Page 1 of 2

Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 25 May 2008 03:35
by wp_legend
This used to be one of the finest forums on the internets...

now it's dead.

Dead I tells yah!

now where the fuck is dikkok?

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 25 May 2008 09:08
by smash
wp_legend wrote:This used to be one of the finest forums on the internets...

now it's dead.

Dead I tells yah!

now where the fuck is dikkok?
Sup, you sexy bitch?

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 25 May 2008 23:35
by gulliver
dikkok is right here.

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 26 May 2008 04:04
by efilflah
Filthy Junkie... I ain't got no change man.

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 28 May 2008 20:43
by mattmichler
4srs

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 14 Jun 2008 09:29
by JustSumDude
:|

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 24 Jun 2008 01:05
by UncleMao
me are not teh dik kok
fuk u alls mutha kok pubic hare
_|_

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 09 Jul 2008 22:23
by Bob
I always show up late to the party after people have all already had the drunk sex

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 10 Jul 2008 09:29
by smash
Bob wrote:I always show up late to the party after people have all already had the drunk sex
And the tradition continues, Creepy Bob.

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 10 Jul 2008 11:29
by Bob
Dont mind me Ill be in the corner beating off to all the naked passed out people

Ill try to keep it off your face

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 10 Jul 2008 13:49
by AngelBaby
smash wrote:
Bob wrote:I always show up late to the party after people have all already had the drunk sex
And the tradition continues, Creepy Bob.
Is this really the infamous Creepy Bob? :ohnoes:

Your reputation precedes you, sir. ^_^

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 11 Jul 2008 00:59
by Bob
You don't remember me? I used to talk to you on aim and I think you used go to my website too back during the Justin Emo TJNR Fiasco of 05. It was Before this one was created.

I kinda disappeared off the face of the earth to everyone except for smashy and dexy(I kind of disappeared to them for a little while) after the hurricane.


But now that my life is normalizing I think I'm back... Only everyone else seems to be gone now

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 11 Jul 2008 02:20
by AngelBaby
Of course I remember you, I just didn't know what happened to you.

Good to see you back!

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 11 Jul 2008 03:23
by smash
AngelBaby wrote:Of course I remember you, I just didn't know what happened to you.

Good to see you back!
The same reason most people disappear off of the forums... he got a girl. In fact he finally got THAT girl.

But he's back cuz I don't think he's sticking it to her anymore...

Re: Seriously What happened to the forums?

Posted: 11 Jul 2008 07:59
by Bob
smash wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:Of course I remember you, I just didn't know what happened to you.

Good to see you back!
The same reason most people disappear off of the forums... he got a girl. In fact he finally got THAT girl.

But he's back cuz I don't think he's sticking it to her anymore...
Youre right shes getting it stuck from someone else now
<_<
Actually if you really want to know ...

first it was THAT girl, school, and job
then it was THAT girl and job
then THAT girl became "THAT friend' that always wants to hang out and quit the job partially cause of THAT stupid slut.
then it was just school and that girl as a friend
then another job no school and no girl
and this is where we are now only its another job and barely any girl

My hands were always full of that girl and now they arent. So that's why they are back in .. uh .. Fubar's pants?


And in case you were wondering I did the OSI thing and then I tried to switch the name to IAWDB but I didn't tell anyone I was switching names. So no one knew, and it didnt work out quite well as you can imagine.

Its not really as interesting now that Im reading it over again. I guess I don't really lead that exciting of a life.