Bligs/Jefferey looks like Paul from The Wonder Years

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

exelis

Post by exelis » 01 Sep 2006 22:06

Oh yeah. You've tried so hard.

All ya had to do was ignore him, but you didn't.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 01 Sep 2006 22:08

I love how you see yourself as so diplomatic when in truth you're a sad little boy who has to stir the pot for attention. I guess when mommy and mommy got divorced it was hard on you.

I own you.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 01 Sep 2006 22:11

I love how you see yourself as so diplomatic when in truth you're a sad little boy who has to stir the pot for attention. I guess when mommy and mommy got divorced it was hard on you.
You can just refer to the reponse I gave to exelis. It sums it up for you.

exelis wrote:Oh yeah. You've tried so hard.

All ya had to do was ignore him, but you didn't.
Actually I did.

The course of events yesterday was

I thought a girl posted in the random babes was ugly...because...well she's ugly. I didn't even look that he had posted her. Go look for yourself, her body is half decent but she has cry face eyes and chipmunk cheeks.

Then he went ballistic and in every thread you could find room to he took a little jab at me. I probably haven't even found them all yet. I mean he antagonizes me normally but he was out for anus yesterday.

I responded. He went more nuts. Some of his little online friends even threw some change in too as usual.

But blame me entirely. Knock yourselves out. Ignore any bit o truth, that's what happens on the other forums. The people stop going except for these fucking morons. True story.

Now come to each others rescue you predictable twats. Or chat on MSN with each other about it first.

:lol:
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 01 Sep 2006 22:18

I own you puppet.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 01 Sep 2006 22:28

Yeah great response.

Again you want the last word in little fella well you just go right ahead.

This is like a kid crying for ice cream.

Yes Jeff, you can have some ice cream. And you own everything cause yer so smart! Now run along and play with your truck and your plane and quit bothering the adults. Ok? Thanks.

And remember, if any of the girls start laughing at you its because they're immature and you should be a big boy and ignore them.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 01 Sep 2006 22:30

I love how you didn't look that the chick was posted by me yet you included a nice personal insult. Which is it? You either realized I posted it and took a shot at me or you're a pathetic ass who is just looking to make himself stand out?

I own you puppet.

exelis

Post by exelis » 01 Sep 2006 22:32

eamon angelface wrote: Actually I did.
No, you didn't.
The course of events yesterday was
...bullshit, followed by bullshit.

I don't blame you for all of it, I blame you for half of it. It takes two to tango.

The thing is, he's doing it intentionally to get you to respond, and you take the fricking bait every time. So, either you're really stupid and he does own you, or you enjoy it.

I don't care which it is, it's lame either way.

Oh, and I've never IM'ed bligs, never met him 'til this board, and only ever PM'ed him once, to tell him to lay off of you.

I have done my best, actually, to be fair to you and give you every chance possible, but you're doing a damned good job making me wish you weren't here.

...and that's the last I'll say about it.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 01 Sep 2006 22:41

:lol:

Ok...so now what happened is bullshit?

It takes two to tango. But this isn't a tango. Its discourse.

It's my fault this little geek is obsessed with me? He also thinks he's throwing out some bait and he's in control of something. It's fucking sad. Is that the extent of Jeffrey's intellect? Act like a fucking retard and when someone tells him to shut up he thinks he's in control because he acted like a retard for attention in the first place?

What a sad little person. It might almost be worth someones time to make him feel like a sad little person when he acts like that or he'll feel its justified.

Whatever. I don't give a shit.

btw I never included you in there with his online buds, that's why I'm always civil with you at all times. Its people like you and MSD and a couple others that I'd like more of around here. And less of Jeff and his friends who I can assure you have ruined other forums with this exact kind of behavior.

Jeff...you own everything and no one thinks your a four eyed little pipe cleaner of a boy. Your life is great..please go live it and quit bothering people.

I'll just edit this for you.

You're not bothering me by typing "I own you" over and over. You're making me roll my eyes and wonder what kind of pathetic life you lead.

You only bother me when you disrupt the other threads. Understand?

As long as you keep it in here (THAT MEANS EVERYTHING RELATED TO ME) at ALL times then everything is fine. Keep it in here though. That's a rule I've been nice enough to set for you and I was nice enough to make yet another thread for it. Thanks in advance for doing what I tell you to.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 01 Sep 2006 22:42

I'm bothering you, you're not people like us.

I own you...puppet.

Phife

Post by Phife » 01 Sep 2006 23:12

Eamon is a 18 year old, French Canadian pansy from Toronto, a place notorious for being more than a little light in the loafers. So we should expect some gayness from him. But he has gone beyond the pale...even for a French Canadian.

Someone please deal with him once and for all. Please. Really.
Nada.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 01 Sep 2006 23:29

um...

I'm 28 from Toronto. Everyone in Canada learns French.

Thanks for playing.

Next time put it in the form of a poem or you might loose your emo membership card.

Go back to tjnr now please. I'm sure they miss you there.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 01 Sep 2006 23:39

Last week it was Vancouver. Not long ago before that you were a Canadian living in LA....Have you gotten into your Uncles Jesus juice again?

Almost forgot:

I own you...puppet.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 01 Sep 2006 23:47

It's always been Toronto and part time LA dude. Lot's of people do it.

I rarely go to BC. The benefit of Vancouver (which I explained) is there are fibre optic lines running straight to California so you can send the dailies to the studio for review with total immediacy. I believe that's why I brought up Vancouver with you. Why? I don't know, you're crazy little brain seems to pick and choose words and the make up its own "facts".

If you have to reach out and make shit up then you really don't own much of anything now do you?

Thanks again for keeping it in here. Tell morbid little friend to do the same.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 01 Sep 2006 23:49

Excuses excuses, make up your mind Darla.

I own you.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 01 Sep 2006 23:52

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have nothing.

It's pretty clear I'm the one who owns you.

Funny how things work out sometimes.

To be fair this was over for you the second I put your mom in my signature.