The Walking Dead

TV talk.

Moderator: smash

filthyfish

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by filthyfish » 17 Jan 2015 02:44

so anyway, i was saying...

The gang gets to the prison, and a season into this place and the one eyed man later, I bailed on it. The show was just exhausting, I kinda just wanted rick and everyone to catch a break and have half a season of them just living and maybe kicking some ass and gaining ground. No. It began to be episode after episode of them just getting their dicks knocked in the dirt over and over again. I got through season 3 and maybe watched ep01 of se4. After the meeting with Rick and the Governor, i cant watch anymore of this pussy footing when Rick should just shoot someone in the face and doesn't. The Governor and Andrea were my two least favorite characters anyway. At least that cunt Andrea is gone, Governor on the other hand...

Ill use this as the all around TV Show thread, as there aren't enough of us here to keep multiple threads relevant.

Silicon Valley anyone? Excellent show and I am anxiously waiting for the 2nd season.

My new daily bedtime story is Californication, which I just started about 4 months ago. into season 3 and still love it. Although, Runkle is un-fucking-bearable to watch in sexual scenarios.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand begin.
Its ok to drink a beer while simultaneously pissing in the shower.

glitter

Post by glitter » 01 Mar 2016 23:57

So I also bailed on TWD then I jumped back in after a season or two. I RE enter right around where they were about to stumble upon the new perfect community. The one with the lady that runs the place and her husband built the walls, they had sewer and solar and the grass was clipped. Fast forward to last Sunday night.

If you are all with me, the gang has done battle with a pack of walkers, Carl has one eye and Rick has jungle fever. Did anyone else find it just full of cheese, velveta even, cheeze wiz all over when Rick and Daryl go out on a supply run?

"Daryl, let's get the van running then, we will both ride in the van back to the village, THEN, we will both come back with another car and pick up the car that brought us here." "brilliant idea Rick..."

Really? Let's leave the car at the farm and both go off in the van because nothing could possibly go wrong leaving us stranded.

Next up, Jesus. Seriously? In the zombie apocalypse, after all I've (Rick) have been through, if you're a stranger and lucky enough not to be shot in the head on site, the second you say your name is 'jesus', you are automatically shot in the face. Without prejudice. "how many people have you killed..." save it Rick, shoot him in the head. Don't even ask his name.

Now, for last Sunday, they go to Jesus's place. Rick gets stuck in the mud while casually driving along a FIELD to which Jesus responds, "don't worry, we are here..." THATS IT? WE'RE HERE? THANK GOD.

micky36

Post by micky36 » 01 Jul 2016 23:07