Virginity

Shoot the shit.
JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 01 Sep 2006 15:31

Titleist wrote:at least i have chicken
Ya, WTF?

JustSumEdit of EVIL: This post is the six hundred sixty-sixth post in the "Talk!" forum.

What waste. Oh well. Blow me.

rushie

Post by rushie » 01 Sep 2006 16:44

(1) chicken? wtf? share!

(2) blue + girls = *censored* (to a certain degree)

(3) oh, and to the person being an arse and valuing hot vaginity more than fat vaginity... i'm seriously valuing your vaginity atm... the thought of you breading is frightening...

exelis

Post by exelis » 01 Sep 2006 19:48

rushie wrote:
(3) oh, and to the person being an arse and valuing hot vaginity more than fat vaginity... i'm seriously valuing your vaginity atm... the thought of you breading is frightening...
Don't further his false dichotomy, Rushie. hot vaginity and fat vaginity can be the same thing. He values thin and equates it to hot.

...And you're beautiful, Rushie. :D

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 01 Sep 2006 21:03

rushie wrote:
One more for our side! Yay for Blue.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 01 Sep 2006 22:04

Dude keep it in the other thread. Shut the fuck up about anything to do with me in any other forums. Nobody wants to read your shit talking any more than they do mine when I step on you so like I said, shut the fuck up little man.

Per me valuing hot chicks virginity; I said they should value theirs. Fat chicks can walk into traffic cause I have no use for them? Don't like it? Wow. Colour me surprised.

Sure I'm joking. Sort of. To be honest every time I get stuck walking behind some waddling bean bag and have to wait patiently to find a way around her on the road when traffic breaks and when i do I see she's even got a kid running around her somewhere all I can think is "what desperate fuck stuck his dick in that pile of ooze?".

I guess I have my answer.

*note* Once again I'm not talking about t and a and damning women to eating disorders. Quit pressing your idiotic force fed escapist ideals on my point of view. Fat is say...5 feet tall and 180 pounds. Understand? Unhealthy fat. Shit why do I bother? You'll just start reving the engines of retardation and barf the same crap you've been told to think back out at me anyway.

Everyone is beautiful and one of Gods creatures. people can't help it if they're a little fluffy. more cushin for the pushin he he. my gf and/or I'm a little husky...u wanna say that to my face? I bet you've never even had a sex...blah blah blah and so on.

Pretty pathetic guys. Grade A material for your other sites though.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Phife

Post by Phife » 01 Sep 2006 23:06

Let me speak for us all:

Take your soap box loquations elsewhere.

Or to put it so you can understand: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Nada.

thefelinepunk

Post by thefelinepunk » 02 Sep 2006 02:55

So from what I gather here, we just don't understand you because "society" has told us that we should think a certain way. So, your way is more enlightened because it's different from what is "accepted" and "taught", and we just don't like to hear differing opinions because we're "programmed" to accept only one idea.

You know, I used to have a few friends that thought the exact same way. Basically they used that logic as an excuse to say pretty much whatever they like, no matter who it hurt or who it offended. Granted, that's everyone's right. We can all have our opinions, even if they're horribly horribly misguided.

For example, these friends actually told me - and actually tried to use logical thinking to support their claim - that the Jews deserved the Halocaust. I think most people in their right minds would think them gigantic assholes, and so did I. I'm no longer friends with them. Now, did I choose to break ties with them because all my life I've been "programmed to believe" or "force-fed the idea" that killing millions upon millions of people because of their religion (not that others besides Jews weren't killed during that time) is just fucking wrong? Or maybe I think that because it is just wrong?

Like I said earlier, everyone is entitled to have alternative viewpoints, even if they're unpopular. Just know that with the majority of the world thinking otherwise, you're going to be standing very alone, and frankly it'll be very hard for you to find happiness in the end.

I think most of us here agree that drop-dead gorgeous looks are very very nice to have... but they most definitely aren't everything, and basing everything on them can be a big mistake. Is it because of "programming" or life experience and true personal belief? Perhaps we have the alternative viewpoint here... after all, media shows us all, every day, that we're all to look a certain way. Isn't it then a more alternative act to love and accept those that aren't society's absolute epitome of beauty?

Besides, the real issue here isn't if virginity is more important if you're attractive, that's an entirely different debate. The issue here is: should virginity be valued at all?

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 02 Sep 2006 03:04

lol

Sorry but that's such a typical retreat, compare anything and everything to Nazis and the holocaust. I take that post as more of a proponent of my statements than anything else.

The subjectivity of beauty IS something you've been duped into believing. Like it or not. That beauty is rare and by the laws of supply and demand makes it valuable.

Something that is rare with little use is even more valuable.

Most people would like to drive a Porsche but some people will just have to settle for a Kia. Which is not worth a damn. Like a fat chick's hymen.

I appreciate the eloquent delivery. You'll note I didn't even resort to the unfortunately typical behvior around here of preying on your spelling error. :) Yes I'm a cock for pointing that out but honestly...am I trying to make friends?

And again...please everyone stop barfing sound bites from Cosmo and after school specials. It makes me think less of you. Put your thinking caps on and form your own opinion based on your own analyses of the logic involved.

