shower more, I sure there's something I could buy to like, spray it down after I use it.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 06 Feb 2007 07:40

http://www.automaticshowercleaner.com/

I have one of those in each. Works great.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 06 Feb 2007 07:45

Own.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 06 Feb 2007 09:36

eamon angelface wrote:
You own me like you owned the front of that car.
Here you go you little wee bitch. After all this abuse I've given...I'll still be the bigger man and give the little 5 foot 6 dwarf the last fucking word. Now type own for me you putrid little bitch.

Type own like a good little bitch.

The Deadly Superman

Post by The Deadly Superman » 06 Feb 2007 15:37

Does anyone else like tacos?

I like tacos.

I remember Dex once sent someone I know a warning on the old fubar/tjnr forums that said "I like tacos" as the warning.

I found it funny.

Yep.

Making a random, funny post is harder than it looks. Never been able to master it.

Well, at least it's in a thread that can't suck any greater.

smash

Post by smash » 06 Feb 2007 19:07

Dex can be funny.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 06 Feb 2007 19:28

SMASH!!!!

Your avatar is pink :eek:

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 06 Feb 2007 19:52

Owend!111111111