Page 34 of 52

Posted: 26 Oct 2006 23:56
by exelis
That would be the Guggenheim Museum, in Bilbao, Spain. Gehry was the architect.

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 00:02
by AngelBaby
You are correct, sir!

/McMahon

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 00:33
by exelis
You made it too easy with your clue, AB. I don't have the usual sense of accomplishment that figuring out one of the images gives me. :lol:

Image

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 01:24
by Umgawa
AngelBaby wrote:McNeil Island in Puget Sound, Washington.

The island has a land area of 17.177 km² (6.6319 sq mi), and had a population of 1,516 residents as of the 2000 census. ;)

I'm not sure who the wizard who lived there was. The Birdman of Alcatraz?
Actually, it was Sam Bowers, a wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. He spent six years at McNeil back in the 70's. Not to infringe on people's civil liberties or anything, but I think pretty much all members of the KKK should be locked up there, just because they're too retarded to be part of normal society.

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 06:56
by exelis
Wow, I saw an Umgawa post was the last one in the topic and I figured that my puzzle was long gone.

I'll post more of a clue later if nobody guesses, of course.

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 22:26
by exelis
There is a double entendre clue in the name of the photo, folks... Didn't think it would go this long with no takers!

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 23:24
by AngelBaby
Ya, I saw that...golden delicious is a kind of apple.

Apple juice plant?

Apple Computer factory?

Sorry, still not enough to go on...

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 23:28
by exelis
Apple juice isn't the weasel piss that this place produces.

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 23:32
by AngelBaby
Coors Brewery, Golden, Colorado. ^_^

Posted: 27 Oct 2006 23:45
by exelis
Good job!

Posted: 28 Oct 2006 01:18
by AngelBaby
Image

Don't Rush to judgement on this one...

Posted: 29 Oct 2006 01:35
by AngelBaby
someone?

anyone?

:?

Posted: 29 Oct 2006 01:42
by exelis
My first guess was Versailles, but (though it looks similar in a lot of ways) that wasn't correct.

I'm guessing something from old world Europe, governmental, and not too far south since it looks pretty temperate. Haven't had time to go digging, though.

(...Also looked at the Hague, with the "don't rush to judgement" statement... No dice.)

Posted: 29 Oct 2006 13:48
by AngelBaby
Actually, it is pretty far south...waaaaay south, in fact. ;)

Posted: 30 Oct 2006 01:28
by exelis
AngelBaby wrote:Actually, it is pretty far south...waaaaay south, in fact. ;)
Yeah, I meant "tropical" when I said south. Was speaking in my northern-hemispheric bias.