...fat chance

thefelinepunk

Post by thefelinepunk » 02 Sep 2006 03:21

I wasn't comparing anything to the Halocaust. I was using that as an example of people sporting an unpopular - and, I think, wrong - opinion, and making it okay by saying, "You just don't agree because you've been programmed."

Anything I've said here is my own opinion, despite what you think. You don't care what I (or anyone else) thinks of your opinion, and I don't really care what anyone thinks of mine. This thread is only asking for those opinions and I've weighed in.

To go on with your metaphor: I own a Kia, and despite the teasing I've gotten from a few people, I love it. It's an attractive sporty car, inexpensive, excellent gas mileage. It's also dependable: I've had very few problems with it and the few I've had are so minor as to be completely ignored. It has also helped me travel from one side of the country to the other without a single problem.

Does my car have cruise control? Nah. Does it have power windows or seats? Nope. Does it have a six-disc changer? No, just one CD at a time. In fact it isn't even the color I really wanted. But I can tell you this much: I wouldn't even consider trading it for a Porsche, even if the car was free. I'm not interested in status symbols, and heated seats don't interest me in the slightest. Plus, a Porshe may be attractive, but so is my car, and it's much lower maintenance and very dependable.

So, I guess it all just depends on what you're looking for.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 02 Sep 2006 03:24

thefelinepunk wrote:I wasn't comparing anything to the Halocaust.
That's twice you've referenced this event. Is this some sort of fragging genocide on Xbox Live that I'm somehow unaware of? ;)

shiftomnimega

Post by shiftomnimega » 02 Sep 2006 13:01

Here's an idea.

Although we are in fact animals and it's only natural to have physical attractions and to act on those attractions, it should be noted that there is somemthing that separates us from animals. We have awareness, for whatever reason, that they do not.

One thing common to all religions that I know of is the idea of sacrifice. To rise above our programing, resist the urges. That takes strength. Staying a virgin could be viewed as a great test of strength. I mean it really isn't that hard to lose one's virginity, I don't care how ugly, fat, stupid one is. There will always be someone out there willing to screw you for free.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 02 Sep 2006 13:10

I like this new guy.

I hope you stick around and post more.

That was very well put.

exelis

Post by exelis » 03 Sep 2006 19:57

Well, we have the capacity for higher thought. I'd say that many mammals are self aware and experience basic emotions and the like.

I'm all for resisting our nature in order to self improve, as well, but I think you'd be pretty hard pressed to tell me how resisting those urges just for the symbolic state of virginity does that. (Though I welcome your attempt.) As I stated before, the only reason that the concept exists is because of STD's (and perhaps population control/paternity issues, but that's doubtful). We have much more efficient ways to do that because mankind resisted sitting around and invented other more effective and convenient ways to do the same thing, leaving virginity to be nothing more than a tradition, really.

Of course, I basically said all of that in my initial post. If you have discourse, bring it. However, what you said really doesn't address the issue at hand.
shiftomnimega wrote:Here's an idea.

Although we are in fact animals and it's only natural to have physical attractions and to act on those attractions, it should be noted that there is somemthing that separates us from animals. We have awareness, for whatever reason, that they do not.

One thing common to all religions that I know of is the idea of sacrifice. To rise above our programing, resist the urges. That takes strength. Staying a virgin could be viewed as a great test of strength. I mean it really isn't that hard to lose one's virginity, I don't care how ugly, fat, stupid one is. There will always be someone out there willing to screw you for free.

shiftomnimega

Post by shiftomnimega » 03 Sep 2006 21:13

exelis wrote:
Of course, I basically said all of that in my initial post. If you have discourse, bring it. However, what you said really doesn't address the issue at hand.
I'm assuming the issue at hand is the usefulness of virginity.

What I'm trying to say is that instead of viewing virginity as an archaic disease control try viewing it as another way to demonstrate fortitude. Today we honor those that have more sex than others. If not that then at least we dishonor those that haven't had it in a long time.

Also, two virgins getting married and having sex for the very first time have less of a chance to disappoint one another. No basis to judge sex? Then I can screw her forever and she'll never know I suck or I'll get better gradually and she still won't notice. Also that thrill that you had when you first had sex can make an already special night even more special. Remember in High School (or College for a lot of us) when you first had a woman's mouth around your penis? Or when you first told a boy that he is allowed to be the first that slips it in? For a lot of people those were some mega exciting times.

I'll provide the counterpoint to this idea. The whole Earth population has to subscribe to this idea for it to work. Also, like someone said earlier, people tend to get married older nowadays. By the time you get to that married age everyone is used goods. Of course if everyone were to accept this idea, then we're good to go.

I'm not trying to debunk anyone's way of thinking here nor am I trying to go into a long argument. I just thought I'd add a different idea to mix.

exelis

Post by exelis » 03 Sep 2006 21:55

...and I said that I understood what you were saying and you needed to come up with a reason for it. Why is it so useful to "demonstrate fortitude" in the way you speak?

I don't think that we honor those that have more sex at all. In fact, those that boast of their conquests get looked upon with much disdain.

The first time I had sex it wasn't that special. It took several tries to get to a point that it was mutually enjoyable and of any length, to be honest.

It's fine to present a different viewpoint, and nobody's arguing... Just need some support to the viewpoint if you want to put it forth.