Rush Hour 3

Film talk.

Moderators: Dex, smash

eamon angelface

Rush Hour 3

Post by eamon angelface » 14 Aug 2007 03:07

This movie is a laugh out loud roller coaster ride that will have you begging for more.

I laughed so hard I cried. Then I started jacking off and banging my head against the seat in front of me.

This was about 5 minutes before the movie even started.

Once it got going I was just livid with myself for not having paid 1000$ to see this gem. Chris Tucker is now legally allowed to impregnate me. It's that awesome.

Brett Ratner has maverick skills and pulls out all the tricks from his sack to make this a sequel that's 'more' then it's predecessors in every way.

After the first joke where Chris Tucker said 'daaaaaaaaaaaamn' I gave up all hope for ever surpassing the extreme elation I felt at that moment. It'll never be that good again.

Jackie Chan does his usual stunts and shit and there's a few great scenes where they walk that line and actually make fun of French people using anything but stereotypes. That's really where this movie shines, they never resort to cheap totally fucking stupid bullshit 1970's Susan Sommers style gags or blatantly racist "jokes" that are only acceptable because in standard social circles those groups are allowable targets.

No this one is pure genius and I'm glad I downloaded it and watched it while getting some work done.

Brett Ratner should be hung from a post at the edge of Los Angeles to warn off all those like him.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Aug 2007 03:20

Sounds like I made the right move seeing The Bourne Ultimatum this past weekend.

It kicked large quantities of ass, btw.

Mike

Post by Mike » 14 Aug 2007 03:28

AngelBaby wrote:Sounds like I made the right move seeing The Bourne Ultimatum this past weekend.

It kicked large quantities of ass, btw.
I heard it sucked. I guess I'll let the torrent decided!

I shall have a full report, or a thumbs up/down. :D

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 14 Aug 2007 07:13

I hope that one day Chris Tucker will be enveloped by his own asshole and sucked into anal oblivion in a storm of skin wretching shit for having the most annoying fucking voice EVER.

I have never seen any of the Rush Hour films and I dont think it's any coincidence that the majority of people i know who have enjoyed them are complete fucking cretins who should have bitten a pillow at birth.