The Dark Knight

Film talk.

Moderators: Dex, smash

smash

Re: The Dark Knight

Post by smash » 10 Aug 2008 07:20

His also link also doesn't show as a link. You have to hover over it.

psyper

Post by psyper » 11 Aug 2008 07:40

I'm glad some people noticed my link and to be honest when I saw smash's link I went back to my post as I was sure I posted it and wasn't going all crazy and I couldn't see it at first and I was like wtf someone edited out my posts or am I in the wrong parallel universe again. Then I saw the link and I was getting all upset that people didnt notice my existence and then lo and behold people did notice my link even if it was camouflaged in the post and all was good in the world.

Oh and by popular demand my avatar is now uploaded. My friends wife-to-be did it for me - took her several minutes to do from an old crappy photo of mine and she wasnt really happy with the outcome so no criticizing it - as far as time and effort goes she's done a+++ imho.
(better than the dugs dunny one she did to get back at me taking the piss out of her boyfriend last year!)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 12 Aug 2008 17:45

gulliver wrote:Dex and psyper's post looks like one post.
Fuck you. ;)
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010