TV Babes of 2007

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)
psyper

TV Babes of 2007

Post by psyper » 29 Nov 2007 00:24

I've had this idea kicking around in my head for a while and thought I might share it and see what people think??

I was thinking of perhaps doing a collage image of all the new babes appearing on tv over 2007 - whether they are taking on new roles or totally new (ie Hayden out cos shes been in heroes for a few years now but Kristen is in as shes new to the series). I didn't really know a way in which I can do it - either a blend of them all standing more or less in the same position (likes dlt's top banner) or blend them together like my kd photo below:

or even the same sorta thing thats been done to the girls of californication on the front page different girls appearing like they are all in the same sort of location - perhaps. I dunno - I havent quite sorted it out in my mind yet.

Anyway - biggest obsticle is that I'm not too good at paint shop or photoshop yet to do anything that advanced but its a learning curve!!

Any ideas, suggestions , comments??
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

psyper

Re: TV Babes of 2007

Post by psyper » 01 Dec 2007 06:17

2 hours using a program I've never used before I've got this:

totally crappy I know, but its a start...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.