Firefly

TV talk.

Moderator: smash

psyper

Firefly

Post by psyper » 22 Feb 2011 21:30

Not sure why there is no Firefly topic in the tv forum - i guess it died far too long ago!!

Anyway:
Nathan Fillion quoted that he would buy the rights to firefly and produce it if he had the money & the staff to produce it. Within days fans start throwing money his way and some of the writing staff tweeted that they'll drop whatever they are doing and will join him.

http://blastr.com/2011/02/nathan-fillion-and-firefl.php

If the love of my wifes life brought back firefly would you watch it and how would you like it brought back and on what channel?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Mike

Re: Firefly

Post by Mike » 23 Feb 2011 01:29

of course i'd watch it, you son of a bitch! i'd like to see it go to hbo or showtime, if only for the nudity. needs me more kaylee and river...and mal :wub:

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Re: Firefly

Post by AngelBaby » 23 Feb 2011 02:57

I've always just hoped that Joss would one day get to make a second feature film, the idea of Firefly coming back as a series makes me dizzy with excitement. :wub: