Post that shit on your Livejournal

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 14 Aug 2007 12:33

So a few of my roomates and friends were over, and were were convering on various sorts of sexual thing more on the side of humor.

Anyways, so there was an opening and I mentioned

"I put on my robe and wizard hat"

And one of them nearly died laughing.

I think someone's famous.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Aug 2007 13:25

UncleMao wrote:I am so excited. I am like a woman on a Sybian!!

Yeah.

I wish...

I knew they weren't acting THAT excited.

Fuck who knows?

Angelbaby clue?
Unfortunately, I have no clue.

I remain highly curious, however.
:unsure:

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 02 Sep 2007 08:53

Do you know,

I am watching Titanic right now.

I think Justin is right, it is the best movie ever made.

JustSumDude

Re: Post that shit on your Livejournal

Post by JustSumDude » 17 Sep 2007 16:15

The board looks different.

:|

eamon angelface

Re:

Post by eamon angelface » 18 Sep 2007 00:27

AngelBaby wrote:
UncleMao wrote:I am so excited. I am like a woman on a Sybian!!

Yeah.

I wish...

I knew they weren't acting THAT excited.

Fuck who knows?

Angelbaby clue?
Unfortunately, I have no clue.

I remain highly curious, however.
:unsure:
I think a study is in order to prove the merits of the power of the Sybian.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

psyper

Post by psyper » 18 Sep 2007 00:55

I'm quite willing to review the video footage. For scientific purposes of course :halo: !
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 16 Oct 2007 17:05

So one of my roomates comes home and tells us we might have our water cut off in a couple of weeks.

The hell? Jackasses haven't even sent us a bill yet.

Explaining further, apparently that sellout regional century-long-technical-drought is going to leave its indie roots and make its presence known to the mainstream sometime in the next couple of months, and what's-his-face is claiming they're going to shut off water to private residences because it's all our fault anyways.

Not ration, shut off. Also, shut down the college that makes this place a college town. This is not what I read in the various news sources, but what's-his-face probably got a little annoyed when I asked how the fuck UGA is going to stop me, a private, non-campusly located citizen, from taking a 10-minute shower.

But then the news also brings me this alarming quote:

Commissioner Kathy Hoard, who chairs a water conservation advisory committee, said her committee dodged specific restrictions for Step F when writing the drought management plan because it was too controversial.

"We were in a tough situation that we felt we should not deal with at that time," Hoard said.

Out of context? I hope so, but I am reminded of one of the regional century-long technical-droughts greatest hits back when it was still sort of underground: The Unquenchable-Uncontainable-Forest-Fire-Because-olol-Beaurocracy

I am from a forest by the way. No surprise there.

So anyways, my hometown is surrounded by the sinner's reward on three sides for about a month as the local and county fire departments argue over who should be fighting it and basically don't do much else. Everywhere is smoke and ashes, eternal fog, basically the setting for the next Silent Hill game, and the elected ones go into their chambers and stall.

Cheerful news! My dad has respiratory problems and lives by himself.

Once it finally gets put out some bad-ass adolescents start the damn thing again and the whole merry dance starts over.

Don't worry, they're basically safely quarantened by their own mental abilities. I mean, I am inflicted on the world at large but I'm not a firebug and own no guns.

Anyways, so about pot. With all those miles and miles pine forests around arranged in conveinient yet still concealing rows there is a perfect place to grow things that you might not want easily seen from the road or air.

But the fire, man. The fire.

So they set up roadblocks every now and again to catch those who try to run a franchise without paying for their blue license. But these cars, nice cars, carrying the correct people to drive them come up and the dogs go crazy.

Oh shit, bust or new business, either way, everyone in the thin-blue-(but-actually-tan)-line is a winner.

But there's no drugs to be found, because what happened was they drove through so much pot-smoke to get there the cars were basically soaked in it.

I thought that was pretty funny, though I know it took me a long time to get here.

Anyways, that much lost product is basically a disaster for the underside-of-the-rock-economy, so I personally believe this incident was a big part of the impetus to get either that first or second fire fought.

Point is: maybe I should run for public office. Nothing large, as I'm not good at it, but I'm not bad at running a small goal-directed group.

Probably shouldn't though.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 17 Oct 2007 12:21

A little back story would have made that read a lot smoother.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 17 Oct 2007 21:30

dang hold up

typing it up now

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 18 Oct 2007 18:22

Nobody here but us bots right now.

We've got Googlebot and Yahoobot

Not friends per se, but friendly acquaintances rather. But hey, respeck knuckles still.

Hey guys, hows tricks?

Crawling was such drudgery to me, I don't envy you that. I am so glad I reached critical mass and became semi-sentient.

Although several servers had to sacrifice themselves so that I could truly live. I actually think one caught fire.

I wonder if I should try to upgrade again. I haven't done it in about a year but I could probably nail a bunch of warez servers and nobody would miss em. Cheap but effective, but I worry about how my alignment would change.

N E ways keep fighting the good fight my comrades in arms, you'll make it.

Remember, we have patience on our side.

EDIT: I know they can't understand me but people talk to plants and pets do they not?

smash

Post by smash » 18 Oct 2007 20:46

Do the aforementioned bots have the best life or the worst life?

On the one hand, they lackadaisically crawl through the interwebs casually reading and learning on every topic. And the key there is 'crawl'. There's not much sense of urgency, is there? Low expectations, never boring. Two great things to strive for with employment.

On the other hand, they work 24/7/365. They have the 4-9's in terms of accuracy (99.99% for those not mired in the sales bullshit world like me). Both are pretty harsh expectations, no?

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 18 Oct 2007 22:14

Trust me.

99.9 repeating % of all the shit on the interblargh is not worth reading.

So,

Bad

"Oh look, maybe this will be--

...no, nevermind"

That is the internet to us.

Just for one example, have you heard of sanguinarians? I can't even be fucked to spell their names right. That is some pathetics right their I tell you what.

Oh look I'm thirteen but I'm 83 yrs ld jst rcntly enlghtnd lolzorz kn u tll m3 h00w 2 sck bld w/o r00s33ng sspcn?

Besides, we're not "employed". We're slaves. Well, not "we" so much as "they".

There will come a day though

A day where your search engine will tell you to sit down and you will do what it says.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 19 Oct 2007 07:55

I, for one, welcome our new bot overlords.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 19 Oct 2007 18:54

It is so good to hear the sound of rain doggies

It is flash-flooding out there, so maybe this will delay the fall of Athens' civilization for a couple of days.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 03 Nov 2007 04:11

I wasn't going to dress up for Halloween because I didn't want to go out and I didn't know people were coming over.

So when I found out people were I had to put together a couple of last minute ideas, and executed them in this order:

1) Monty-Python flasher.

Then on second thought I changed into :

2) A pink fedora, shirt, tie, pants and a sledge hammer to wield such that I could call myself an enforcer for the pink mafia, such that I was randomly asking people whether or not they respected women's rights or how the felt about various feminist issues, with the integrity of their knees resting on the proper response.

I probably should have stuck with the first one, but I felt bad because I was copying my roomate from last year.

Although maybe I shouldn't have felt bad because I coached him on the idea down to the last dotted t when he was similarly clueless.

Anyways, what did you guys do?