Fringe

TV talk.

Moderator: smash

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Fringe

Post by AngelBaby » 10 Sep 2008 23:47

Yet another FOX show that I'm gonna enjoy...if given the chance.

Don't screw me, FOX.
:|

efilflah

Re: Fringe

Post by efilflah » 11 Sep 2008 02:22

Yeh FOX! :cry:

R.I.P. New Amsterdam

smash

Post by smash » 11 Sep 2008 11:59

efilflah wrote:Yeh FOX! :cry:

R.I.P. New Amsterdam
Ugh that show was terrible.

exelis

Post by exelis » 11 Sep 2008 14:13

New Amsterdam was better than that Canterbury's Law show.

Oh, wait, that's not saying much.

Yes, Fringe was much better than I expected. It pretty much knocked it out of the park, which is hard to do for a premiere. It doesn't hurt, in my estimation, that it is a Boston-based show (though most of it is filmed in the Toronto area, apparently). Even Pacey didn't suck, which is a first. His father was fucking hilarious, though. "I just peed myself.... ....It was just a squirt."

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 12 Sep 2008 01:23

smash wrote:
efilflah wrote:Yeh FOX! :cry:

R.I.P. New Amsterdam
Ugh that show was terrible.
SO bad it was good.

Plus I thought the leading lady was minters.

psyper

Post by psyper » 12 Sep 2008 04:15

exelis wrote:New Amsterdam was better than that Canterbury's Law show.

Oh, wait, that's not saying much.

Yes, Fringe was much better than I expected. It pretty much knocked it out of the park, which is hard to do for a premiere. It doesn't hurt, in my estimation, that it is a Boston-based show (though most of it is filmed in the Toronto area, apparently). Even Pacey didn't suck, which is a first. His father was fucking hilarious, though. "I just peed myself.... ....It was just a squirt."
He came out with so many cool lines. We need this, that, this this and a medium sized cow. (from my vague memory of when it preaired) Looking forward to some new episodes.

from tv.com -
The only thing better than a cow is a human. Unless you need milk. Then you really need a cow.

I have used this technique to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they haven't been dead for longer then six hours.
Peter: Right, 'cause after six hours they're really dead.

oh and who thought the titles for the places were cool n creepy??

2nd episode this tuesday
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 05 May 2009 12:40

AngelBaby wrote:Yet another FOX show that I'm gonna enjoy...if given the chance.

Don't screw me, FOX.
FOX announced today that Fringe has been renewed for a second season. :box:
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 05 May 2009 13:35

Dex wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:Yet another FOX show that I'm gonna enjoy...if given the chance.

Don't screw me, FOX.
Yay! :dance:

smash

Post by smash » 05 May 2009 18:30

AngelBaby wrote:
Dex wrote:

Don't screw me, FOX.
Ditto.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 06 May 2009 01:31

smash wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
Dex wrote: FOX announced today that Fringe has been renewed for a second season. :box:
Ditto.
Cascade!

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 08 Nov 2009 08:24

No one is discussing Fringe season 2? With the small exception of this weeks episode (ep 6, which was so-so, not great), Fringe has risen to become my favorite TV show on the air right now. I just hope we see more cross-dimensional awesomeness soon.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 16 Nov 2009 01:42

It feels like they are stalling because they dont have enough ideas to fill the gaps. Too much filler this season, I want more nimoybell craziness.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 28 Dec 2009 09:45

The strangest show on TV just got stranger. Rumors had floated around that there was a missing Fringe episode that had been filmed in season one but had never aired. Well, those rumors are true, and you're going to get a chance to see that episode.

The most aptly titled episode ever, "Unearthed," has been dug up to air in Fox's timeslot battle with NBC (Fringe vs. Heroes) on Monday, Jan. 11, at 9 p.m. There's no explanation from Fox as to why the episode was never aired, although their theory is "Is it from an alternate universe?"

What we do know is that the character Charlie Francis (Kirk Acevedo) is in the episode, along with the other regulars. We're assuming that since Charlie is alive, this story must fit in with the season-one timeline due to the fact that Charlie's character was killed by a shapeshifter earlier this season. Of course, on Fringe you never know. It will be interesting to see if the episode has any bearing on the show's unfolding mythology.

In "Unearthed," a teenage girl is pronounced dead; however, when her mother takes her off of life support so that her organs can be donated, the girl wakes up screaming in alphanumeric code. Talk about a rude awakening! The girl can suddenly speak Russian and possesses classified information that only a high-ranking Russian soldier would know.

Meanwhile, Walter (John Noble) finds some old lab videos that may hold the clue to the mystery, while Olivia (Anna Torv) and Peter (Joshua Jackson) investigate the girl's shocking recovery.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 07 Mar 2010 05:11

FOX announced today that Fringe has been picked up for a third season.
:dance: :dance: :dance:

smash

Post by smash » 25 Apr 2010 09:11

Old Pics, but not seen in these forums. Since I'm watching Fringe right now, I got all interested in re-perving these...

Rest are here: http://www.smashy.net/DLT/Anna%20Torv