This could have gone in linkdump but....

Shoot the shit.
gulliver

This could have gone in linkdump but....

Post by gulliver » 17 Oct 2009 00:35

psyper

Re: This could have gone in linkdump but....

Post by psyper » 17 Oct 2009 05:22

First time I saw it on sky news I thought to myself - omg how can the mother be so negligent. Second time I saw it I thought - stuff like this happens - you can't keep an eye on you children 24/7 and mistakes and accidents happen. Third time I saw it I was trying to work out how to get peadobear on the footage trying to run off with the pram.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 17 Oct 2009 16:15

It looks like she's just pulling her jeans up. An act that takes all of what? 3 seconds? Really justifies the old saying doesnt it...

The look of horror on everyones face, I cant imagine how she felt as the pram toppled over and then the train hit. A lot of guilt will rest on her shoulders for a long time. Justified or not.

It beggars belief that a train platform is at a decline towards the tracks. That is all kinds of stupid.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 19 Oct 2009 20:10

Someone should check the scalp of that kid for the number of the beast. Bump on the head pfsshht.